W-Wait what?

Why are Ukrainians chaining their soldiers to road signs?

Attached: huh.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

can some super intelligent military expert tell me why all (not all but extremely bulk of pics and clips) of bodies look like the gone thru hellfire and back, skinwise?

> corpse burned to a crisp
> pristine chain and lock
How the fuck are you this retarded.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before chaining him to a light post.

Russian media pulled three corpse out of burnt out tank and chained it to a light post for a photo op.

Is he burned?
I think his Camo just looks like that, it doesn't look like burns

Attached: ukraine making ww2 and nam era style propaganda shows.jpg (719x1527, 396.76K)

>Russian media
>Says press in English

???

Russbros are using incendiary cluster munitions, Ukraibrio are using lots of molotovs and other incendiary weapons.
Thus, burned corpses.
Shit won't get real until they start necklacing, easily the most horrific way I've ever seen someone die.

To prevent Russians from eating it. The kitchen car is too far away and they are too weak to carry the corpse in pieces.

it's a kike lock.

Attached: carlos.jpg (350x350, 19.83K)

Probably so animals don’t drag the body away?

user...think user. THINK.

So russians can't steal the chain.

>random unattributed block of info
>noncountry poster

yeah that grown man would have totally let himself freeze to death before figuring out a way out of that loose as fuck chain tied around his fucking boot

>necklacing
Slavs are bad but they aren't complete niggers, no they will just rape, rape everything

Because deserters and cowards don't deserve to live.

You're a fag fed, mr 1 post by this id.

>Frozen to death
I think he got shot

Attached: 1646188930148.jpg (182x268, 5.95K)

I've rarely if ever seen reporters in country wearing gear identifying themselves as press in their native tongue, even the Frenchies don't bother and just use the same gear as the majority of media _which is English_.
Dude is absolutely toasted, maybe not severely but there is no way that lock was around his ankle like that when he alive.

i am not even talking about only this fella, yes what you said can be plausible. but the amount of completely well done corpses in front of all sorts of vehicles, in vehicles (while vehicles all good with no visual hellfire damage), on random spots in the open looking like tutankhamun makes zero sense. zero. if there isnt a broader military weapon in play or some stuff i simply dont know it doesnt make sense.
80% of bodies look like completely gone - how?

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN JUST POST LESS THAN 2 COMMENTS IN 5 MINUTES

Attached: 1646961453878.png (610x613, 113.47K)

He doesn't look burnt at all man, it's the camo.

I might agree with you but
>No signs of being dragged
>Enough undisturbed snow on him to show that he's been there for some time

I really don't see any burns though.
Not to mention if he was hit with a tank shell or a bomb there's no fucking way that road sign wouldn't be blown up too

With a freezing bullet.

I hope you're right leaf but if this gets into a slow urban battle, something Russia obviously doesn't fucking want so they're bombing everything they can, it'll get absolutely diabolical.

Your a fag too if you think that post about "muh nazis" was normal.

That's anti-Semitic Carlos

Attached: dsfgfdgs.jpg (225x224, 8.52K)

if he was alive while they chained him he could have taken the bot off and unchain himself.
not all of us are retarded like the arab russian nation.

It's chained around his ankle, not the boot and the only thing he has in his hand is an RPG

>incendiary cluster munitions
thats bomb type stuff not rifle or machine gun stuff, right? idk, its a question. they cant cluster bomb all poor souls standing in random field alone or infront of a tank or on street, regardless who and when someone tied this fella to a pole, you know what i am saying? i dont get it.

the delusion