Light of Christ

I've been very skeptical of Christianity because I know the historical context of how it became ingrained in European society. It can be argued that it is very similar to Communism in that it acted subversively and then overtime became the dominant religion while trying to destroy all it's opposition in the process.

However, I can't deny that there is a certain warmness to it. It is now an inherently White religion and the very same millions who died and share my blood believed in Christ and I know millions more certainly will do the same in what's to come.

Should I adopt Christianity? Or is it something that needs to be disregarded? I consider more of a Mithraist or a Hellenic Pagan.

Attached: light-of-Christ.jpg (1200x627, 124.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=E52EV2FPT2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the Bible start to finish ASAP.

Attached: RobertPayneTheChristianCenturiesSanhedrin.jpg (2530x2309, 1.66M)

I grew up thinking Jesus was some hippy love everyone type. Then I joined a Baptist church and realized how based he is and Ive been hooked ever since.

Read the New Testament and decide

Christ is King.

>My feefees good. How I convert?

he turned over the money changer tables, bro. Money, greed, Jewy culture are the evils, not a prince of peace.

Attached: 1646977282094.jpg (763x1024, 96.22K)

Based fellow baptist. I'm somewhat half way between baptist and orthodox... its the ancient chants that get me

>it acted subversively
Where do you idiots get this idea? It never subverted anything. It spread voluntarily for centuries. They met in secret to pray, not overthrow the government like a Freemason. This is well known

This is the "Orthodox" (Orthodox means correct) Bible.

Attached: 3495613124.jpg (2048x3642, 1.05M)

The people who brought it over and propagated it in the public sphere were Jews exactly like Communism.

If you wish to be saved from hell, yes, it is necessary to believe on Jesus Christ for salvation and repent.

Also do note that catholics are not Christian whatsoever and they are the ones who spread their pseudo-christianity by force. A Christian cannot be one by force but has to truly believe in Christ for Salvation. Also I'm not certain on orthodoxy since I do not have experience nor intimate knowledge but I'm more on the side of telling you to stay away as a precaution.

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Christianity can be used as a guide or studied for its value. But we shouldn’t worship it zealously. We need a new future.

Based.

Cringe.

The problem with Christianity is that it can be very tempting. But how will you react when your enemies start calling you out about Brown Jesus and tell you to subvert yourself for others?

Stop thinking of Christianity the religion, and think of Christ the literal son of God. The only son of God, and literally the son. The blood of a baby in the womb comes from only the father. The mother's blood never touches the embryo. So Jesus literally had the blood of God. Think about that.... So don't follow the sheep, only follow God and Christ who are one.

Such a schizo scenario. Kys retard

Watch this movie and tell me who Satan reminds you of? Any Forumss favorite topic, dajoos... Jesus was the first to defeat those who belong to the synagogue of satan. Even by the end, Satan knew he was the Son of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=E52EV2FPT2I

Not Schizo your just a coping Christcuck. Muh Holy Land of Israel!

Christkikes created globohomo.

Christian world is disgusting.

Attached: 1575036167779.jpg (660x767, 83.07K)

Yes, of degenerates and jews.

Attached: 1591574541019.jpg (720x720, 81.49K)

Coping for what? I’m content with my relationship with Jesus and look forward to continuing it throughout my life. You’re some lunatic looking to demonize believers like a total kike. Kys