Jussie "Juice"d the Judiciary

>only 150 days, wtf!! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10598877/Jussie-Smollett-sentenced-TODAY-lying-police-hoax-race-hate-attack.html
>Dii Jesus Christ binanish ayiilaa—dii nihat’tihozniigo yei nanhosbǫ́.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 5.41.36 PM.png (1144x984, 1.18M)

It is so sad that Smollett died behind bars from slipping on a soap bar, we will always miss him

Everyone knows he did it, he knows he did it. And yet he acts like an idiot when only getting 150 days and a 25k fine.

he knows kamala is gonna suicide him

Why would he die. He's not important enough to get suicided like Epstein did.
Jussie may have said that because he may actually be planning to khs.
He's shown he'll do anything to get attention.
>picrel OJ = Juice

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 5.48.07 PM.png (1494x1170, 2.22M)

he wasn't the one who thought up the hate crime, he was just following orders

That's all? Is the city still suing him for the investigation costs in a separate case?

Who else is thinking that he is actually suicidal but trying to perform another hoax through his suicide?

>only 150 days
It's more than I expected the faggot would get, also 175k in restitution and fines. KEK was with us today.

He also has to pay the city back 207,000

judge ordered him to pay restitution of $120k plus $25k fine

>he'll blame the judge if he dies
Are they going to raise him from the dead or something?

Dammit. And the article says he's only to serve 75 of the 150 days. I suppose we're lucky to get that much. That fella smashing heads with a bikelock got nothing.

Because the hate crime was staged to support Kamala's anti lynch bill and he knows too much

Yeah he's already trying to set up the next narrative. That white supremacists killed in him jail.

We all need to agree not to even investigate if he does kill himself. Boy who cried wolf and all. Even if he leaves fake evidence that someone actually murdered him

My whole issue with this angle is that, if the "deep state" set it all up. Why did they leave it to Jucy smmmooooolay to enact the plan?
When you say "deep state" you think highly competent people.
You think professional movers and shakers.
Why give this important task to a D list actor? Who boobed it all up and caused a pie in the face moment to the demorats?

Jew

Attached: 1646965162353.jpg (1440x1440, 490.11K)

Its less "setting up" and more of instigating. They find some rube who already wants to do something and then subtly push and manipulate them into doing something they want. They maintain plausible deniability at every step, but this also means they have less control over the operation. If jussie had any actual condemning info, he would have been suicide before the trial. But he still might get suicided for hurting their movement and to not do any more stupid shit in the future. They might just want to burn their dysfunctional asset, but we'll see

Should be more
Like 3x the plenty for what ever he lied about

makes sense, he feels he holds a powerful card, that explains his brazen refusal to admit a known lie

I highly doubt he knows fucking anything. Like all those retarded rappers who make triangle symbols in their videos. It is a LARP.
It was just a tantrum, because he has never had to answer for any wrong he did so he had a tantrum and tries to imply he is more important than he actually is.
>DO YO KNOW WHO I AM?
But in niggerspeak.
Also if they just "instigate" their plans. Their odds of perfectly having a plan go right are near 0.
So why are we afraid of them? If they have stooped to the level of roadrunner loony toons plans like Jucy tried. They sound desperate and on the ropes to me.

He's 3 things everybody hates! We must protect this rare and beautiful flower!

Only ashkenazi jews get off, sucka.

The american justice system is totally broken.