/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #536

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Psaki warns Russia may use chemical or bio weapons, possibly as a false flag
>Zelensky signs law allowing all civilians to carry weapons of war & use them against Russian soldiers
>US gas prices hit $4.25/gal and climbing, an all time high
>Biden's oil requests snubbed by Saudis and UAE
>U.S. Deputy Sec of State Nuland admits to biolabs in The Ukraine
>China demands the US release more details regarding the 26 US-backed biolabs in Ukraine ASAP
>Putin signs decree banning exports from Russia, imports to Russia of certain products & raw materials until 2023
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol is surrounded and besieged
>US has banned russian oil, gas and coal imports
>Zelensky “ready to recognize” Crimea as Russian
>Zelensky: No longer interested in NATO
>Kiev Surrounded, M30 east of Kiev has Russian vehicles
>Ceasefires violated again after foreign students were evacuated
>Russia will ceasefire / attempt to evacuate civilians AGAIN tomorrow
>Irpin and Kiev mass exodus happening
>Irpin street fighting, Russia 22km from Kiev center
>Russia: Evacuation from Mariupol, Melitopol, Byrdansk prevented.
>European natural gas hits 2500, then 3800 euro/1000m3, a 6x increase in one month
>3rd round of negotiations ongoing
>Russia declares ceasefire in Kharkov, Melitopol, Sumy, and Kiev to allow for evacuation

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/PLGHM4El_AU
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: 1646960577761.jpg (607x1052, 68.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/647x6
files.catbox.moe/hdyl8r.webm
files.catbox.moe/jdq0p3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/87jfyh.mp4
files.catbox.moe/di0dsk.webm
files.catbox.moe/slqnvk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ip7lns.webm
files.catbox.moe/rktbbu.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/n8pbfs.mp4
files.catbox.moe/q5yi54.mp4
files.catbox.moe/90hfnt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7kvy7m.mp4
streamable.com/r9lrkm
files.catbox.moe/pf02zi.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ah929j.mp4
files.catbox.moe/vxxrd4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/op64qk.mp4
z.zz.fo/YWo8F.mp4
files.catbox.moe/cnk7zd.mp4
files.catbox.moe/0lv22z.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rv8x2t.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lywwvl.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y4mlrg.mp4
files.catbox.moe/hcq3tc.mp4
files.catbox.moe/z4j4xf.mp4
youtu.be/nPWC6daU_7w
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=ethnic russian genome analysis&btnG=
youtu.be/zucBfXpCA6s
ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/
breaking911.com/breaking-meta-changes-policy-says-facebook-and-instagram-users-may-call-for-violence-against-russians-putins-assassination-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Master list! Thank you based Pajeet
rentry.org/647x6

>Russian tank btfo
files.catbox.moe/hdyl8r.webm (New)

>gas pipe was damaged somewhere in Ukraine
files.catbox.moe/jdq0p3.mp4 (New)

>An airfield near Krivoy Rog, Dnipropetrovsk region was hit
files.catbox.moe/87jfyh.mp4 (New)

>Russian Army confiscates food from civilians
files.catbox.moe/di0dsk.webm (New)

>From Russia with love
files.catbox.moe/slqnvk.mp4 (New)

>Azov HQ Liquidated
files.catbox.moe/ip7lns.webm (New)

>The king of battle fucks the queens
files.catbox.moe/rktbbu.mp4 (New)

>in the west of ukraine, after the attacks of the ukrainian military(most likely nationalists) on the gypsies, the gypsies caught them and beat them
litter.catbox.moe/n8pbfs.mp4 (Broken?)

>Airstrike near Zhitomir
files.catbox.moe/q5yi54.mp4

>Russia officially accuses US of financing and operating biological weapons labs in Ukraine
>Ukrainian position in Nikolaev being hit
files.catbox.moe/90hfnt.mp4

>USA deputy secretary confirming the news about the 'biolabs'
files.catbox.moe/7kvy7m.mp4

>Bio Labs Damage Control (Schitz poster was right)
streamable.com/r9lrkm

>Destroyed Ukraine Tanks
files.catbox.moe/pf02zi.mp4

>DNR flexes on bongs with captured NLAWs
files.catbox.moe/ah929j.mp4

>Russian supply convoy attacked, ambushers annihilated.
files.catbox.moe/vxxrd4.mp4

>I'm going to shoot down an att - ACK! ACK ACK!
files.catbox.moe/op64qk.mp4

>Ipren
z.zz.fo/YWo8F.mp4

>Ukraine Accidental Redpill
files.catbox.moe/cnk7zd.mp4

>War Crimes
files.catbox.moe/0lv22z.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rv8x2t.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lywwvl.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4 (2015)
files.catbox.moe/y4mlrg.mp4

>Kino
files.catbox.moe/hcq3tc.mp4 (New)
files.catbox.moe/z4j4xf.mp4 (New) Erika

Cute and funny thread.

