The more progressive and tolerant society becomes, the closer we get to legalized pedophilia...

The more progressive and tolerant society becomes, the closer we get to legalized pedophilia. Is this a good or bad thing?

Discuss.

Attached: 1646592942026.jpg (849x1200, 246.88K)

Except it's been the opposite. The age of consent has been risen over the past century. Your great jew was born from an impregnated 13 year old.

Typical fascist tactic: blaming the opposition for what you're guilty of.

Bad for everyone, including the pedos. The only extent pedophiles should be tolerated is if nonoffending. Then they should be able to seek diagnosis and prescribed chemical castration.

I'm pretty sure mudslimes are neither, and they're sex trafficking children as fast as they can.

Things are clearly beginning to go in the other direction.

Attached: FMpPW0AXIAI6loQ.jpg (1125x609, 65.65K)

Show me a law passed in the USA that lowers the age of consent.

As horrible as the normalizing pedophilia is, what DOES come after that?

Bestiality and incest.

looks like a certain someone was too scared to put the word niggers into his comic

Beastiality, incest, cannibalism, and finally full on public blood orgies.

we're talking about the future ITT.
they've coined "minor attracted person" as a commonly used phrase already to replace pedophiles. globohomo always does this at the start of a new phase.

Here's how I know you're not as smart as you think you are. If someone challenges you on any of your beliefs, you won't be able to argue them without resorting to ad homs. Am I correct?

Yea, and there's been no indication laws are going to reverse. Laws are only getting stronger in protecting sexual exploitation, not weaker.

Lol Amis are doing it like poor euros but in reverse.

don't you worry, maybe it'll take some time but don't think age of consent will last when our generation is dead and every kid grows up with a camera in their pocket from age 5

>dude just ignore the last century of progression and listen to my baseless claims

Fucking retard. Can't even read.

You are making an ad hominem with this post right now though

The moment you realize that adults are overgrown children who still can't make decisions, is when you stop caring about age of consent.

Some of the most oppressive societies diddle kids you retard.

slippery slope is real. the fact that you refer to the last century as "progression" means you can't be argued with. good day.

This, anyone who acts on it should hang

Age of consent didn't even exist in the past, most marriages were arranged

So the slippery slope means the age of consent will increase even more.

I'm not, and you don't even understand what an ad hominem is. Using mean words isn't an ad hominem. I was specifically attacking your position, because I know you wouldn't be able to defend it. Let's give it a shot.

In reference to Professors do have the right to question laws against pedophilia. Every single person has the right to question everything. You can question something without accepting it. Having a question against a certain position does not mean you accept the counter position. Do you agree with this?

>Bestiality and incest.
So basically Alabama?

Attached: b0dabaf6850c7f62f3d8ae5903391f6b.jpg (829x1000, 64.53K)

>things that were considered taboo are becoming accepted
>this will somehow raise the age of consent

Attached: 1599818718187m.jpg (680x1024, 138.99K)

i shall attempt to help you once more, but this is the last time

Attached: paint.png (1000x1000, 15.74K)

You implied that I would not be capable of defending my position without resorting to ad hominems. That is itself an ad hominem.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men be tolerant.

Are we talking about actual pedophilia or the American definition i.e. a 16 year old big titted girl whose cunt bleeds monthly is equated with a toddler?

I didn't imply that, I outright said it. The fact that you avoided the second part of my post, is telling enough.

who comes up with these flags and why does a single one of them stick?
>oh right, mental illness and willingness to just accept what an authority figure tells them