I got a job in America (Arizona) that would net me about twice as much as I’m making now (around 70k)...

I got a job in America (Arizona) that would net me about twice as much as I’m making now (around 70k). Should I move there?

Attached: 7854C521-956C-4689-B8E3-623B91243758.jpg (739x415, 23.32K)

post slits

are you japanese? if so then absolutely not. it's in a bit of a state at the moment.

actually i don't care what you're supposed to be. don't come here.

It's a butthole flyover state. You'll spend a huge chunk on your money on a car and it's fuel, along with your home's HVAC. You're entire life will revolve around the car, and you'll feel isolated and alone and depressed.

why the fuck would you leave japan to go to a desert-suburban hellscape

Doing what and where. If it's Phoenix or Tuscon 70k is on the low end if you're single and want to live alone.

and if you're already here, please fuck off.

Only move to the US if you feel too much pressure from Japanese society, work, and are unhappy.

arizona sucks and 70k/yr won't be very comfortable in places that can sponsor visas for foreign workers

This

>I got a job in America (Arizona)
you'll be surrounded by spics and heat
get used to getting a tan toshi

Only if you think you can convert it to a remote job after a while and move back, keeping the higher pay.

No.
You can eat dick on the internet for more than that.

Don't do it user. The money isnt worth all of the fat Americans and beaners. Just stay in paradise Japan.

70k isn’t bad for Arizona. You won’t be rich, but you should be able to support yourself. Check how much it is for a 1 bedroom apartment near where you’d live. Also, public transportation isn’t readily available or even safe to take in America, so think about a car.

Why would you want to live in hell?

Do you like the idea of going to Applebees and getting a burger, maybe flirting with a methhead waitress? Do you like fat angry white people?

Where in Arizona? Also where in Japan are you and what's quality of life like on $30k there? Also, how do you feel about guns and Mexicans?

You could see the Grand Canyon. The desert isn’t all bad.

>Arizona
Are you ready to sweat your dick off even in winter?

Spic-riddled desert shithole. Now full of obnoxious California faggots too. You're unironically better off staying in Japan.

ENJOY THE SUMMER, FUCKING CHINK

i live in arizona and its okay apart from the weather

I’d be working in Scottsdale and hopefully living there. What do you mean 70k isn’t a lot? Most people here don’t even get close to that. Im living relatively comfortably earning about half of that in Osaka, a really expensive city

Imagine leaving Japan for fucking Arizona for only 70k usd.

user wtf

Scottsdale is the most expensive suburb in the valley. 1500/month for 1 bed minimum..could save a couple hundred if you commute.

>Just stay in paradise Japan.

you know, it was japan who lost the war, but you wouldn't know it now.

America is filthy and dangerous compared to japan. Just be ready to experience degeneracy beyond your wildest dreams the second you step off the boat.
Bring some asian women with you please.

money?

I live in Osaka probably about a 15 minute walk from the center of Namba (basically the central hub of Osaka) I live in a small apartment but it’s totally fine for me as I’m willing to sacrifice space to be in the city. I have enough money to go out with friends and buy the things I want as long as I don’t go too crazy.

>hustle and bustle of the big city.jpg

>it’s a degenerate shit hole
>bring women

this user has both your best and interests and his best interests at heart. do what he says

Try moving to (formerly based) utah instead
There are just as many spics and meth heads but you get "4" seasons and the cost of living is dirt fucking cheap.

Do it and save up money for when you get home. But Arizona is hot as fucking balls though

>Utah
>Cheap cost of living
Maybe in the shitty counties

It would be nice for a few years ,but don't do it permanently !

If Japan had won, I can only imagine how beautiful their empire would have been. Japanese occupied pacific America would be heaven on earth compared to today. Why couldn't The Man in the High Castle actually happen?

Yeah you might as well. Just keep to yourself don't go out alone at night. Avoid young Mexicans and Hispanics and you should be fine.

Honestly I like Arizona, but all the anons make some solid points. Depends on where you choose to live

Watch out for blacks samurai kun

You would probably hate it it. The people there would certainly hate you slanty eyed jap that blew up their families in pearl harbor

Arizona? Nah I wouldn't bother with Arizona.

>Wanting to be anywhere near SLC
you can rent a whole house for $1000 a month anywhere more than 40 minutes from the city.

if you live on 30k in japan.... and then go to 70k in arizona. I mean the quality of life increase would be pretty shocking. Youd be driving a nice car and living in a nice place and money just wouldnt be a thought. Some people dont know there are forests in Arizona and a pretty decent ski resort even.

cringe weeb

Bring chapstick

Dude is from Japan. He knows that your anti city propoganda isn't true, and is purely buttfuck suburbia cope.

Some japs are okay, but others are fucking leftist faggot dicksuckers.
I'm guessing you're the latter, so stay in gookland you fucking nip, we're full.

>posted on Any Forums

Just go nippon fuck

get some of that southern cunny

Fuck off we’re full

You sound sensible enough to make it work. Pro Tip: It's always cheaper with a roommate so long as you are able to resolve the potential issues that arise.

No, you're not considering that were full so fuck off. Also there are more expenses.

Fuck off, jap. We're full.

Attached: 1646398661104.jpg (750x599, 83.27K)

move to my place and live in the cage under my bed and I'll feed you estrogen

>If Japan had won, I can only imagine how beautiful their empire would have been.

i respect the japanese, but victory was out of the cards for them.

yeah you'd love it, go shoot some guns and wear some trucker hats while listening to bad country music

Attached: 1640269653505.gif (900x541, 3.67M)

Pretty accurate.

the other Americans on here are basement dwellers
Arizona is a great state why not

it's not like king of the hill

Get a wiggle on

good job speaking for him like some weeb idiot. Maybe he wants a break from living in a crowded shoe box. I know people from new york who were over it and moved out west.

Scottsdale? Don't go. High rent is a problem. You also need a car to get anywhere. There's a decent Japanese grocery with bentos on the corner of University and Priest in Tempe, but you're not walking there in 50 degree C weather. Medical insurance comes out of that $70K too, which is something like $1200/month.

Most of the people I know out there are moving way out to Queen Creek/Chandler area because any closer is too expensive.

isn't there a depressing countryside in japan?
But with zero nigs?