Attached: 1614292430570.jpg (2525x4096, 675.69K)

Attached: 1646717199106.png (539x275, 27.08K)

If Russia wins, how are people going to cope?
Twitter is going to say this is the bad guys winning, but the good guys bouce back like in marvel
Armchair military tacticians are going to say that they knew this all along, or that it was NATOs fault for not applying a no fly zone (which is fair imo, but that would have been total warfare and assured mutual destruction)
Reddit is going to try to make partisan militias or whatever

Anons, press Z to honor the fallen.

>Z

Attached: 1646789327287.png (800x800, 83.67K)

Z

Big think

Attached: 1646963593421.jpg (500x756, 68.67K)

Z

where did he go?

Attached: 16456688761880.png (600x487, 304.58K)

there will be nigger riots this summer in america and people will forget about the war

There will be a new important thing in a week.

>how are people going to cope?
They'll move on the support the next current thing

\Z/
GIVE RUSSIA YOUR ENERGY

>COMFY STREAM WITH FAMOUS SCHIZO

>youtu.be/nPWC6daU_7w

I do agree that the whole Nazi thing is played too much. Their line should be "NATO is building a nuclear first strike apparatus around Russia and we are pushing back after decades of no one listening to us"

based
Z

Attached: me and the keions.jpg (1280x1280, 225.37K)

>It's an election year
Yeah probably

I'm saddened that this could happen in 2022. Humanity has not learned.

Attached: FNgIIHIXEAQzkaP.jpg (645x879, 72.56K)

can putin hurry up and nuke london please

I will press Z to honor the ones who press foreward, both fallen, and standing tall.
Z

Attached: 1555294295136.jpg (1200x1033, 209.93K)

I need more kino of putin and his boy

Attached: 3515C260-05D2-4AC2-B5B8-1CFDF97C9509.jpg (1024x683, 74.32K)

Z

Attached: 1646046805370.jpg (779x790, 118.93K)

yeah, Neo-Nazi is not Nazi, check your privileges!

Z

>in the west of ukraine, after the attacks of the ukrainian military(most likely nationalists) on the gypsies, the gypsies caught them and beat them
That one's broken.

Humanity didn't finish the job the first time, NIGGER

Is it Friday evening in Moscow yet?

Nice image. Saved.

>If Russia wins

Big If. Russia's defeat is all but assured now. Even the more cautious analysts are coming around to this conclusion. They have stalled for a week and clearly have no ability for further offensive operations. All that's left is for reality to sink in or for someone to off Putler.

Attached: 41dprGvA3+L._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 25.1K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-205438.png (720x1600, 356.52K)

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (727x404, 81.06K)

Russia is like some 5 ft 6 shitstick in a bar who knows how to fight really well and is looking for the drunkest macho looking guy with, really any tier gf to take home after impressing them with their erotic martial display of absolute niggery. Meanwhile the USA has to pretend like they aren't a security guard wearing some clothes they actually bought themselves because the bartender gives them hella free drinks and is actually 6 ft but with the first one to deal a blow fallacy would wreck any bargoer in a 1v1.

>if
nobody will fucking care once the ((media)) stop telling the cattle to care, or tell them to care about something else

LMAO, a literal kike doing damage control for natsocs, clown world is a thing.

(you)

They will have more important problems like starving, collapse of supply lines or riots.

This is what they took from us.

Guys I think I'm onto something
Is this THE cumbined arms multi-pronged penetration tactic mattered by generalissimus Zhukov???

Attached: 1645921946349.jpg (1015x685, 205.79K)

It's worth noting that person is Jewish and lives in Germany.

Why hasn't Russia won yet? What is this talk about russian forces retreating and dead colonels?

