Aren't we all just the human race?

Aren't we all just the human race?

Don't we just have different cosmetic characteristics and at most a baseline 10-20 IQ difference from birth?

Attached: 1645334799763.jpg (844x1085, 590.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VslKKgYvVKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>aren't we all humans XDD

Humanism is a 600 year old idea, its shit and only ever applied to Europeans (it came out of Enlightenment Europe). Its an Esoteric program to flatten all differentiation.

>characteristics
>iq

you're an ontological nigger because you cannot even comprehend the concept of different beings.

You likely see everything/everyone in a utilitarian way. All your friendships are fake because you made them that way.

>and at most a baseline 10-20 IQ difference from birth
Small difference huh?

Attached: 1646240423527.jpg (758x878, 118.43K)

Obviously, but it's a truism that attractive people are smarter. It's not wrong to discriminate against the ugly, but if they happen to be black or aasian we're suddenly racist.

LOL NO

More like 0-50 point difference
Abos are about 60
Subsaharan Africans are around 70-75
Indians Natives to the Americas around 80 (adjust for how many Spaniards banged their way into your gene pool)
Arabs are about 80-85
East europeans around 95-100
Western europeans about 100
East Asians about 105
Ashkenazi Jews about 110 (through lots and lots of min/maxing)

Attached: Guess that unit.jpg (474x213, 18.21K)

go back to your shithole, low IQ chink

Attached: 27129B96-7BE9-4B9E-85D9-F4574FE14C63.png (1792x2276, 450K)

>Don't we just have different cosmetic characteristics and at most a baseline 10-20 IQ difference from birth?
Asians have a large intestinal tract to facilitate the fermentation of rice.

60% of "human race" can't drink raw milk.

That's a man.

Some people are just subhuman. I self identify as subhuman and have correctly abstained from consensual sex with human women for reproductive purposes for the benefit of society.

>Gives realistic racial IQ values
>Doesn't comment on other values or the spread of the IQ bell curves
>Immediately becomes Asian and unintelligent
Sure thing user

Attached: Aryan Success.png (918x543, 413.14K)

Western Europeans have a higher average IQ than 100. Germany's was 105 decades ago before third world immigration. Their IQ ceiling is also higher than east Asians which is why a country of 1.4 billion, China, still has to play technological catchup with the USA, a nation of 200 million whites that are disadvantaged in their own homelands due to diversity hiring and college admissions. Asians are smart but they'll never have their equivalent of a Newton, Einstein, or Tesla.

There's cultural differences, too. Never really understood how people don't pick up on the necessary link between race and culture.

who dis?

>Aren't all dogs just part of the dog race?
Kys, OP.
>Pitbulls are responsible for the vast majority of fatalities associated with dogs. From 2010 to June 2021, there were 430 fatal dog bites, with 185 of those coming from pit bulls, and another 41 that were pit bull mixes.

Attached: bredss-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 144.53K)

>Aren't we all just faggots?

>Don't we just have different gay characteristics and at most a baseline 10-20 dicks sucked difference from birth?

Tranny KYS

Humans don't have as many gene differences as races of dogs.

Are we all human? Yes.

Are we all the same? No.

In nature, just about every species that evolves in different enviroments becomes specialized and is a different sub species. Look at dogs for example. A bloodhound and a terrier are both dogs but you wouldnt say they are the same. Both evolved differently for different purposes. To say all humans are the same is to believe that we are removed from nature. That we are gods who do not go by the laws that govern everything else.

Idk what you asked but I'd definitely jerk her off while I peed in her butt.

Not even the IQ thing is true, Botswana proves that there is more validity to the leftist claims that it's the environment stupid:
youtube.com/watch?v=VslKKgYvVKU

(asian people were inferior to white people according to 19th century scientific racists... until they weren't)

ok

Attached: ZAqeRjl.jpg (2836x2000, 501.18K)

Alternative to utilitarian relationships, sir?

Seriously bc you described me and upset

Are you a nigger btw?

Attached: 1620007359286 (1).png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

No we are not all the same. No we are not in this togeatger. We are bo longer united.

Race isn't real chud they're obviously the exact same in everyway

Whites are where the Anglo-Saxon/Britons were following the Norman conquest

Who is this heckin semen demon?

Sure, that's why no other race can come close to that girl in terms of beauty...maybe Asians, but they are still a long shot. Niggers and spics look like genetic trashbags.

>Don't we just have different cosmetic characteristics
This meme is precisely why modern culture is so shallow and vapid. If everyone believes that the only intrinsic differences between people are superficial, then they will judge each other on the basis of the superficial, and society will evolve to disproportionately value the superficial.

If external conditions completely determine wealth, intelligence, creativity, strength, courage, kindness etc, then these things can all be redistributed and thus there is nothing special about the people who have them. This is precisely why people with these traits have lower social value than good looking people. For society to value these traits, it needs to value the people with these traits, but if the society believes these traits to be the product of external conditions, it will instead search for ways to redistribute these traits to the intrinsically superior good looking people. By believing that these traits are extrinsic, you are devaluing the people with these traits relative to the people with the traits you consider intrinsic.

I often claim that the left create their own problems, and this is the perfect example of it. When leftists complain about the wealth of celebrities, or the salaries of gym teachers vs salaries of teachers generally etc, this is a direct reflection of their own attitudes. Entertainers are good looking, school sports tends to be dominated by the good looking, and since the good looking are intrinsically better people, these are the people we invest in.

I wanna know as well. This is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life I think.