KILL EVERY RUSSIAN

Kill them. Kill them dead.

Attached: Capture.png (1021x978, 636.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holocausts are back on the menu

Media is normalizing violence against innocent people again. people will call for the death of americans of russian ethnicity. Remember that in the future they will do the exact same thing to all of you.

2 minutes hate
not an instruction manual etc etc

reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/

Oh well, it was a good run!

>The temporary policy changes on calls for violence to Russian soldiers apply to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine, according to one email.
>Estonia

I guess we've made the cut...

Isn't this, actually not considered free speech? Calling for the violence against anyone isn't covered by the 1st amendment, I thought.

You need to strongly and vigorously advocate maximum violence while you have the right

NEW SLANG FOR JEWS IS RUSSIANS
>NEW SLANG FOR JEWS IS RUSSIANS

Disagree with these idiots.
They are trying to play normies again.

They want to holocaust them just like they tried to do with unvaxxed lol.

They can be successful. Nobody likes russians because of their shitty asian genetics and fas but come on, it's inhuman.

Death to all niggers in russia.

it's war. and looks like they want to drug us all into it.

Fucking kike rats

Death camps for Russians.

It's good tho. Russian liberals will disappear as a species after that. And the hatred of all sorts of Psheks, balts, ukrainians, gays, troons and other garbage makes us only stronger.

I hope all the niggers in russia get violently murdered and their melanin juiced out to sell to the cosmetic industry.

Kys.

Do they have their own internet in those countries or can I use a proxy to call for violence against Russians in America?

>Russia is run by jewish oligarchs
>memebook allows for calls of violence against them

hol' up, are you saying we can name the (Russian) Jew and it's fine now?

Attached: 1471955976142.jpg (441x345, 32.06K)

Nice pilpul kike

I don't understand this!
What's happened to principle?
Either there is free speech or there isn't.
Either there is hate speech or there isn't.
You can't pick and choose and still pretend to be morally superior!

How does it feel knowing you lost 90% of your life savings these last couple of weeks? You are going to be stuck in North Korea v2 for the rest of your life. Enjoy. PS I won't respond since I need to grab a delicious Big Mac for lunch. Why don't you chill out and have one as well? Oh wait....

Don't care faggot come and get me

Feels great.

same happened in 2008, except that was just bunch of jews stealing your money. or covid subsidies to large companies. here they're trying to do something (something rather stupid, in my opinion, but I can't tell others what to believe).

Bro they're bragging about it at this point.

Attached: 1636937778521m.jpg (724x1024, 115.71K)

Media is trying to pretend they are the government they are not. Justice Dept will shut them down as a terror group. Plain and simple.

Was covid a primer to all this? The normies all seem really pliable and bloodthirsty. They will attack whoever they're told too. Without covid would this russia hate actually be working? I don't think it would. The normies all want blood. What's happened?

Putin is about to die because he is very ill. He will take you with him he does not care. You wont even be able to eat anything besides sludge as only high rank party members will be allowed to eat normal food. You are going to be a soviet shithole again. You should start fighting that. You wont even be able to go on vacation or get anything that is not fully state enforced. Breadlines will be a dream. You wont even be able to get bread. Nothing but rotten sludge for you unless you are lucky to be born into a party member family. You will see. It will eventullay fail the same way the soviet union failed but it will take long. Better prepare to hang that Putin guy soon.

>Justice Departament shuts down Facebook

In which universe?

>big mac
moshe you need to lay off those you fat retard lol

Get help, retard, just chill

Peak clown world is here. Good god.

>temporarily
until the political powers get what they want

which is well... probably "2 weeks"

Well Cho Xiden is a Russian stooge. Does that count?

Get a Hamburger, oh no...

FUCK YOU!

you know what, fuck kikeberg and his company

russians are not the problem, it's globoshlomo

Why

>allowing calls for violence against those deemed “proxies for Russian military”
>it’s been insinuated that every right-winger in North America is somehow a Russian proxy
Okay

Attached: 5ADC245E-6D55-436C-A3E0-A02098A88FAB.gif (250x250, 221.61K)

And that's a good thing. We can not allow you truck-driving, meat eating, beer drinking, grill-enjoying, racist, misogynist PLEBEIANS, have a say in the elections, that MUST be decided by the ethnic, enriched minorities in the BIG METROPOLITAN AREAS.

Go live under your rock, CHUD.

>I need to grab a delicious Big Mac for lunch. Why don't you chill out and have one as well? Oh wait....
Soon, he will get to enjoy a healthier, nationalized, Russian Big Mac, you subhuman pussy.