I though Russia was easily winning this thing

>If Russia wins
I think it would be a peace treaty with Ukraine recognising Crimea and DNR, LNR, who will officially have the Russian financial support and some legally binding documents about NATO. Ukrainian society will be more divided regarding Russia vs the West but generally things go back to normal, they quietly remove some sanctions especially regarding the energy. And the West and Russia will gradually try to remove dependencies from each other.

go to sleep you dumb faggot

no, it's morning.

If Russia gets our life saving children's cancer research facilities they will turn them into evil bioweapon labs! :((((((

Attached: 1646449672084.png (3300x2800, 3.87M)

Cope

This head cannon is pretty comical.

"nOooo you don't get it, that wasn't real nazis!!"

>nazbol not approving either one
memeflag tranny, please decapitate the closest nigger immediately

acording to some user yes.
But what we really want to know is our soviet bros are starting to work at the break of dawn breaking down hoholsville?

Where are my milf frens at?

Attached: eek30.jpg (1000x2000, 1.32M)

Recent events geopolitically disadvantageous to Russia:
>Nagorno-Karabakh war
>belarus protests
>kazakhstan protests
What else am I missing?

I shouldn't be surprised at all that NPCs don't pick up on the implications of their masters really, REALLY not wanting anyone to touch their "research". It's almost like it's nothing good!

Attached: 1507340091297.png (501x698, 101.01K)

how to end this war

Nuke Kiev with 100kt airburst
drop VDV in WW2 style to occupy the destroyed remains
threaten Dnipro, Odess and Lviv with same fate if they don't surrender with 24 hours

stop this bullshit. the West can't/won't do shit. China will be pissed but they'll get over it when NATO/US is permanently weakened.

Attached: z.png (586x663, 109.39K)

>Tranny defending neo-nazis who she later goes on to say trained the people who tried to kill her
Transexuality is a mental illness

3billion people are no longer under the hegemony
of the US dollar

if the conflict ended today this would still be a fact

Z

Holy shit, we are witnessing things that normally happen behind close doors. The elite is going completely mask off. Really begs the question where this all is going

The biolabs theory must be the single biggest piece of evidence that schizos on Any Forums will screech about anything that has scary words in it.

Whole genome analysis of specific ethnic groups is completely standard practice in biomedical laboratories worldwide. There are dozens of papers published about this every day. America along with the government of every single country on the planet funds this research because it's literally the future of modern medicine. Targetted drug therapies are already a massive industry.

The Russians do it as well you fucking retards.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=ethnic russian genome analysis&btnG=

Attached: file.png (1019x728, 146.55K)

More hohol memes for Any Forums

Attached: 1621368180367.png (811x845, 413.55K)

Fuck your needs, nigger haha get wrecked.

neocon cope

Z IN ALL FIELDS.

It probably tracks better in Russia. Above have actually been the ones shelling the republics for the last 8 years so jt makes a it of sense.

If you find a shill tonight just remind them that the UN security council is holding a special session with the Russians tomorrow morning at 10am est. to review russian evidence of US funded bioweapons research on their borders and targeted at russians.
This news is monumental. Russia will prove they had casus belli resulting in the single greatest embarrassment for US foreign policy in history. This will eventually result in the death of the petrodollar because BRICS countries will now have the last push they needed to FUCK the dollar
Tomorrow will be in every history book your kids ever read

Z

May they all Rest in Peace

Attached: pepesad.png (434x419, 129.21K)

>3billion people are no longer under the hegemony
>of the US dollar
I'm jealous

YES
DEEP battle if you know what i mean...Глyбoкaя oпepaция

they not US - they want to win and leave something that could be lived upon after

I'm normally against using filters, but you're seriously aching for a raking, leaf.

Attached: 1491863101933.jpg (400x410, 57.92K)

How is it legal for Russia to just take over abandoned McDonald’s restaurants? This seems highly illegal, we need boots on the ground now

this

It would be beautiful to watch them go full breakdown mode should the Russians win the war, all that "help", propaganda and passive aggresive commercial sanctions for nothing.

Attached: chrissy lifts.jpg (736x736, 70.02K)

Strange I watched it earlier - anyone have a mirror?

Shills and glowies on ultra high alert since the biolab situation. Everyday we uncover more American parasitic influence in Ukraine, disgusting. Why are Americans so sneaky and slimy?

