A class in Norway was asked to describe American culture and this is what they came up with...

A class in Norway was asked to describe American culture and this is what they came up with. Why don’t Americans care that the rest of the world views their country as a hyper racist white supremacy country?

Attached: EA552C6A-B34D-480C-AD1C-A482C76C63D7.jpg (576x768, 61.29K)

>checks op's flag
yeah, why don't you care?

I do care in that I wish it were true

Europeans news is basically repeating what CNN says. America has failed projecting another image of themselves. They have made CNN their inofficial mouthpiece.

Why is this in English?

>American culture
>white
lol

This is the mainstream view of America in America. Norwegians learned this from America. They are culturally American, yet they think themselves above it. In that respect they are even further gone the the Americans themselves are.

>class in Norway
I doubt Americans could find Norway on a map or identify anything Norwegian. Who cares what Norwegians think. Go back to your Ikea or whatever.

>porverty

Hmm. Let me think. Ok I am ready to respond. Are you ready?
Fuck niggers.

better delete that american OS and american browser on your american designed PC (made in china) if you want to stop riding the US dick

Lidl Schooling

Fat food, fuckin got that right.

Are those Menti things really anonymous? I'd like to drop some red pills the next time the faggy management at work busts out the menti shit

people living pay check to pay check in pods whiteout cars calling other poor. Why are europoors like this?

Attached: 1637026653033.jpg (441x500, 38.62K)

baste bongg

Attached: 1641919201872.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

We have a culture?

The most significant Norway export and cultural contribution was a large nasty rat.

>why is english class in english

> Porverty

Attached: Ermahgerd.jpg (1032x581, 61.68K)

EL AMERICANO

Attached: america.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

ya exactly. The NPC at the school lecture room is just regurgitating the shit they see on instagram and tik tok thats all. No critical thought whatsoever

>describe American culture

Attached: DiversityHire.jpg (2078x1701, 336.68K)

It’s over for Mexico

Attached: 5C50B9D2-89F7-4FA2-8198-76994323F8C0.jpg (611x1024, 119.18K)

Who cares what Norway thinks though lol.

They eat rotting fish for sustenance.

In a PROPER "Word Cloud" repeats do not occur.

Racism appears twice, "Racism" and "Rasicm". So either her class is illiterate or the SHUTUP WORDS created by Jews are artificially boosted to push propaganda. Note that "racist" is also in the top, yet White people a scientifically proven to be the "least racist" of all races.

This word cloud is an example of Femtarded Norwegian White Whore thinking. The projection of a cuntoid creep slapping her putrid vagina lips on the schoolbooks.

me rubbing hershey's syrup on myself

>Norway brainwashes their children to be anti-white
imagine my surprise