Uh guys why are the XY dressing like the XX?

Attached: 1640738900711.webm (320x180, 1.17M)

Well there are a lot more than two possibilities but they're uncommon. Meisosis can be very messy.

So the clip is already wrong even if you disregard the gender bullshit

And sometimes your parents could give you some genetic diseases too, like being a Jew or a nigger.

Aberrations are not the rule.

>Uh guys why are the XY dressing like the XX?
>>evil can not create
>>it can only form wicked and corrupt imitations

Attached: Consider-4.png (943x720, 591.31K)

That doesn't change the fact that the video is wrong. She made a definitive statement not a general one.

Is that so, bitch?

Attached: 9860ad50cb4a4c00be2812278e0f017c.jpg (3024x2670, 1.71M)

>Well there are a lot more than two possibilities
Mkay transoid, I'm listening. What else is there?

the problem came when post-structuralists were given jobs and praised in academia, rather than being told to sit down and shut the fuck up

You're definitively a faggot

Xxy

If you didn't attend a junior high bio class then absolutely nothing that you can contribute to this thread.

No, I'm not OP.

Yeah even I can't be this gay.

sometimes they give you one too many

Attached: Cheeky.jpg (1024x473, 67.25K)

are kids born with no arms a different species of human? no they aren't, they just have a genetic defect. There is only xx and xy and those other possibilities you speak of are defects

This is sophistry at best. If a libtard tried using this rhetoric you'd be throwing a tantrum.
Kids born with genetic "defects" usually aren't missing or gaining extra chromosomes. Usually those zygotes are unviable. However you see kids with Downs or Klinefelters all the fucking time because those zygotes are viable.
A kid missing an arm doesn't have the wrong number of chromosomes, which is what we're talking about here.

>one of
wtf then where do the other 22 come from?

Like Klinefelter syndrome (XXY syndrome) Do any of you anons have this?

Thanks John Money

Attached: unknown-5__01.png (148x145, 32.77K)

This.

Nobody has a goddamn clue how this works. I'd be more worried if they did.

Less than 1/10 of 1% of fetuses are not either XX or XY

Im xxy and have features of both male and females there is no place for freaks like us in this world and Troon people just make our situation worse by being walking jokes. I just present as the gender I most look like (male) and deal with the rest as life has dealt me a bad card. I deal with nerve pain and bone problems due to this and I am in constant pain but it is what it is.

curiosity and experimentation is innerent to the white man