Attached: IMG_20220310_221338.jpg (980x1874, 355.46K)

So it sounds like the Ukraine Operation is turning into Syria. The Ukroids have been defeated in the field, and the remnants are moving into cities while using human shields until they get green bussed out. Although this time around the green buses are for civilians only. Am I getting a good read on this?

Attached: uaz1.jpg (1195x1200, 397.81K)

Its not even Friday evening in Australia dumbass, everyone is behind us. (Apart from nz)

Z

Z

Attached: 1646951090842.png (768x719, 148.49K)

What is his endgame?

Attached: E54AHtFXoAMh_ms.jpg (675x675, 47.98K)

eat shit kike, I am going to like and share biolab schizo posts on social media and you can't do shit but seethe

Attached: 1646521317312.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Z, but not for the Russian ideology, but for the lives of everyone in Ukraine no matter the side, who had their lives shortened.

This tranny is an antifa retard who's been calling everyone to the right of the democrats a nazi for years

But because he's a CIA glownigger he can't admit that the Ukranian neo-nazis funded by the CIA are indeed neo-nazis

zelenskaya a qt (safe in Nice)

Attached: zelenskaya.png (642x901, 1.22M)

Z for Russo-American friendship.

I hear pol faggots say this all time. I 100% guarantee you it will be another nothing burger and you will choke on your faggot words like every single other time.

I gotchu senpai. This is pancake kino.

Attached: putin-xi-cooking-pancakes-ap-759.jpg (759x422, 43.15K)

Attached: ussr miss this nigga.png (731x603, 371.98K)

Z

Z

Attached: buhkankapus.jpg (392x300, 87.69K)

benis :DDDDD

So Russia cares less about the lives of its young white males than the fucking US???

CUTE

Attached: 1646402964239.jpg (640x609, 75.6K)

i would updoot but i dont understand Mongolian

how is it legal to create ethnically tailored doomsday viruses?

hint it isn't

(((Analysts))), (((Experts)))

>plebbit yet again stealing memes

Attached: ukraine soyboy problem ukraine reddit.png (840x1018, 818.71K)

If it's nothing burger then why is USA so fucking afraid of what Russian can find there?

Attached: __shiranui_flare_hololive_drawn_by_teltelhousi__sample-7cd5143604502f155599639e5c53fd5a[1].jpg (850x1202, 181.94K)

The day nato declares a no fly zone of the Ukraine is the day I start stocking up on nuclear fallout survival essentials.

Cope. Manlets are based.

average americans are a completely different species than the jews occupying DC

Why take tissue samples from Russians but not Ukrainians?

>This will eventually result in the death of the petrodollar because BRICS countries will now have the last push they needed to FUCK the dollar

I guarantee to you Brazil won't move an inch, we are neutral.

/ourgirl/ was getting cancelled for being a pro-Russian Ukrainian back in 2015

>Lisitsa has expressed her opposition to what she considered Western interference within Ukraine.[6] In April 2015, the Toronto Symphony Orchestra cancelled concerts with Lisitsa, citing her "provocative" online remarks on her Twitter account; the orchestra initially did not specify which tweets or other commentary it believed crossed a line.[16][17] The CEO of Toronto Symphony provided a PDF document of seven pages listing the most "offensive" tweets. He alleged that the document would "help people understand why we made this decision, and understand as well how this is not a free speech issue, but rather an issue of someone practicing very intolerant and offensive expression through Twitter."[18]

>In response, the Toronto Star criticized the orchestra's decision in an editorial, noting that, "Lisitsa was not invited to Toronto to discuss her provocative political views. She was scheduled to play the piano. And second, banning a musician for expressing "opinions that some believe to be offensive" shows an utter failure to grasp the concept of free speech."[19] Lisitsa said that the orchestra threatened her if she spoke about the cancellation.[20]

youtu.be/zucBfXpCA6s

Attached: Valentina-Lisitsa.jpg (768x776, 123.87K)

must be enough for them to drag natos ass into a meeting

S

Attached: 1646925749266.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

yeah the thing is....
I just don't like you.
I think you are a fraud, and I think if I ever had the misfortune to meet you in person I would be horrified by the keyboard warrior standing in front of me.

post teeth

>CNN still crying about Q-user
Jesus

The MILF of all sanctions hurts though. I dreamt to buy Sony Alpha ZV-E10, now it is doubled in price in roubles. So sad. But generally grocery and vodka haven't moved in price, I thought the impact would be more harsh. It would take time for salaries to adjust.

