The Russian Convoy Is On The Move

Let the games begin.

Attached: Convoy on the move.png (620x225, 23.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClintEhrlich/status/1502093357639634945
thesaker.is/the-opinion-of-a-professional-about-the-special-operation-in-ukraine-must-read/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do your best tank convoy@ savo!!

what's the next step of putin's masterplan?

Attached: 1621197896988.png (300x300, 38.82K)

>dispersed to surrounding areas
Retreated.
The word you're looking for is "retreated."

It's over.

Is this the "Friday" they were speaking of? They are going all out one last push tonight aren't they

Is that the big thing Putin promised?

Attached: 1606003789380.jpg (700x651, 248.61K)

>crashing this world order

>Retreated.
>The word you're looking for is "retreated."

"Retreated" into Kiev you mean.

>lost
>scared
>out of gas
you are now here
>Retreated.

They need just two more weeks of making moves, OP. They basically move like the king piece in 5D chess. Slow and triggering the happening retardation of this board at every move.

twitter.com/ClintEhrlich/status/1502093357639634945

BREAKING: Russia is moving its armored forces into position to surround Kiev.

I'm not cheering on this development.

But the people claiming they were permanently stalled are about to have a lot of explaining to do.

Ukrainian forces are fighting hard to slow this advance.

We're seeing some poor tactics by the Russians, including bunched up tanks getting hit by pre-positioned artillery.

But the Russians have the numbers advantage. They. Just. Keep. Advancing.

thesaker.is/the-opinion-of-a-professional-about-the-special-operation-in-ukraine-must-read/

This guy said there were legitimate tactical reasons for the supposed 'stalls' and their plan is to siege the cities and wait them out as their supplies dwindle because urban fighting is too costly. I'm not sure why western governments spend so much time lying to their populations. Making us believe a lie won't change the reality on the ground.

there is no convoy.
It is all fake, ballon inflatable tanks. There was zero chance of running out of fuel over 200miles.

This is how a small tractor is able to pull a tank...

Attached: flat.jpg (640x480, 60.12K)

>lmao tavistock
you will be mindfucked

braindead faggot

hope they brought enough lube

Attached: Ой-ой2.jpg (2394x1343, 1.17M)

Attached: 87y89789.jpg (632x1818, 317.54K)

With no (jewish) survivors

user tractors don't hold up the whole weight of what they tow :3

Checked. Two weeks.

Attached: 1646354656152.png (792x860, 33.27K)

>I'm not sure why western governments spend so much time lying to their populations.
It's all they know how to do.
Once you start lying, you don't stop.
It becomes habit.
Lie justifies lie which begets lie, and on and on.

A bigger Grozny. I think he is about to die and just wants to kill Russia.

Do it for him.

Attached: Reznov.jpg (620x600, 57.05K)

There's a reason it's a sin equal to murder.
People have forgotten (and ironically, lied to themselves)

>the people claiming they were permanently stalled are about to have a lot of explaining to do.
They dont need to explain anything. They dont want to turn it into a spectacle showing the Russians succeeding. That's why all you see on Twitter is drone videos and NLAW ambushes even though Russia is gaining ground.

>I'm not sure why western governments spend so much time lying to their populations. Making us believe a lie won't change the reality on the ground.

Western countries have become fully virtual countries. They literally believe that they can win a war just by creating a virtual narrative that they are winning, They really do believe that by creating and "winning" a virtual war in cyberspace that is sufficient. That belief in the sufficiency of virtual war has crashed on the rocks of reality the past two weeks.

I'm not sure it's equal but I've considered the connection since Christ called the pharisees lying murderers. If you lie you lose your foundation as a person and can rationalize anything, even murder. It's why lying leftist npcs were so quick to use covid to justify their desire for people to die like people who needed transplants. They needed the flimsiest cover to expose their murderous nature.

i cant wait for the russians to just crush these fucking nazis. 20+ million soviets died defending the motherland and all i ever hear is about some polish fucking forest.

Capturing the Capital just in time for 3.11