Inflation for China

Hahahahaha

Attached: mmexport1646965146785.jpg (820x1697, 159.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/interest-rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I care about this? I'm not Chinese yet.

LoL you do realize they've been manipulating inflation for a decade now right?
China is an exporting country, the less their currency is worth the more competitive their trade is
>Dumb Mutt as usual

Attached: 1646535179980.jpg (960x960, 120.17K)

> I'm not Chinese yet.
>Australia
kek

>Everyone's boat is sinking
>"Haha, yours is sinking a little bit faster."
Dumbass.

Gold price =/= inflation

America's inflation rate is 7.5%
China's inflation rate is 0.9%

America pays an interest rate of 0.25%
China pays an interest rate of 3.7%

you had so much potential. what went wrong? how u ended up here defending China's economy? Your pride and dick size must be greater than that.

Pretty amazing that as America gets more fucked, China starts hitting interest and inflation rates that were typical for the US back in the 90s. They really are taking over

The less their currency is worth, the more competitive their famine is.

China buys oil at $10 a barrel.
China dictates no more wealth, only workers and soldiers.
China only cares about economy and superpower to keep Xi from being executed by his own people.

USA buys oil at $300 a barrel.
USA says make it your own.
USA just did the first heart and kidney xenotransplant.
USA walks away and is the only people to acknowledge happiness.

Whose space based solar power plant is going work?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.59.40 PM (1).png (678x509, 255.02K)

Cope more mutts

China numba 1!!! amazinguuuu awuuuhhh

Actually what you tend to find is that the more developed the country, the lower their interest rate, and the higher their debt/GDP ratio. Currently people see having a lot of debt/GDP as a "sign of strength and health" for a country.

Like for example, the US has a debt/GDP of 125%, while Russia has a debt/GDP of 17%.
Russia also pays a 20% interest rate, up from 10% last year. That might have something to do with the current war, because their currency is falling they need to raise interest rates to keep it up.

Attached: 51mKbrYxtpL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (320x499, 24.81K)

Forgot graph
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/interest-rate

>Currently people see having a lot of debt/GDP
because they're retarted speculation economies built on the lie that debt is value

I think it's because a lot of debt/GDP can only occur in a country where people feel secure about the future of that country. Because in a country like Russia, people are very insecure about its future, so nobody wants to buy their debt. That give the Russian government less resources at their disposal in terms of money and manpower. While the US can greatly magnify the money at its disposal through debt.

But this kind of thinking could be bad long term. Because the US is really setting itself up for a fall. In other words, Russia is up on the cliff face, balancing against the wind. While the US is safe in the valley below. But by putting itself deeply in debt, the US is putting itself up on that same cliff face and putting itself in the same knife's-edge situation that Russia is in.

Hopefurry you have been practicing your putang hua

>the more developed the country, the lower the interest rate
Only true since 2008, and initially the super low interest rates were presented as a temporary solution to a temporary problem. Now China has rates close to what we had before everything went to shit

>I think it's because a lot of debt/GDP can only occur in a country where people feel secure about the future of that country.
self fulfilling prophecy
it can occur in any country willing to spend beyond its means
>But this kind of thinking could be bad long term
it's incredibly dumb and leads to a habit of bad decisions as you slowly have no limits on how backwards you're willing to go
you say it's about secure in the future, but it's sacrificing the future for today
it only gets worse the more you divest away from commodities and production
what happens when those with products refuse to sell to the captive consumer markets?
it's just naive to me

I'm chink who immigrated to America. I welcome the collapse. Will go back once revolution starts in china

Yeah you see there is this dymanic here.

Ok, so basically in the early 20th century, there was a split in Europe's intellectual world. In the East, you had people doing this type of philosophical stuff, characterized by grey-bearded sages making "deep" and "profound' statements about the universe. This is where you get Marxism, Freudianism, and basically all of this left wing shit. While in the West, they were doing British Empiricism. This is basically, the scientific method. You could find this in America, Britain, parts of Germany and France.

The jews come from Eastern Europe, so they brought this Eastern style of thinking into the West. Thus America started having Russian-style social upheavals, marches in the street, it was like the communist revolution all over again in the 1960's of America.

This split is exemplified by the difference between Austrian and Keynsian economics. Austrian economics was founded by a jew, and ascribes to the Eastern style of thinking. It is extremely non-empirical in its process, being almost entirely a philosophical movement, which is dominated by grey-bearded sages telling "deep truths" and axioms about the universe. While Keynsian economics was invented by a British man, and is deeply rooted in English Empiricism. They take data, study the markets, study the supply chains, create complex mathematical theories and published research papers.

The problems with Austrian economics are obvious. Simply ascribing to some fixed axioms that never change. But Keynsian economics has the opposite problem. It changes with the data and has no fixed principles. Therefore they are unable to anticipate future events. They can't understand something unless they've seen it before. So this debt-based economic model could be a huge disaster. The Austrians can see the disaster on the horizon, because of their intuition. But they can't quantify it or fully explain it.

I'm saying everyone is fucked. How is that defending everyone? Retard

Nigga what?

Just do what Hitler did, implement a Keynesian economic model but in an ethnostate with a currency backed by labor instead of debt