Who the fuck actually wants to wageslave anymore. Jesus christ

Who the fuck actually wants to wageslave anymore. Jesus christ.

Attached: 41kndwlHciS._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 24.85K)

I would be semi okay with it if I would be able to buy a house or start a family. But I can't so they can suck my dick

I have no friends, no gf, a hostile mom and a crippling drug addiction and chronic insomnia. Oh and I'm Indian, to top it all off with one ultimate HONK

Attached: file.png (800x450, 187.18K)

Why don't you escape the the wage cage and find yourself in the salary corral?

Attached: peepo10.jpg (243x208, 7.33K)

Try nofap

At least I got trips I guess

im using a gi bill from the military to take college classes and get paid for it and I just do my school for a few hours a week then spend all of my time trying new recipes, working out, or playing vidya.
I won't have to work for another 2 years, when I will hopefully have an autistic computer science degree
Real comfy man, I couldn't imagine working in walgreens or some gay shit like that, i'd rather go back and freeze and burn my ass off in the desert

>wants to wageslave
No one ever wanted to, people need money and thats the easiest route.

>christcuck propaganda

>Oh and I'm Indian
The rest can be forgiven except this.

I like my job so its not a big deal to me.

>Oh and I'm Indian
should start with that first so people dont read your whole post

It blows but at least you aren't on Skid Row suckin' tranny dick for crack. I mean maybe you are user I don't know. Office life blows but we might return to our forager roots here in a min.

Attached: 1646969254950.jpg (1024x1024, 124.81K)

Bots are flooding the board to push people not to go to work.

It's the chinese making these threads.

Not me, I'm moving into a capital management role

A lot of the old timers have retired from asset management just like other industries, so investment funds are dying for talent

you should talk to your mom to get some support and make sure u guys understand eachother so she can help you w the drugs. That will fix the insomnia, then the other shit will fix itself
At least try user

No one ever did, they just had to for their family, but that shit doesn't happen anymore ever since jews ruined everything.
when are you going back?

Define, me. And my gf make 83k sek a month, about to get a mortgage on a 2021 house with 1k m2 garden, own source if clean water paying about 5000 a month for mortgage; wageslaving is k!

I've tried three times bro, shit's simply just too toxic to maintain.

What are people even wageslaving for

Wage master gives me insurance to give me cheap adderal to sell to moms for pussy.

After I REDEEM myself

I like having money, neetbuxx is like 900 per month here that barely pays my apartment, you can get shit jobs that pay 20 per hour easy

>Be me
>American
>Working for good pay on my computer
>think about going back to America
>I fill up with rage imagining it
>I go to the кoфeйня
>I chill out
>repeat twice a week
I've been thinking about America this morning and it makes me want to go into a blind, violent rage. I don't know how people who are making average pay in an office do it.

Jesus Christ never worked a day in his life.

user just solved life... holy shit. I kneel milfhunter69

Good morning, sir!

Just got home from my wagie job and it's second shift. If I didn't get to sleep in I'd go back to being a NEET.

Attached: 1428519292160.jpg (452x363, 39.79K)

Eh, you get used to it. After 20+ years you eventually don't even know of another way to live. I haven't taken a day off since 2007. Not saying it's healthy, it just becomes routine.

And look at what the Jews did to him.

What drugs

Attached: 926CCC11-4462-4251-9559-E8D73698B5E2.jpg (474x284, 29.23K)

Third shift kings rule this board

wasted Mason trips

gas and food

You must have your soul sucked out then.

to survive one more day do they can wage slave again.

Lmaoooo what bullshit fairytale story are you living in faggot? Women are crazy. Heartfelt conversation with them doesn't make them suddenly normal again

Stuff that works on your GABA receptors - benzodiazepines, barbiturates, phenibut, lyrica, alcohol, soma, been juggling em for a while now. Yes I know I will die of brain damage and liver failure early. Somehow still holding onto a 90k/yr software job though kek

After today? Yes. Fuck this day.

I make $200k from home ($100) an hour remote and i would rather just lay face down on the couch

A job is just a means to end, you better have your goals, plans and targets set up so it's not permanent

Attached: 41A6DA44-BFF1-43A4-9EF8-A87FFA24821D.jpg (400x400, 26.22K)

Don't care.

Jesus Christ is Lord and savior* ftfy

I think I remember you from another thread

Whipping jews is hard work user.

All of your problems would probably disappear except the last one if you just stopped doing drugs.

fukkin narcs living off their good boy points from daddy bezos and papa gates

If only it didn’t require all the certification.

The dot or the feather kind ?