The so called Demon

So we can conclusively agree that this was not a Demon at the UN and was merely a negress in a mask.

Attached: 1646184973508.jpg (1600x1042, 341.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/r911tn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

high exposure

Attached: 1646126885586.png (261x308, 146.47K)

Ya Any Forums is retarded. What else is new. If you took and of these nazi idiots seriously that's on you.

You can't unsee it.

>niggers aren’t demons
Is it Opposite Day?

Hail Hitler
Kiss my boot faggot

yes but let's not tell normies that. more fun to spread lies and disinformation. that's a howling mouth, not an eye.

Post the best edit you have

edit?

Attached: stonetoss burgers blank.jpg (450x450, 39.84K)

Best happening in these 2 weeks!

Attached: 1646244434844.jpg (850x850, 128.37K)

This already happened? Then the lady sitting next to her says "WORM" and points to a worm on her desk.

streamable.com/r911tn

Attached: 1646321254615.png (887x1000, 797.41K)

I can't tell the difference.

Attached: 1646306763047.jpg (441x479, 178.82K)

>negress
>not a Demon
Pick one. You can't have both.

Sometimes mistakes reveal profound truths.

This one time i looked at Joe Biden and instead of seeing the most powerful man on earth, I saw a huge senile incompetent faggot about to shit himself.

It's best to keep an open mind when your eyes tell you stories that are difficult to understand.

It's both, you just don't understand how astral planes work.

Is this supposed to be a serious thread? Or is it an opportunity to post UN alien demon memss?

the latter

Look chances are she might be a black alien.

But the bigger question is whether or not she is part of the problem or just wrong place, wrong time and her cloaking / bidirectional polarizer camouflage unit malfunctioned for a split second.

Also PS for those in know, blast suspects with DEW at the most hard to replicate features such as ears, hair, hair, and eye brows.

If you capture anything abnormal on infrared or UV or with a high fps camera, it’s an alien.

Go for the juju bongo voodoo aliens that disguise themselves as africans first.

I wouldn’t test Mexicans or Brazilians or Colombians. You might find yourself a predator alien. Ahahhahaha. Fun times.

Attached: All American Hero.png (500x707, 797.41K)

Also if you chance run into a cryptid or a monster being, run.

Attached: John.jpg (800x754, 191.61K)

Sorry but it's clearly a demon. The perspective in your drawn lines doesn't even match the photo.

>t. professional CG artist who's worked on Hollywood blockbusters

It was not a demon, no one claimed it was a demon. It is unequivocally an alien, though.

They are all demons

Thanks for getting to the bottom of a schitzo post, really good use of time.

Nigerians are the real demons.