Explain how chemical labs are suddenly wrong when, outside of straight up terrorists...

Explain how chemical labs are suddenly wrong when, outside of straight up terrorists, russia and syria are the only countries that have actually used chemical weapons to murder people.

Attached: 1646714399829.png (387x358, 123.88K)

>outside of straight up terrorists, russia and syria are the only countries that have actually used chemical weapons to murder people.

>every nation in ww1
>sino-japanese war
>iran iraq war

Kill (You)rself

>Actually have

Uh-huh, Russia and Syria really tried hard to provoke the NATO intervention by committing horrific atrocities for no reason at all. Or so the CNN says.

Also literally every single country uses tear gas (a chemical weapon) on it's own citizens

>they don't have chemical/bio labs, that's ridiculous conspiracy theories
>... And even if they did, it wouldn't be a bad thing!
It's all so tiresome.

We used chemical weapons in Vietnam, Iraq (both times) and Afghanistan. Of course, it's all kept off record but it's well known that we douse the shit out of enemy tunnels with various non-irritant noxious gases.

Meanwhile Israel dropping white phosphor on palestine and the U.S. is the only country to drop a nuke and the U.S. manufactured covid19 and released it... You're retarded OP kill yourself

Russia knows these labs are for defence, they are one of the countries that's part of the pac

This is the thing that always gets me. Why did they use chemical weapons?
>BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL VERY BAD MEN
That's not how things really work.

you’re right. russia and syria are the only countries in recent memory to use chemical weapons. i hope russia does it again in ukraine. unironically the more atrocities the better.

God speed Russian bro.

No one used chemical weapons in any of those wars, it was industral substances.

When did Russia do this?

>syria used chemical weapons
stopped reading there, go back to sucking neocoon cock you dumbass nigger

>syria
You believed that?

Assad never used chemical weapons on his people. He was winning both at the war and on the optics front. Literally at his highest point when he supposedly used the chemical agents. I sure know that when I'm winning I love to just fuck everything up for myself and make everyone hate me. No, the more likely explanation is that the rebels in Syria, all muslim extremists with "jihadi tendencies", used them on themselves. (Crazy right? Muslims killing themselves for Islam, it would never happen.) Assad stood for secular government, so naturally jihadis could rationalize that kind of mass suicide/murder as a martyrdom, for which Allah would have forgiven them and blessed the main martyrs with 40 virgins.

Lol what was the billion tons of agent orange dumpt in vietnam again

that just killed trees, ok? that means shut up

Russia has never used chemical weapons in a war before. The attacks alleged to Syria were all hoaxes and if you believe that nonsense you're a fucking retard.

>Russia has never used chemical weapons in a war before
WWI, but so did everyone else

>agent orange

Explain how they knew russia was going to invade but didn't bother to move their dangerous biological material out of the country and they now say a chemical/biological attack will happen.

Attached: 1634251235793.jpg (540x415, 45.95K)