Is alcohol Satanic? From what I've seen, it turns people into monsters

Is alcohol Satanic? From what I've seen, it turns people into monsters.

Attached: alcohol-laws-in-kuwait.jpg (597x597, 25.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JnHrtbXoFoTD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Distilled liquor will tear you up and ruin your life. Occasional beer or wine might be ok for most.

Brings out the truth in people, so yes in that regard.

It turns people into a slightly dumber version of oneself.
Bars, clubs, ect attract many scum.
Alcohol isnt itself satanic, but where there is satanic behaviour , there is often alcohol.

Attached: 1606417498234.webm (640x480, 1.76M)

I quit drinking but I haven't noticed any change in my life. I still exercise and eat right, I just don't drink. I used to get smashed every night and it was always fun and I had something to look forward too during the day. It was especially fun watching movies, anime and playing games drunk. Now that I don't drink I have nothing to look forward too. I guess if you don't have a family and anyone close by than getting shamed every night isn;t really a problem, sure there were times overdid it but I got to know when to stop. I've been sober since December but I keep thinking about how I would love a drink and want that feeling of being drunk and feeling like a worthwhile person back.

No.
Cognitive impairment is bad when you are already a violent retard, though.

yes it is. the muslims are based when it comes to alcohol, gay people and feminism.

>Satanic
oh look another christcuck astroturf thread

Attached: NotforKingsOLemuel.png (1660x3172, 3.17M)

tl;dr

Attached: fag8.webm (318x200, 214.06K)

Hard Iced Tea seems based to me. Every can of sleep me I bought had pictures of masculine American men with American flag bandanas on them.

Quit drinking.

You can do it.

Attached: 1418056493881.png (550x535, 198.01K)

>Every can of sleep me I bought had pictures of masculine American men with American flag bandanas on them.
that sounds really gay

They were already monsters. Alcohol reveals the true you. Releases inhibitions. In vino veritas. This is why I don't drink. My life requires constant lying.

>American
Every fucking time..
Fuck off, we don't need your secular puritanism.

70% of Any Forums are alcoholics and will defend it. They love to romanticize their gross weakness.
>muh bukowski

For my experience
Beer and wine are ok.

Liquors are the problem, they're supposed to be drank in small amounts, but people end drinking them as they're water. Those literally burn your brain.

Yeah, wtf. What kinda whisky bottle has that shit on it? They would get there ass kicked around here.

Liquid jew

Attached: Scooby Jew2.gif (500x281, 3.92M)

Alcohol is based. Make your own from your own grain or fruits. Shit is clean AF. Drink with your family and enjoy life.

scotch is so good though

Only if you can't control it. Like with most things.

Yes, it keeps the demons alive in the body.

Make it with cheap sugar. Get some good toasted oak chips. mmm good.

yes

If you drink it in moderation for social gatherings and don't become an alcoholic with it, it isn't. My mom's side has been devastated by alcoholic abuse, even to the point she has been in AA for over a decade now.

This is kind of true. I don't drink because I spill out the truth like crazy and create enemies.

That last time I drank I called all my family and told them how dumb they were for getting vaxxed.

Yeah, it didn't end well. They still talk to me surprisingly.

I basically drank to dumb myself down. But it isn't worth the consequences.

Lessons learned.

Corn Whiskey. White lightning nigga.

Yep. Good too. Little more work cleaning up.
bitchute.com/video/JnHrtbXoFoTD/

>Is alcohol Satanic? From what I've seen, it turns people into monsters.
Yeah bro. Remember the part of the Bible where Jesus turns water into wine, then says "Don't drink it, it's Satanic juice!"? No? What about the part where he lifts the bread and wine and says "Definitely don't drink this poison stuff!"?

Attached: Jesus-Turning-Water-into-Wine-.jpg (1311x908, 249.09K)

i like the part when he hangs out with prostitutes.
>My nigga

Remember when Jesus didn’t save humanity?

overconsumption of anything is "satanic"

Jesus drank wine. Sexy time with the wife is lots of fun with a little sauce in both of us.

Or when he tears down all the (((merchant))) tables in the temple.

Islam is right about alcohol

I love alcohol but people really underestimate it. It does have a dark energy to it. And people black out and do things on alcohol that they don't remember, so i guess you could compare it to demonic possession in some people

Oy vey.
>Very anti semitic

is alcohol the reason jews tried to genocide everyone?

im in college right now and its getting close to destroying my life
its ruined my mental health and i frequently show up to class still drunk and people can most likely tell.

just removes fear