99% of you will become deradicalized when you're older have children and realize life isn't that bad and the safety of...

99% of you will become deradicalized when you're older have children and realize life isn't that bad and the safety of your children is the most important thing.

Attached: ga.jpg (716x760, 124.27K)

No you dumb Nigger 40's and have three I use to be that way but now I want to cleanse the Earth for my children.

Attached: 13652467547.jpg (750x561, 78.05K)

Or you just become smarter and realize all the wars and politics and pretty much everything is just a silly distraction from your life and that your time here is extremely limited.

Notice I said 99% not 100%. The mentally ill schizos are likely to be mentally ill even when they age. For the rest of the people they do deradicalize

based

Nope. Way more political now than I used to be. Hell, I use to be a soft Democrat (aren't they all?) until I got a career and actually cared about my future.

Based Max Holloway poster

Do you have kids?

Do you?

No I'm an incel

I have children and you radicalized me, i was fine until you started rubbing your cubtflaps in everything

No you're just like a Trannie trying to speak for something you're not so go Dilate faggot.

Attached: 1615089453681.png (668x784, 74.83K)

I have kids and became more radicalized.
HH. All fields.

niggers and kikes are a danger to children though

No I'm one of you I just don't have the blinders on. I can see the truth. It happens even on the left. They give up the Communist marching on the streets we will hang the bourgeoisie when they get older and just become Biden libs

Yes, but recently. I switched gears and started caring about politics at 23. Now I'm turning 40 in 5 days and even more involved.

99% of us won't have children because we don't have sex

That too

I have 3 kids, and if anything my concern for their safety has made me more “radicalized”. Maybe you just aren’t aware of how bad things really are.

lol, this

I hope you have a child one day so you experience true love like you've never known before.

Start studying.

Attached: 124632525212566.jpg (800x704, 121.31K)

do us all a favor and kill yourself, nigger loving scum

99% of Any Forums wont have a better life in the future, retard