The Buddha advocated submissive wives

wtf? I thought he was egalitarian...

Attached: women.jpg (895x254, 92.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buddhism is about hating life and women. Few westoids understand this

So you think being obedient to your husband is some kind of difficult task? When he tells you that your cunt stinks you're not gonna clean it? When he says his meal is salty will you keep pouring salt?

You are a woman and a monster. Men hit you for a reason. Men will continue to use physical violence as a counter to your psychic weapons. If you don't like the bruises you can always cover them with make-up.

Marry a man because you like him and WANT to listen to him, not because you want to smuggle gold nuggets to Bora Bora in your vagina and ditch him on the side of the road. Be the first woman on Earth to prove that not all women are the same.

I dare you.

this is a bit fucked up ngl, practically anti-feminist

Attached: wives.jpg (1050x1127, 420.21K)

>tfw you will never have a slave-wife like the Buddhists

in canonical, traditional buddhism being born a woman is literally a result of bad karma

redditfags and modern nu male buddhists are like "actually a woman could be the next buddha" and its hilarious

>being born a woman is literally a result of bad karma

implying it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

That IS egalitarian.

OP read about how Buddhists meditate on how horrible life is. it goes much deeper than you realize

im not implying that i'm saying that fact is baked into buddhism's foundational dna, yet westoid libs try to deny it and say women can become enlightened lolol

>buddism=submissive wifes
>islam=submissive wifes
>og christians=submissive wifes
makes you think, what are we doing wrong?

>Buddha
>Egalitarian
This is your brain on new age garbage.
Buddha was Gigabased on the woman question.

It’s not about hating life it’s about dealing with life which is suffering you brainlet

buddhism is one of the gayest religions on earth and the dalai lama hates white people. still pretty based that they advocate beating women

Coming on Any Forums really makes one feel like shit for being XX.

Listening to protestants

>1. women don't have the right to be disloyal and neglectful of husband's
>2. women don't have the right to use husband's money as she wants or white lie time to time
>3. women don't have the right to be rude wtf
If they do this all their lives then they are destined for despair in the next one and the only good wives are
>4. motherly caretakers
probably by men who can't take care of themselves, fucking mommy issues
>5. sisterly
literal religiously sanctioned imouto gfs fucking Christ
>6. intimate friends
I guess this is that shitty tomboy wife meme
>7. slave/maidlike
calm when facing anger from the man? how the hell is this reasonable?
AND THE WOMAN WHO GETS TAUGHT THINKS ITS WISE AS WELL WTF WTF WTF

that is one branch of the religion only, it's the dominant one here and their sangha (clergy) is corrupt as fuck. no room to talk

Buddhists are the original clown-pilled. They look at all the suffering in the world, realize that everything is impermanent and fleeting anyway, and then just laugh and have fun in the moment.

ROLL

second-hand information has never been particularly accurate.

>that is one branch of the religion only

it's the true branch women. which party is responsible for us being born into a vale of tears? and in christianity, who tricked adam with the apple? same idea buddy

Buddhism is literally as based as possible. That's kind of the point of it. It wouldn't be Buddhism if it didn't directly deal with truths about existence.
California Buddhism is the opposite. It just promotes the new age identity cult garbage.

what is second hand here? western interpretations of buddhism? if so, then what i'm saying is it's inaccurate because they engage in motivated reading of buddhist doctrine, not because of some game of telephone or whatever. they are already liberal and purposefully disregard the bits, no matter how canonical, their progressive bias disagrees with

Based... Primitive christianity was also like this.

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own LIFE—such a person cannot be my disciple."

>Mistress wife
>Domineering
P-please step on me mommy

>this a bit fucked up ngl
Shut up you s0yb0y
How's your chow mein over there?
YOU are DISGRACE to Thailand

I just met a destructive wife online. She said she was a PAWG then I asked for pics to prove it and she ghosted me

I had one of those in South America. Really nice but bad attitude sometimes and was a cokehead also 4 ft tall

Dear God I want a little sister wife.

Well.. I'm not a chink, so...

I will get one of the last 3, so help me God