Jabbies are dropping dead

Nine Fort Bragg soldiers recently died of unknown causes

Attached: https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-3095996f-c685-4419-902c-ca30c967afd1_1928x2524.jpg (1928x2524, 1.04M)

>200 billion USA citizens fully jabbed
>9 deaths with no proven connection to anything
oh fug, happoning confirmed

its not a joke user. you will not think it is a joke if shit gets real and starts happening more often, this shit could be the tip of the iceberg

They also could have been idiot E-2s snorting jet fuel

I'm willing to bet about 50% received a placebo. The other 50% received differing levels of toxins, some died right away, some later, some just have non fatal damage, others, are mostly unharmed.

Kek got your 4th booster yet? I'm on my 5th

It was the shadow war in Ukraine that killed them.

I don't remember any proof of anyone died of covid.

Attached: 1644373176644.png (1306x644, 428.29K)

that is true
could be

If even two, or three, soldiers died in the same close enough time span they begin an immediate investigation. The military, especially the army, does not take this as a coincidence.
>t. Zogbot

>e4
>e5
>e5
>03
>03
>e4
>e3
>e7

million*

doubt that considering the reported vaccine injuries the leaked. there were massive increases across the board for all conditions. those are more than likely vax deaths and an autopsy will prove it

lowest is E3 highest is two O3's?
a fucking E7?
what the fuck....

what the fuck is b4 and b6
please someone tell me. also please dont say its VAIDS

^

Vaxxtards will all die of cancer and not see the connection, just like all the boomers who were injected with sv40 by way of polio vax all got cancer in their 60s

>Implying the Jew government isn't lying

It's contractual related stuff where, by law, they don't need to reveal some information. Almost always the information is extremely important and, therefor, they make use of it to censor.

My father died on Monday evening. He got coerced into taking 2 of them. I tried to save him and prevent him from getting it. He tells me he regrets taking them because he caught covid anyways. They had to install a pacemaker on him since there was a blockage with his heart. He died in my arms and I already miss him.
The hospital tells me he died of natural causes. Not a single time did they ask if he was vaccinated. If the vaxxes were such a big deal then why aren't they being brought up anymore? I doubt it was natural causes.
I wanted him to live long enough to witness grandkids and me become more successful so he can rest in peace.

Attached: 390e7811f00431d_112112.gif (112x112, 7.28K)

>lying about the ranks of the dead to family members
lmao