Our planet is under attack by reptilians. I know how to trap them and arrest them

I'm not even joking fuck you mods for moving this thread to /bant/. I also know how to take down satellites and with the help of father god and mother god can take down more. I need your help though with prayers. If you want to end the suffering of this planet please JOIN now i can teach you how to take down satellites, become a powerful healer.

t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Attached: Temporals (2).webm (478x848, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
youtu.be/cE6wxDqdOV0
youtu.be/88ifybS97aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea what this means but awesome!

Attached: 1574372511575.png (640x640, 186.13K)

Get mental help

Don't make me join some club, just tell us here right now how to become powerful healers.

>post is about reptilians
>webm is clearly orb phenomena

Attached: qkp09OJ.png (416x356, 52.42K)

A schizo thread? Sweet!

those are literal insects reflecting the infrared light from your camera. go outside and shine a light randomly at some in front of the camera and go inside to compare footage. you will see moths and other thrisps and small flying insects.

Get in the telegram

Basically you have to elevate your energies through prayer and then you can start sending energy through father and mother god.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 141745.png (784x736, 839.74K)

>bug or piece of dust flies past an infrared camera

I feel bad for you people. You need medication or something.

THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS THEYRE LIVING IN MY WALLS

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

Keep praying it over and over again.

I am grateful I am immediately fully healed from all strains of hiv, aids and all cancers.

You can also heal from Hiv with orgone blood zappers.

Bros... we really need people to help.

you are ruining his beautiful retardation

Attached: human eye vs reptile eyes.jpg (1333x1000, 797.61K)

OH GOD THEY'RE HERE

Attached: tumblr_ef0da8b44e55006e655c8b4b3b36eb54_38cc0389_500.jpg (500x430, 52.91K)

>Our planet is under attack
draco were here first though

i suggest you look into matters of spirituality, user
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

Incorrect. They invaded.

desu idk i havent looked at the history I only know how to arrest reptiles and destroy energy weapons.

>Get in the telegram
No, get fucked. Spill it here or get b&

Why did you block and kick my protoi777 account from the group bro??!

Mental healthcare is a tragic issue in the American states of united.

K

Why you kick me out for no reason?

> it's not as it was in the days of Noah

they're nephilim, fallen ones, amalek shapeshifters, they're all damned, they exist in the sitra achra (look it up), they're children of the devil and all they want is intercourse, they love and worship intercourse already, all they do to me is gangstalking (ggg = 666 upside down look at it, gaslighting = ggg = 666)

search workers of iniquity in the KJV

Jesus Christ is Lord

schizo, meds

Bring down a satellite on top of the white house and I'll believe you.

That's an orb fren. I've had experiences with the paranormal while I was a security guard on the U.S.S. North Carolina, I know ghosts are real.

Which one are you? Sorry i'm super focused on taking down satellites. I may have accidentally kicked you for off topic.

There is only one God and His name is Jesus

Go play videogames.

youtu.be/cE6wxDqdOV0

Nah father ohm and mother azna. Jesus is an ascended master though

>orb phenomena
It's an obvious case of Rotational Vibratory Reconstruction (RVR for you retards, google it)

Attached: 1646533805006.jpg (272x285, 21.63K)

Digits are in my side

I was the new guy and praying about destroying all reptilians. Can you unblock me. I am protoi

user, please calm down, and just answer one question for me.... Can I fuck them?

Attached: Virtua Boomer.jpg (1135x668, 30.53K)

5 BUCK
1 MONTH
>5 BUCK
>1 MONTH
IS IT WORKING

Attached: 1624043799187.jpg (500x493, 226.53K)

Jesus is the Son of God, not God. If Jesus was God, who did he pray too? Who did he ask to forgive the Romans while on the cross?

FUCK THIS WHOLE PLANET. NONE OF YOU GET FORGIVEN. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL. YOUR 2022 PICK UP IS NOT HAPPENING. I AM NOT YOUR WIFE DAUGHTER OR SACRIFICE. IF YOU SHOW YOUR FACE I WILL MURDER YOU IN COLD BLOOD.

youtu.be/88ifybS97aA

nigger make ththeththem rain on tel aviv

this time to f with them

It's a mossad honeypot, btw.