If every single corporation, Soros, etc, suddenly do a complete 360 and start pushing anti-homo propaganda...

If every single corporation, Soros, etc, suddenly do a complete 360 and start pushing anti-homo propaganda, will Any Forums start supporting LGBT?

Attached: a9E6bpz0_700w_0.jpg (629x550, 57.07K)

Nazis get the rope

What makes you think a semi-anonymous shithole anyone can enter and leave at any time, supports anything as a united entity?

I've only ever supported homosexuality

Attached: 1631598201284.jpg (1024x807, 74.91K)

Yes. I never had a problem with normal faggots (they exist; they're not all pedos) that actually just wanted to be left alone. I only disagree with forcing this shit on children or telling them it's a normal lifestyle, otherwise go in peace gay bros

Attached: 41P7w+2sv-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 16.56K)

no
100 percent support globohetero

Every single corporation won't.

honestly?
yeah.
if Any Forums's mentality wasn't just going against whatever was mainstream, law of averages would dictate that at least on rare occasions Any Forums's and the mainstream opinion would align, and yet they don't , like ever.

>globohetero
This needs to be a thing. How come there's so little pushback against faggots PENETRATING cabinets, corporations, organizations? There needs to be a drive to push for hetero propaganda, for all-hetero spaces, for all-hetero organizations.

thank you. all I want to do is fuck my bros in peace, I'm never coming out however because of the image faggots have given us. coming out now paints you as a freak just like it did before, albeit for different reasons.

>If every single corporation, Soros, etc, suddenly do a complete 360 and start pushing anti-homo propaganda, will Any Forums start supporting LGB

You understand that a 360 degree turn would putt you at the same spot right?

no, homosexuality is a sin

Right wingers are just a bunch of contrarians. The only reason they're right wingers is because it's a counterculture. If we were living in Nazi Germany these same faggots would probably shitting on Hitler and nazis.

woooooooooow

so smart

so libertarian

far out bro peace weed non agression pact

woooooow

I meant 180 yeah

if you were living in germany you would have some guy shit on you because you are a faggot

Shut the fuck up, you literal favela monkey.

That would never happen you globohomo reddit tranny

Attached: 275079174_243708607978563_7456453707515675043_n.jpg (1024x1024, 58.93K)

Yes
Especially because there's redpilled gays and trannies

Are you suggesting the ancestral devil worshipping, child sacrificing pedos ruling this world who have been working for a one world government for centuries may start promoting traditional Christian values ?

Ok, Muhammad.

no, faggots and niggers are gross

woooooooooooooooooo

the fat boomer is mad cuz muh liberty is not gonna save the mutt empire

Why are leafs so fucking dumb? Do you understand what the words "hypothetical scenario" mean?

abhorrent post nigger-leaf

what the fuck are you talking about? Any Forums is mostly pro Ukraine

Considering Soros and gang are just doing counter-culture measures against Russia, that would mean Russia is suddenly gay, no.

The "omg he's a RACIST CIS HOMOPHOBE!" is like the new "DIRTY COMMIES!!!!" of this era.

>I meant 180 yeah

You never know, there are really, really god damn stupid motherfuckers in this world

can you fucking read

fuck off no it isn't

Attached: 1646458180982.jpg (496x435, 59.49K)

Yes.

Damn, this thread is making a lot of retards on here uncomfortable, huh? Gets the ol' noggin joggin.

>just wanted to be left alone
Then why are they having orgies in public?

you're gonna get very unconfortable when Any Forums sides with china in the near future

Attached: E87HJYHXEAEYs5P.jpg (1046x1404, 201.06K)

>>just wanted to be left alone
>Then why are they having orgies in public?
those aren't the ones that just want to be left alone

Yes. I am against the establishment no matter what form it takes. I hated Bush and neo cons in 2006 and I hate Biden and leftists in 2022. They're all part of the same Satanic Jewish ill-ite cabal.

And for the record I don't have a problem with gays or most of the shit that riles up the religious right. Christianity is another subverted system to lobotimize goyim. Gnosticism is the true form of Christianity because it recognizes what Jesus recognized; that the living True God is within me and all matter is satanic.

Fuck the demiurge, fuck kikes, and fuck the material reality.

So are hetero niggers