UKRAINIAN COUNTERATTACK HAS BEGUN

>Zelensky aide Arestovich: Ukr forces have taken Dergachi in Kharkiv oblast. That has driven wedge in Russian formations to north and south around Izyum. "From a military perspective it’s a serious tactical success.... overall situ will switch to Ukraine's favour in near future”

twitter.com/olliecarroll/status/1501879187640135688?cxt=HHwWkMC9rb7K39cpAAAA

Attached: 1646668376188.jpg (306x456, 80.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1501967817247281158
desuarchive.org/k/thread/46109423/#q46109423
youtu.be/9oRPOBdymnM
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany was launching localised counterattacks in 1945 too. It makes sense its nazi successor state Jewkraine is doing the same in its death throes

Imagine your whole life living in abject poverty, but its all ok because you have tough army...that's total garbage

Attached: 1646848389692.png (313x273, 88.22K)

Do you think they'll be hunting down the shills after they topple Putin?

Hope the 2 million Rubles (~$1.20) a month they're paying you is enough to fund an escape plan Boris.

b8

>paratroopers

>nazi state jewkraine
the mind of a poltard

Attached: poltard cope.jpg (1024x1024, 214.89K)

I forgot how the Nazi Party was full of homosexual jews.

I will miss you russkibro when your Internet gets firewalled tomorrow. Stay safe in ukraine when they'll fly your useless ass there. Do you have a gf you'll leave behind for your corrupt regime?

Attached: 1646862285165.webm (720x968, 2.73M)

Why is putin sleeping?

Heem tired

Attached: aryan warrior.jpg (500x393, 97.2K)

Yet another one...how many divisions did they destroy this time?
This really looks serious guys, can Russians hold on for a few more days? I doubt it.

>Arestovich
I'm Ukrainian and even I don't trust this guy.

Dreaming about banan

Attached: 1646183119517m.jpg (576x1024, 46.59K)

Attached: 1646187074894.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

Is this what the vatniggs believe?

Attached: 1561830331131.jpg (203x241, 6.32K)

I don't care what vatniks believe (not him by the way), that's literally happening, or you're really gonna play American version of a vatnik here and argue that Western governments don't employ shilling tactics?

Ukrainian soldiers captured near Izum.

Attached: IMG_3389.webm (720x1280, 826.67K)

Bro monkey putin has been an Any Forums meme for like 3 years.

Fake, this footage is from minecraft

>He invaded?
>Post monke pictures on /k/

Attached: 362.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

just wait till you get conscripted

Not necessarily talking about putin monke, just the fact that Western intelligence agencies and military forces are also employing shilling, either directly or via private actors.
Everyone is shilling and this world is going down the drain. Instead of realizing that, idiots pick sides, even though every major power (USA, Russia, China, EU) is absolutely full of shit.

>0,00000001 RUB has been deposited to your account

What the fuck are you getting so upset about? Both sides are spewing propoganda like a gaping sewer hole, and twitter is always this retarded. You need to just fucking relax.

>nazi successor state Jewkraine
Any Forumsvatniks are abhorrently fucking retarded

The pro NATO pro US shilling on here is cheesy and overly obvious. I remember during august 2021 when they had an army of retards spamming gibberish about Armatard every time there was a taliban thread

>you talk about the taliban? Here are 20 replies calling you a Russian. Totally not shilling btw. If you believe in Operation Earnest voice shills, that also means you are Russian

Attached: 1646300266831 - Kopie.png (303x335, 129.74K)

>why are you upset that Western governments, allegedly an ideological enemy of Russian regime, are using similar tactics to enforce their designs and fuck over their own population
Geez, I don't know...

Projecting

You will never be a real intelligence analyst

this is footage from empire earth

Again, why do you care? Stop getting so invested in a conflict you have nothing to do with.

I literally played that mission in ArmA 3

No know that it's the other way around? A devalued ruble means less foreign money gets more rubles.

Russia stayed in poverty. Never advanced past Putin and friends with simple businesses exporting all resources. Is now a joke militarily and people should rethink those exports as Turkish uav render the anti air gem of Russia to be shit.

I'm not an expert but people pretended Putin was a good leader because of his small military adventures against small states, meanwhile the economy is shit and entirely about exporting because that is the easiest to control for Putin friends

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dilate. Simple as

Attached: 1645481525880 - Kopie.png (1076x719, 798.23K)

vatnik cope sqad has been already deployed itt

Attached: 1645893033486.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

No but I am sure he will make a fine girlfriend to some lucky senior conscript

Attached: 1646931879324.png (682x450, 427.4K)

nice try, this is clearly footage from the hit game Age of Mythology

Google and apple now have more foreign reserved than Russia

Even if Russia take over a country in ruins, they already lost.

>those damn Jewish nazis

>part of an organized campaign to spam political garbage and make a good board unusable
>doesn’t even deny it
>”why do you care”

Attached: 686t2k.jpg (500x672, 66.78K)

I think the funniest thing of this war is this...

