Putinbots, shills

why is there so many fucking putin shills on Any Forums lately?
how many of them are bots and how many are actual brainwashed retards, do you think? how can you lie, lie and lie while defending the biggest lying, piece of shit globohomo country in europe? i refuse to believe that there are functioning human beings posting this shit

Attached: monktin.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

why would posting the one and only meme of putin... made by glow niggers... make you NOT look like a glownigger? You guys are REALLY out of touch, dangerously so. Show me ONE other meme of putin, that ISNT that monkey pic. ill wait nigger kike.

>lie while defending the biggest lying, piece of shit globohomo country
lmao

Attached: 1645992746124.png (1186x1148, 338.55K)

PutinMonkey.jpg

glownigger we will find you soon. even if your master pull the rug out AS PLANNED you WILL be saCrificed TO US AS PLANNED. YOU WILL BE.

your brain is fried. who called for an anti-fascist league with a bunch of the biggest shitskin countries in the world? who invades ukraine on the lie and pretence of denazification? i'm not going to spoonfeed you this info and waste my time on you tards, go look it up yourself.

neither ukraine nor russia is the new 3rd reich you fucking retards. the sheer stupidity of what comes out of you makes this board an even worse place.

Nobody gives a shit about that jew manlet. Also nobody wants to die for that shithole called Ukraine that's pozzed by the CIA.

Some on Any Forums are utterly demoralized and think Russia gaining power will somehow make their lives better. There are a few shills for sure but many are brain raped by spending too much time here

>uruguay
you're irrelevant.

We're also war-free and away from the nuke blast zone, lmao.
Cope.

>Accuse your enemies of doing what you're doing

Do you think we're retarded or something?

Attached: EBIN SHILLS.jpg (640x624, 167.97K)

Any Forums was always pro Putin or at least since he saved Assad's ass. This board hates nothing more than globohomo Kike

You are the foreign body here, and you probably know how obvious it is so you are just shitposting

Leftism is mental illness

Attached: 1646746390575.jpg (800x655, 336.97K)

there are shills on both sides

You assholes made me go from not giving a shit about Ukraine to praying Russia glasses Ukraine in just two weeks

Fucking retards

that's what i think. there's so much absolute asinine shit being posted here that i feel dumber for reading it. pol turned from being an interesting place to special ed school in the matter of weeks. not like it was much better before.

No there actually aren't. Russia's shill budget is like 10% of the (official) America shill budget alone and all of Europe's and Israel's is unknown lol

Ya, right.
>the entire world turns on Russia like 2016 on roids
Disingenuous cunts the lot of you faggots
Choke on cum you sperm burping tavern wench

I've seen enough Monkey Putins to know who's shilling who.
simple as.

Attached: 1646172484147.jpg (1000x1105, 193.65K)

touch grass idiot and you might see that you're as much of a tool as the urko "shills".

it's an Any Forums meme from 2017 you fucking nigger

Monkey Putin was around before this. I like it

Attached: CF0BD0B4-3D5F-4085-B059-77685CB44487.jpg (680x420, 40.52K)

>D-D-DUDE MONKEY PUTIN POSTED ON Any Forums MEANS WE NEED 500 THREADS EVERYDAY OF MONKEY PUTINS AND DEAD RUSSIANS

Meanwhile from the pro-Russian threads I get nothing but soulful animations and CUNNY

Guess who I'm gonna support?

Attached: 1646754430145.gif (300x300, 160.61K)

>Touch grass

I hear Vaush needs a new pair of shoes, why don't you fuck off and go donate

Attached: 4chan raid.png (1066x440, 105.16K)

>literal who
no idea who that is. you seem to know. actually, forget my advice. stay on your computer. rot away.