Pastor says "God is Non-Binary, Queer, and Autistic"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXjNvvkstuA

Attached: 1646442457148.webm (540x960, 2.78M)

(((""""""""""pastor"""""""""")))

>autistic
That part is true.

And I say op is a retard for promoting random retards on tiktok

>god created MAN in HIS image
>sexualities
man being attracted to female
>neuro divergent
if God was first, then He is the norm. anything divergent from Him would be autistic. not autistic Himself

Melding this faggot sjw shit into religion is fucking repulsive

It's one of those gay tiktok pastors Shlomo on the humor threads usually post but kudos to him becausw this is a new one.

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 16,228 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 15,848 helpful votes
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV / 9,588 helpful votes
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

I wonder why a satanic group of edomites have been trying to undermine his words for centuries by creating societies in which they go against every moral in that book. I wonder why these edomites love to hate Whites as much as they hate God, I wonder why Adam was named "Adam"

Is it not blatantly obvious why they hate God and why they hate you??

user pretending like this is the first time they retconned this shit.

Attached: 1486431690952.jpg (352x395, 23.46K)

Are you that same kike that spams faggot tiktok pastors? The one who accidentally posted a selfie?

He usually uses a confederate memeflag or a memeflag of some sort, this is probably without or with a VPN

God is literally non binary, and based on my world experience autism is not off the table.

the shirt is so wrinkly

he needs the roof treatment

Attached: 1629589141761.jpg (946x534, 170.97K)

That catalonia flag is a memeflag

Protestantism is a Jewish psy-op that has been destroying Christianity since the 1600s.

Martin Luther was a Jewish pedophile.

Attached: 1646085818189.png (600x800, 537.22K)

this guy has no idea how badly hes gonna be punished when he dies

He literally looks like a gay pedo

always a catalan flag

Attached: catalan memeflaggot.jpg (2576x1932, 1.68M)

It's simple inductive logic:
> God is the greatest that can be conceived
> If God was less autistic than me, God would not be the greatest that can be conceive
> Therefor God is maximally autistic

I believe in who God says He is through His word. I believe in God through His word and not in myself through my own beliefs that contradict His word.

you can tell by his face

God is male, first and foremost, because He identifies as such. For purely spiritual beings such as God and angels, gender is purely an identity. You would think that tranny faggots would understand that, but they just have to be contrarian in the dumbest ways. Furthermore, God's nature as a creator and lawgiver make Him a masculine being. And finally, women are more carnal and less spiritual than men, which means that men are closer to God than women are. God made MEN in His image, and women exist only to give birth to more men.

He is right.

Then why is the here no Male or female in heaven?

Sex/gender is for reproduction. It's carnal or a thing or an idea in this temporary world.

Matt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage but are like angels in heaven.

>t.

Attached: HELLO AVI.jpg (712x615, 118.86K)

I, anonymous, say: u r fagget