DENVER DA DROPS MURDER CHARGE AGAINST WHO MURDERED PATRIOT IN BLM RIOTS IN 2020

Lol jews and their allies are literally slaughtering Whites every day in America with full support of the US govt and White Americans aren’t doing shit.

>DENVER (KDVR) — The District Attorney’s office will be dropping charges against a security guard accused of shooting and killing a man during the “Patriot Muster” in downtown Denver in the fall of 2020.

>Denver District Attorney Beth McCann plans to dismiss the charges at the pre-trial conference scheduled for March 21, according to the security guard Matthew Dolloff’s attorney Doug Richards.

>“In line with our ethical obligations, we cannot overcome the legal justifications of self-defense or defense of others. We are not able to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,” the DA’s office said.

kdvr.com/news/local/lawyer-charges-dropped-against-unlicensed-security-guard-who-shot-man-at-rally/amp/

Attached: D415F7F7-C4CB-489A-B609-DE5C66D04CA5.jpg (1017x818, 188.53K)

Based. This is just like Rittenhouse

that's fucking horse shit! it was clear as days that he had no justification to pull not to mention he was the aggressor.
Faggot double nigger kike court!!!

Attached: 1646057612674.jpg (973x1024, 109.55K)

>just like kyle!!1
How? Rittenhouse had to defend himself. This faggot murdered a protestor and had no trial at all.

Drop in the bucket. Just wait till Whites turn the hose on to the kike DA family members.

Attached: Capture.jpg (293x314, 11.03K)

also what kind of faggot carries a race gun? that alone should be proof that he was out to shoot someone.

Europids are being slowly eradicated by the shitskins. They have devolved into a soulless species without inner dialogue. They will continue to be eradicated without resistance.

Will you start a lodge like the one in Twin Peaks and create an Umbrella Corporation which has asymmetrical parity with your government or will you go quietly into the night? xD

Take the green pill, anons.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

I'll choose a different way, the one they don't want.

Attached: ISIS flatcake.webm (1280x720, 964.2K)

Kikes still seething about Rittenhouse.

This called regressive tolerance and it's infected all of your nation.
America is fucked. You guys are done.
Nothing now but a slow and drawn out death of everything that made you great

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

Hell, it's still more justified. Fuck the chuds, turnabout's fair play, bitches.

hell yeah now we can shoot people

Hahahahahaha not for a while. You will all be raped by niggers.

You watch too mutch tv and internet. Non whites won't do shit, the kike media makes everyone believe a fantasy.

Attached: EaDI3-jUwAAd5zZ.jpg (960x730, 81.64K)

ayys are real though and will try to scare you off your path when you get too close.

We will not stand for this

c00l vide0

maybe

Doloff came up behind Keltner while Keltner was arguing with BLM agitator Jacob Kelly and with his left hand attempted to grab the can of mace from Keltner's right hand. The photographer who took these photos is a friend of Doloff (she says "I need to know where [the police] are talking my guy") and omitted the photos that show this as evident by the gap in the image filenames. This grabbing of the can is why Doloff is leaning into Keltner in the first photos.
Keltner's finger was threw the ring on the can and he immediately turned around and slapped Doloff, Doloff produced a firearm while Keltner was stepping back to put some space between the two of them. Keltner couldn't cross draw his firearm from his left side under his vest because the mace can was firmly around his right finger. As he raised the can Doloff shot him threw the eye killing him.

Keltner is a member of Blac Block, he has an Antifa tattoo, and had been hired on by local news as security despite the fact that his state security license expired three years ago. It's believe that the separate news groups on site were trying to provoke an armed confrontation they could film since even journalists weren't allowed into the protest area by police.

Attached: photos.png (1135x1768, 3.42M)

I find it hillarious how the US have judges that can just decide shit nilli willy, ”a nation of laws” my ass, you are shock full of ”small popes” that can decide whatever they want and don’t have to answer to no one.

Fuck around find out. Rittenhouse was justified and so was this guy. Fuck both the left and the right with their doubble standards.

Except it isn’t like Rittenhouse, faggot, because the state took Rittenhouse to trial. The DA’s justification for dismissing the charges here is complete horseshit, the government very often prosecutes even when it’s not clear that they can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt

This is America (skrrt, skrrt, woo)
Don't catch you slippin' now (ayy)
Look at how I'm livin' now
Police be trippin' now (woo)
Yeah, this is America (woo, ayy)
Guns in my area (word, my area)
I got the strap (ayy, ayy)
I gotta carry 'em

lesson learned, don't bring a can of mace to a gunfight

Doesn't the fat guy who was shot have a BLM shirt?

Attached: pep.png (729x638, 153.72K)

He fucked around and found out. Honorary nigger in my opinion. I'm glad he died.

looks like it was a mock slogan

Fake event, all agents

In Denver, there was a public vote to criminalize urban camping (homeless) and it overwhelmingly passed by 83%. Some piece of shit judge overturned the ruling then retired and fled to Mexico. Now Denver has junkies setting up tents whereever they want. Judges piss me the fuck off.

This. It was a mock slogan. I think it said something like "black guns matter, motherfucker."

Same thing happened in California. Proposition to ban illegals from receiving welfare passes via vote, kike judge overturns it because it's "unconstitutional." 20 years later the place is mexico.

You won't do shit, faggot

Not to mention he went there looking for someone to kill that day.

Lmao whiteoids taking an L

>no trial
>reading comprehension bait
>who fucking cares
>universal dh

Cant quite see what the hell it says, does this set a precedent by the way that if someone just slaps you then you can pop the guy and leave them to the spot leaking out their brains?

>California votes on and passes Proposition 187, meaning that illegals cant use non-emergency healthcare, welfare public education, and obligates workers to report any suspected illegals who applied for any of the above to immigration authorities
>judge says "no lmao" and overturns it

It's a little more than that. Prop 187 was a ballot initiative to deny non-emergency health care, public education, and other services to illegal aliens. It passed with 58% of the vote (a record 9 million Californians turned out to vote). Three days after it passed Jewish judge Pfaelzer ordered an injunction to the bill (essentially pausing any effect it had) and within two months declared it unconstitutional. At least she's in hell now.

Attached: Capture.png (1402x447, 32.23K)

Ah, I understand why judges aren't liked in the USA.

>California 2008 votes on proposition 8 to define marriage between men and women, a gay judge name vaughn walker says "no lmao" and overturns it

Perfect example on how democracy nowdays is fake and gay, if they dont get the result they want they will organize a vote again or just blatantly do it anyway