What are the impacts of the mandates in your life?

First-order: I lost my job; one of my good friends died; have several siblings who are injected... the 1 in 30 lower-bounds chance of adverse effects means that there's a non-trivial chance they'll get hit.
Second-order: Been looking int law, primarily because none of the lawyers would take my wrongful-termination suit.
(See: edward.fish/index.php/2022/02/28/pro-se-filing-against-nmsu-osha/ )
Third-order: Without income, without mentorship, I must rely on God... but Jesus is proof of His goodness.

Attached: NM-Flag.png (1199x800, 10.4K)

Attached: Vaccine — Death Spike.jpg (960x960, 75.8K)

Hey man, never thought I'd see a fellow Las Cruces user here. Except for this one time I met one at NMSU.

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Not faring too much better myself. Living at home with mom and dad, not really attractive to employers despite my degree, cause I failed to network properly (my fault, to some degree, but external factors included, including muh diversity hires). Just...staying at home now, keeping up with current events, and appreciating my plants/garden/nature.

Attached: 1520648440217.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

Also, haha, just wanted to let you know, I actually sent one of your links to an NMSU professor last year. It was the one regarding the overstep of COVID mandates by the state government. Funny that.

If you got jabbed, try to get 600mg of NAC daily; helps alleviate immune system mis- regulation. No guarantees if you got more than 2 shots, sadly. You need to take it for months btw; the jabs / covid is like aids lite; but your body will eventually fix itself assuming you don't get cancer or die from covid/jabs.
By the time that suit works through the courts it won't matter. Dragged through the mud for years is the norm, and years we do not have.

God helps those who help themselves. Can you get a retail job to help you get by?

>Hey man, never thought I'd see a fellow Las Cruces user here. Except for this one time I met one at NMSU.
Yeay, NM-anons are rare.
>Yeah, I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Not faring too much better myself. Living at home with mom and dad, not really attractive to employers despite my degree, cause I failed to network properly (my fault, to some degree, but external factors included, including muh diversity hires).
Same.
Comp Sci.
Actually on a couple boards/committees dev-ing langs.
I'm stuck in the "too overqualified" / "too underqualified" rut.
> Just...staying at home now, keeping up with current events, and appreciating my plants/garden/nature.
Same-ish... got a few tomatoes and chilies sprouting right now.

>Also, haha, just wanted to let you know, I actually sent one of your links to an NMSU professor last year. It was the one regarding the overstep of COVID mandates by the state government. Funny that.
Thank you / Awesome.
I put a LOT of research / effort into that doc.

>Comp Sci.
Huh...interesting...

That one user I met a few years back when I was still studying IT was a comp-sci major also. I wonder...

Yeah, it was to a (presumably?) fellow lawyer. Professor of business law, when I was still studying business (accounting).

Leave experience off your resume if need be for junior jobs, user. Clown Street Rules are the norm in Clown World.

>If you got jabbed,
Nope; not even tested.
I told them NO and pushed that doc up-the-chain.
...then they fired me for not complying with their policies, which were the OSHA mandates the USSC overturned.
>try to get 600mg of NAC daily; helps alleviate immune system mis- regulation. No guarantees if you got more than 2 shots, sadly. You need to take it for months btw; the jabs / covid is like aids lite; but your body will eventually fix itself assuming you don't get cancer or die from covid/jabs.
Interesting; I'll copy this into a "treatment" file.
>By the time that suit works through the courts it won't matter. Dragged through the mud for years is the norm, and years we do not have.
Perhaps.
>God helps those who help themselves. Can you get a retail job to help you get by?
Fuck if I know.
Every time I try pushing out job applications the VAST majority are ghostings.

Oh wait, no I was mistaken. The user I met several years back was a math major. But even still...

Checked / good advice.

>That one user I met a few years back when I was still studying IT was a comp-sci major also. I wonder...
*shrug*
I was around campus as a student round-abouts the 2000-2010 decade.

This is a comfy and kind thread user.
Godbless you.

> Every time I try pushing out job applications the VAST majority are ghostings.
Same bro, it's bad :\. I got rejected the other day after having to take a personality test for some job. was 2 pages of just words you picked. That one stings for some reason.

>I was around campus as a student round-abouts the 2000-2010 decade.
Alright, so it definitely wasn't you then. This was around 2016 or 2017, iirc.

You were an employee of NMSU?

>Oh wait, no I was mistaken. The user I met several years back was a math major. But even still...
Ah.
I see.