Are these funded by the department of defense of the United states?
What's the importance of genome research for a military branch of the government?

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-230124_Drive.jpg (1080x1920, 514.82K)

Nothing is happening.
If I mention ghost of kiev, ukrainian biolabs or even discuss the duration of the russian incursion, nobody knows what I am talking about. Everything that gets posted here is useless information.

Status of Russian cope.

>Lol, this war will be over in 2 days. Rossiya stronk!
>It's only been 2 days, of course they haven't taken over the country yet.
>It hasn't even been a week, invasions take time.
>It's only been a week, they'll take Kiev soon.
>It's only been two weeks. In two more weeks they'll be in Lvov.
You are here
>It's just a month, you'll see, we'll win soon.
>T-two months isn't that long for a war of this size.
>E-even though Russia is retreating, they won a strategic victory.
>Ukraine's not going to retake the Donbass
>Ukraine's not going to retake Crimea
>Putin's not going to be couped
>Russia's not going to be occupied
>Russia's not going to be balkanised

Attached: 08b.jpg (1332x850, 132.98K)

does russia even know how to counteract ied?

Attached: Image_Pakistan202201132021242022030505050720220305145356.jpeg.png (600x450, 553.99K)

>1pbtID
onya bike cunt

Attached: 1646954946045.jpg (768x768, 87.86K)

I have no idea what you’re going on about.

is he /ourguy/

Attached: 1646521033856.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

>z
Thank you for saving us from the antichrist

Attached: pepe sad.jpg (278x183, 13.84K)

Btw this was found at
ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/
Under kherson fact sheet pdf

There are reports of significant damage to Kiev suburb.

There are actually a lot of things going on in Ukraine right now but the Russian military doesn't release anything and American news media won't report any Russian advances so we are basically left in the dark outside of things that leak out

Putin said "Friday evening will be beautiful for the entire world". Something will happen tomorrow morning our time.

NO

He's our Chad

Attached: putin-aeroflot-1.jpg (1535x1023, 394.9K)

food price here went up 30% with corona
and I expect another 40% now

I don't heat at all but for those who do the bill will likely double or tripple

Russia isn't North Korea or Iran, you have a relatively diverse economy with all major sectors represented. It will be tough but keep in mind you have China, India and Turkey keeping you afloat.

Thank God you are living in what is hopefully a turning point in history, the future may very well see the permanent decline of US/Europe as hegemons, with consequences uncertain but certainly something new.

Z

You’d think so. They’ve fought multiple wars against jihadi warriors who commonly use ieds.

Let's look into the future, reddit like. We know the story, it's literally avengers: infinity war.
It's going to end in the cope and seethe, literally the beginning of avengers endgame.
Whats the plot moving forward, how will it come together with the disney movie plot?
Also, will avengers be the documentary of WW3 in the same way that saving private ryan is the documanetary of WW2 for the mutts?

Attached: 1643664340403.png (1280x920, 2.07M)

your unnecessarily anger gives away your abject fear

I literally saw that exact thing posted hours ago.

scour russian telegram channels

so another school got hit?

What the FUCK is "Ukraine"?!?

kek

why are you so emotionally invested in what schizos on an anime forum argue about? What's in it for you?

In 2 years nobody will remember what is a Ucrain.

What is he doing here? Just scribbling in the space? Lol

Frontier.

he is a fellow doodler afterall

Attached: 1646522241286.png (541x794, 529.51K)

It's more of a when than if honestly

why is the department of defense funding them in Ukraine if its so benign? And if benign, why are they freaking out about russia getting their hands on materials and documentation?

Hoholia

grasshopper penis size is 14% of his body

Why don't these leftists have this much nuance when there's a single nazi flag at a right wing protest of thousands of people? Now suddenly they are willing to look the other way, just because globohomo MSM told them too.

So why is nuland afraid of them falling into Russian hands?

>trolled the WEF
>has jews across the world kvetching
>explicitly made their side of propaganda revolve around christianity and waging a holy war
>humanitarian efforts that the media refuses to cover
He may be a crypto but he's absolutely BTFO'ing the glow in the dark ameripig empire.

