Aus/pol/: friday afternoon sesh edition

Discuss all things political in here - war, floods, crypto, inter-personal relationships, dinner ideas, weekend ideas, vaccinations etc.
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=3Wgs_dQYwBE

Attached: fashion-journal-kath-and-kim-quotes-for-captions-mob.jpg (750x1080, 152.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMYWC0tMZsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just picked up some choof after a week break. fuckin fridays cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMYWC0tMZsk

fuck off dude

I want a gf. How do I get a gf?

Attached: tfw no gf.jpg (1379x1842, 290.88K)

Thread Question

What can we do about the rising number of Disgusting fat women and the weak pathetic men who enable them?

Any guys in this thread with a fat pig for a missus? Explain why you do it? People are both laughing and disgusted when they see you together.

stop using Any Forums and Any Forums for a while

Why are you being aggressive MY DUDE? MY DUDERINO?

What strain? I’m enjoying some Jokers Wild at the moment, is making the prednisolone I’m having to take more bearable

Attached: 528AB231-F55F-4ED5-B96A-40B73B5177E6.jpg (208x243, 14.45K)

Which is the true Australian beer? Fosters or VB?

I have only drunk Fosters once for the memes and don't know anyone who drinks it.

Well between those two of a choice I guess VB. Nobody drinks Foster's. Is it marketed overseas as Australia beer of choice or something?

Coopers sparkling ale.

VB is pro-injection and supports government mandates and fear campaigns. Do not drink it, ever.

What beer isn't pro injections? If you can name it I will drink it this arvo.

custom bred critical xxl cbd x white widow. gives a nice ratio of cbd/thc plus the terp profile is insane

Yes, Fosters is marketed as the kind of beer Paul Hogan drinks

carlton draught
every pub has it on tap

Why not just homebrew?

Sounds interesting, I’m really keen to try cbd shatter, I hear that is a thing. I may get some cbd flower using my prescription and make it myself

replace them with chinks and poos

Homebrew is ok. I take large gaps where I don't drink at all so I don't really care to brew my own beer I suppose. What's the quintessential American beer? Budweiser?

muslim lover

fuck that cunt. you'll get at best 10-13% yield from dry flower weight, and from what i hear, cbd flower is spenny as fuck. but in its defence, cbd is wildly underestimated. it is the based form of weed

>war
Not prepared and can't be fucked. There's nothing I can do to prepare for a full blown war in Australia, doesn't matter how much shit I could buy, it is not sustainable and a pointless waste of time.
>floods
Still dry as fuck and I was hoping for a nice /comfy/ storm to smoke and drink beer in
> crypto
Scam currency, will crash eventually
>Inter-personal relationships
No friends and family rarely contacts me anymore
>dinner ideas
Beer and cigarettes. Perhaps some bacon and eggs if I can be fucked cooking tonight
>weekend ideas
The usual. Playing old school retro games on my emulators
>vaccinations
LMAO. Tourism industry is fucked and it's never going to get better. The days where we can go on vacations are well and truly gone now. At best you can go camping your local areas and do some fishing or alike but it's not like I can travel around Australia or enjoy the same vibe in the tourist towns like I had as a kid.

As-salaam alaikum

Yeah Budweiser and Coors

You actually provided a response to every topic I put into this (admittedly lazy) bake. I don't really have anything else to say just thought you deserved this (You) for effort posting.

Attached: 1641392863818.jpg (640x528, 30.94K)

Checked, yeah I’m not sure what to expect, I make decent shatter though so will be interesting to see what it is like

Attached: B3E57639-00FF-47EC-A47A-4E839AD53CA4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)