>. I got rejected the other day after having to take a personality test for some job.
Pic.

Attached: Overwhelming Rage.jpg (1440x1072, 689K)

Checked. Fellow NM user here, in ABQ. Going to read your doc. Sorry about your situation, fren

JUST MOVED TO NM IS THERE ANYTHING COOL TO DO IN THIS SHITHOLE?

Lol pic related, what passes for hiring in 2022.

Attached: Business_Horoscope.png (1280x757, 581.58K)

>You were an employee of NMSU?
For several (less than 5) years, yes.

>Checked. Fellow NM user here, in ABQ.
Cool.
>Going to read your doc. Sorry about your situation, fren
Thank you; prayer appreciated.

Attached: The hard times have only just begun.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

>JUST MOVED TO NM IS THERE ANYTHING COOL TO DO IN THIS SHITHOLE?
Which part of NM?

Attached: PlayfulPiggy.webm (480x480, 1.52M)

>For several (less than 5) years, yes.
Dang. Yeah I was a student employee myself from 2015 to 2020. Quit cause I knew what was coming with the vaccine requirements. Have been unemployed ever since.

At least I have a masters degree now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ a lot of good it's done me, ha.

Checked; sickened and want to vomit, but checked.

Attached: Stiff-drink Time 2.gif (500x280, 1008.65K)

Attached: Thumbs-up, Dragon-Maid.gif (220x153, 198.67K)

bump, Christ is King

>JUST MOVED TO NM IS THERE ANYTHING COOL TO DO IN THIS SHITHOLE?
The land is fucking beautiful. That's undeniable by anyone. The people can be kind of hit or miss, but most people I've met are generally pretty nice and good. Mostly chill. But that's also a demerit to the state too cause everything runs SO FUCKING SLOW, lmao. What would take a normal city a few months to build takes us about a year or more.

But still, land is so, so nice. Gun laws are pretty damn good too, despite our shitfuck bitch governor.

A lot of Opuntias. That's about all I can say regarding the vegetation here.

The mandate impact was fierce. Sandia labs got out of it thru the SCOTUS OSHA ruling and I've been looking for a class action against NMSU and UNM based on that. Wonder if they will require an additional booster come fall

>Dang. Yeah I was a student employee myself from 2015 to 2020. Quit cause I knew what was coming with the vaccine requirements.
I see.
I was fighting the state-level mandate; they refused to address anything that I brought up, and then used OSHA's mandate to can me.
I think I have a solid wrongful termination case.
>Have been unemployed ever since.
Same.
Fortunately I tend to be on the "saver" side and so have a bit stashed up.

Attached: 1604459470645.png (568x890, 590.75K)

>bump, Christ is King
Amen!
God is good, and my Hope is the Risen Christ!

Attached: Jesus Christ is King.jpg (251x320, 30.72K)

Live in small town. People ignored the mask and vaccine mandates. Life was completely normal except some old and fat people died.

>Wonder if they will require an additional booster come fall
I still receive emails from NMSU. As of right now, yeah, all this bullshit is still in "effect". God, it ticks me off so bad.

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 23-20-10 NMSU Now – COVID-19 Pandemic Action Team Report.png (1903x3304, 1.46M)

Tomorrow, 8pm, I'll head over to High Desert; you're welcome to join me for a beer.

> The mandate impact was fierce.
> Sandia labs got out of it thru the SCOTUS OSHA ruling and I've been looking for a class action against NMSU and UNM based on that.
My suit is NOT a class-action; however, if you have $400 you can file one for yourself.... though I have no idea how _solid_ my filing is.
(I *should* have added a "and any other punitive damages this court sees fit".)
> Wonder if they will require an additional booster come fall
I have a copy of a memo from the chanselor that indicates that "fully vaccinated" includes Boosters.

Thanks user. I'm convinced that NM has been a COVID test site for the feds and our gov is trying to get back in the DNC's good graces with these mandates

High Desert Brewery? On Hadley?

Hmmm, I think I might. Good reason to at least get out of the house. Probably won't drink (doing that right now, lmao), cause need to drive back home, but I'll probably have a bite to eat.

>High Desert Brewery? On Hadley?
Bingo.

Attached: Tortise Taxi.gif (250x261, 2M)

Personally I like The Game, but hey, I'll defer to you. I would like to meet you, considering that whole thing with the COVID apology I referred to earlier haha. Never would have thought the guy who wrote that is in the same damn city as me. What are the odds. I can only chalk this up to a divine sign or something.