>how to create a war
FTFY

That’s Cyrillic running writing.

Russia is learning its mistakes the hard way. Just like US did in Iraq. They will have no choice but to learn better battle strategy which they most likely will. This is actually a useful teaching moment for Russia similar to US in Iraq. It isn't pretty but this is how militaries learn, not in classrooms but on the battlefield.

Attached: russian-rocket-artillery.jpg (2396x1594, 625.77K)

>I-In *sniffle* in two weeks they'll be in Lvov! H-HAHA! F-Fuck you user! U-U-Ukraine will win! *Sniffle*

Attached: wojak.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Z

Attached: battlepriest.jpg (1080x718, 108.95K)

OwO what is this? An acquisition sheet by the government of Ukraine?

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-230606_Drive.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

I will send you one

>>trolled the WEF
>>has jews across the world kvetching
>>explicitly made their side of propaganda revolve around christianity and waging a holy war
>>humanitarian efforts that the media refuses to cover
So, he's a Any Forums shitposter
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Attached: 1646495014740.jpg (1000x1412, 1.35M)

checked but wasted

Attached: 1643932124693.jpg (533x527, 169.08K)

Source? I don't trust "ukraine" media sources...

The U.S. still has yet to fight against a capable military with modern weapons and proper societal development.

We haven't fought an enemy like that since the 1950's

bros… she's perfect

on a side note, major international companies laying off hundreds of thousands of Russian youth is going to help lay the ground for mass conscription.

If Putin can gin up popular support for this war, he will have a 20 million man army in about 18 months.

Z may they rest in peace

Attached: 1646856575535.jpg (1372x1118, 302.17K)

Attached: 1616431190045.jpg (751x1024, 94.4K)

Z

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[`````````````````````````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[`````````````````````````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZZZZZ````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZZZ````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZZZ```````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZ````````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ```````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[``````````````````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[```````````````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ```````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ``````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[`````````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ`````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[``````````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[```````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ```````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````````````````ZZZZZZZZ``````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[`````````````````ZZZZZZZZ`````````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[``````````````ZZZZZZZZ````````````````````````````ZZ`````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[```````````ZZZZZZZZ```````````````````````````ZZZZ`````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZZZZZZZZZ```````````````````````ZZZZZZ`````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[````````ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ`````````]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[````````````````````````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[````````````````````````````````````````````````````]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Out food increased slightly with corona but I haven't noticed much difference in my weakly expenses in grocery stores.

Currently, after the invasion started, I see only doubled prices on electronics, cars, etc. the things that are obviously exported and bought in dollars. The rest is the same.

My father fears though. He bought a second fridge and shitload of meat, says it would be overexpensive soon because of the war. I'm kind of sceptical.

The first theorem of Taras
Statement: "By the intensity of the piggy squeal is possible to determine future events.
Proof: "When anticipating a treason/betrayal (zrada), hohol tries to save his ass intact and turns on his protective mechanisms - rushes to sublimate and soothe himself in self-delusion, aggression, shouting, and speechifying."
Picture is "Smells zrada > rushes to substitute > doesn't work"

Attached: 1646691434272.jpg (1313x863, 124.71K)

The petrodollar needs to die NOW. And so does NATO, and maybe the EU too.
I want to see the WEF nogs running around like headless chickens after their Empire of Lies is torn to shreds before them, after China takes their power and smacks their collective asses with it.

Attached: 1516030832800.jpg (1280x720, 97.97K)

breaking911.com/breaking-meta-changes-policy-says-facebook-and-instagram-users-may-call-for-violence-against-russians-putins-assassination-report/

its over

he got captured

Attached: 1645668862102.png (600x487, 326.64K)

you stupid fucking leftist. shouldn't you be using the chudjak meme instead of the s0ijak? unoriginal cunt.

Attached: incel making soyface wojak.png (645x770, 60.13K)

the last real war you fought was against spain
everything else was elective adventurism

>MEMED DIAGNOSTICS

Z

Attached: Free AT weaponry.png (1034x723, 1.01M)

that's not gonna happen, China would be a naval/air war, Russia would get BTFO'd in any border skirmish with NATO, there aren't any comparable conventional militaries at this point.

he is FIXATING on the clip user. This is as good a proof as any that he is indeed /ourguy/

ngl that woman pilot looks attractive