Russia threatens to abandon American astronaut in space as sanctions threaten peace aboard ISS

abc7ny.com/russia-international-space-station-mark-vande-hei-iss-american-astronaut/11639556/
The plan is for astronaut Mark Vande He to land in Kazakhstan with two Russian cosmonauts on a Russian spacecraft.
"I was just enraged that he, the [cosmonauts], said that they were going to leave an American crew member behind. I never thought I would ever hear anything so outrageous," said Kelly.
"I just hope people realize and want to keep this partnership together because it is one of the few things that unites all of humanity together," said Kelly. "I think one of the biggest successes of the International Space Station is the international aspect of giving us something to work on together, that makes us friends."

Attached: Astronaut.jpg (803x276, 66.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSlgU8WNvPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope the cosmochads leave the amerikike to die.

That's not very nice of you...
youtube.com/watch?v=mSlgU8WNvPU

Attached: 1646315719596.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

as an American i wholeheartedly support this.

Good. Cosmonauts should blast the Ameritard out of the airlock into orbit sighting USA's sanctions as the reason. Actions have consequences. Americans need to learn this.

Fuck'em

>Have Space Suit Will Travel

Attached: 1643832119309.jpg (720x670, 297.67K)

That's a sacrifice Biden is willing to make for Ukraine. GLORY TO UKRAINE

Space is fake and gay just like the "war" is. All judeo-masonic actors that promote the ball hoax deserve death.

We wasted so much money sending the most useless people into space.

All belter niggers and Mutts will breathe vacuum.

Attached: Ashford.jpg (600x338, 30.35K)

Good. Hahaha

At least we won't have to hear them scream.

Xiden is derailing spacex for the money he is payed by the ccp

please be real america will backstab russia anyway

True that

If the Americans weren't dependent on Russia on this they would have abandoned a Russian one.
100%
And stolen the space station.

They should cut everything.

Fuck the West.

KEK, now that's funny

I so want this to happen. Epic keks and totally justified.

>what is Crew Dragon
laughingelonmusk.jpg

That would be trippy to look up at the sky at night and know somewhere above you a dead man’s corpse is marooned in space in orbit somewhere above you

if amerikkka is so great, they should send their own damn retrieval craft. lmao.

Kek Elon can rescue them and it will cause my Tesla stock to SKYROCKET.

Dear Russia, Russia, Russia!,
Please make good on this threat. Please.
Sincerely,
Your Biggest Fan

Attached: 1597477271588.png (890x892, 1.19M)

YOU ARE A BIRTH GONE WRONG.

This is bullshit. Our spacebois should show highes moral standarts even in harsh times like these. That's impossible situation! I refuse to believe it!

Attached: Yuri.jpg (400x324, 18.46K)

You faggots might not realize this but the ISS *HAS* to be brought down for WWIII. It can not be allowed to stay up there. It's a perfect observation post and listening station, it can be used to launch attacks on satellites with very little modification (flinging shit with the Canadarm would do), it is going to be destroyed and very soon now.

If you think I'm kidding, I'm not.

They're stealing the plot from 2010: The Year We Make Contact.

Space is fake lmao, the "Astronaut" can literally just step outside the space station and be fine.

You couldn't even step outside your house and be fine you fat blob.

Found the retard.

Yeah because stepping off the ISS is just stepping into the Olympic sized swimming pool the studio is filmed in.

Yes

They don’t have the balls and neither would you fag

Well I'm just saying, the west has stollen a lot of Russian private citizens money and boats and just all around crossed every line there is to cross

>If you dont let us kill all these ukranian people, we're gonna kill this one astronaut
K. I bet ya wont.