Is there a more cucked country than Poland...

Is there a more cucked country than Poland? The Ukrainians didn't even allow us to exhume the victims of the Wołyń massacre and openly suport Bandera who ordered ethnic cleansing of hundreds of thousands of Poles, to the point nailing newborn childred to lamposts, yet we continue to suck their dicks and consider them to be some kind of privileged class above Polish citizens. e.g. they're exempt from all the cough and vax restrictions and don't have to be tested to get medical help, unlike second-class Polish citizens. there are wars happening all the time and there's nothing that makes this one any different, especially not enough to lose every shred of dignity over it.

Attached: 1628120887253.png (1200x750, 4.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMA9z41e0oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1646937084764m.jpg (903x1024, 66.57K)

In italy they dont pay for train tickets anymore they travel for free

Here they have everything for free

it's much worse than even that. I'd rather be a somalian or something

Polish government hates EU so bad meme

Dumbass don't know anything about geopolitics and listen to dumb shit Konfabulacja says.

Many such cases among the rightards

Pewdiepie supports Russia yall dead
youtu.be/yMA9z41e0oA

Attached: 2022-02-27_11-04-02.jpg (1280x720, 83.62K)

>Is there a more cucked country than Poland?
no

Attached: 1646243650047.jpg (1125x1071, 86.81K)

Bandera and UPA mostly fought against the Soviet Union rather than Poland

>Is there a more cucked country than Poland?
We are close second to burgerland
That's what happens when you suck american dick too much

Daily reminder any Poland flag advocating any pro-Ukrainian stance is a HOHOL MIGRANT and NOT POLISH. Soon these pig fuckers will flood this thread, squealing in anger like the pigs they are

Attached: 1646072573225.jpg (750x550, 87.53K)

Aren't you the country who made it illegal to use the letter Z?

a shred of dignity and knowledge of the basic history of the country has nothing to do with geopolitics and I haven't been following domestic politics for about 10 years and watching tv for over 20 years

Fuck you ukrop
We should start Operation Vistula 2.0 to deal with banderowiec subhumans once again

Yeah so lets wage war against every one of our neighbors because each of them commited genocide us, fucking dumbass

konpederaści to zwierzęta

nice strawman retarded suhuman. waging a war is not the same as sucking a dick with a smile

Ja Polak

Ja tozhe polak, ne smotri na moj flag

We support people fighting for their freedom, too much to handle for konfabulator?

kek XDDD da, vanya

>us
sure thing fsb glownigger

Attached: 1645997513358.jpg (1024x1024, 72.45K)

Mam nadzieję, że banderowcy wymordują całą twoją rodzinę
Ale ty jesteś jednym z nich. Każdy Polak nienawidzi UPAinców i bandery.

Fuck polacks fuck their women I rape polish children and fuck them in the asshole I suck their vaginas until they're dry and I fucking rape them while they're crying fuck all the cunts that died in katyn massacre and fuck all poles that died in intelligenzaktion I support rape and murder of polish immigrants in UK and Germany

>Jja Poljiak!

Attached: 1645988901439.jpg (514x416, 139.5K)

Ja polak? More like ja untermensch**

You pronounce "ja" more hard than hohols and us or what? So for you our ja sounds like jia?

It's just proof of what an unifying force the hatred of Russia is.

I guess Russia butthurt conquers all. Including cocksucking banderists.

Just wait poles. You'll know what hohols are soon enough.

Attached: 1646026169813.jpg (450x437, 30.54K)

don't tell him

>Le butthurt belt.

Poor brainwashed retard. You intentially conflate commies with Russians, despite commie government being minority Russian. Despite them being genocides the most by Russians.
You're nothing but a useful tool by those that control media.

Us Poles make a lot of fun from ukrainian/russian accent, lots of memes like that.

so where were you when people who never genocided Polish citizens fought for their freedom, e.g. in Serbia, or any country that was bombed by the US, or fighting for it now, jebana pisowska szmato? are the people who you put above your own compatriots also currently fight for their freedom, or just enjoy privileges not available to Polish citizens, śmieciu?

*By commies

śmieciu wykopku nieruchający obyś zdechł szmato.
Putin nam zesłał całą masę uchodźcówi problemów a ty się jeszcze z tego cieszysz.

>le epic contrarian Any Forumscel #18128
Have they banned RT yet?

Tv said they are frens. Now bring one home feed it and don't ever touch it's private parts as repayment.

>History before WW2 doesn't exist
Dumb kraut.

Attached: 1645818897918.png (1170x1119, 916.33K)