Attached: 1646927539240.jpg (938x541, 85.4K)

>nazi successor state
>Jewkraine
Pick one narrative and stick with it, fagget. We're not doing crossovers.

this is the funniest image of all time, and it's sad the irony of slavic nazi is being slowly lost on us. Had the nazis won there would be no poles, russians, ukranians, kalmyks, tatars, croatians, slovenes, etc left.

China raised export priced and lowers the bid for Russian goods lmao. Their no limit ally is just fucking them over hard.

Notice how it is ru military in middle east and central Europe for china's interest and after sanctions china just buys goods at super discount

Also china stole all miltech possible already lol

I don't need to be, I post monkey putin for free

Attached: 1646877095766.jpg (1080x846, 116.17K)

Putin was always a retarded leader, a smart leader wouldn't need to resort to force to outwit incompetent Western bureaucrats and sociopaths who LARP as statesmen.
A smart leader would've done this shit in 2014 and would've probably seized Ukraine in a week. If he was a bit smarter, he wouldn't be backing retarded goons like Yanukovich and think that situation is stable.

But that said, this whole board is bananas over the last two weeks, all the tourists and anti-Russian shilling are murdering any reasonable discussion.

Every day since day one, Russians are colossally fucking up, they were blown the fuck out a week ago, Putin is hiding in some Siberian forest to avoid murder, Russia is about to be dismantled...it's like how vatniks fantasize about Western collapse, except instead of vatniks it's Russian butthurt belt and clueless Americans.

>yeah bro, the war is actually won on 4channel.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Another one

Attached: ukraine.png (471x585, 278.16K)

Check the equipment that they're using. Every gun imaginable. Modern rifels, dragunovs. Everyone carrying a piece of aa... I wouldn't want to be Russian at this point.

twitter.com/i/status/1501967817247281158

Attached: 686so9.jpg (750x500, 91.71K)

>and fuck over their own population
How has monke putin posting fucked you over?

>counter attack has begun!
this is feeling a lot like how the 'cauldron' around kiev keeps getting closed every other day

>Dergachi
>has driven wedge in Russian formations to north and south around Izyum
wut
Dergachi is nowhere near Izyum

How long until these low IQ shills are back to spamming China info graphics and calling everyone Chang/Wumao. Any Forums is in dire need of pest control, starting with the VPN endpoints these anti-Russian shills use.

Why is no one wearing the Armbands? Honest question

Well. If Putin had the best interests in mind of Russia than becoming north Korea #2 wouldn't be the course. So whatever dictates his behavior it's pretty stupid

>t.

Attached: 1596247864830.jpg (720x960, 50.17K)

typical shill response. Greentexts something from their script instead of the post they replied to

>Their no limit ally
they aren't allies. China only cares about china. China calls them strategic partner. They are basically their bitch

Attached: 853.jpg (303x335, 13.32K)

I will write a list of 100 retarded failures of usa foreign policy if you want. Right now we are watching Russia doing them

what's the end goal of an organised campagin to spam political garbage?

Also, here's the outline:
>every single Russian casualty and fuck-up recorded or photographed is posted as a separate thread
>Ukrainian news portals and Twitter ''experts'' are quoted without any semblance of critical thinking
>dude who analyses situation and makes informative maps is already decried as ''vatnik''
>ISW are also vatniks
>anyone saying Ukrainians are perhaps also suffering losses is a vatnik
>anyone making average Any Forums shitpost is a vatnik
>70% of replies to anything that isn't blown up Russian equipment are putin monke
>implying that this isn't the greatest military disaster in human history makes you a vatnik

There's more quality posts in a pro-Israel thread on Any Forums than on this entire board concerning this conflict. We're seeing frightening levels of shilling, it's so dire I'm actually starting to believe it's orchestrated.

Attached: 4124124124142.png (680x425, 44.58K)

>typical shill response. Greentexts something from their script instead of the post they replied to

Attached: 1646000845273.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

bruh everybody knows ukrainians are making losses, they're fucked. but russia is eternally BTFO from embarassing themselves like this.

>monke
impressive how a stupid meme makes vatniks seethe so hard. You're a joke just like your military is.

>what's the end goal of an organised campagin to spam political garbage?

To prevent Any Forums from being a sounding board for hostile foreign narratives through a robust countermessaging program whereby russian disinformation is immediately drowned out by pro-democracy messaging and memes designed to highlight the failures of Putin's authoritarian regime. It is important to shut down any propagation vectors for Russian propaganda before it can inspire attacks on democracy at home, such as the election of Donald Trump and his subsequent insurrection.

Why is he crying :(

His owner was forced into a plane and was dropped behind enemy lines :(

The expectations of ru military was extremely high. I'm not an expert but read a lot of very rosy papers and articles on it and how they had amazing capabilities.

It seems that in a larger mobilization that stuff has fallen apart and it's a mostly outdated military. Keep in mind Ukraine has old generation everything.

monke_happy.jpg

>Enjoy your trip to Mariupo… I mean Maui. Thank you for choosing BananAir!
What would you do /k/?

Attached: C0593F87-0E8E-4138-BFC2-A6AB0EC7A9B1.png (1300x1087, 2.06M)

If you didn't get it from my post, I don't have a positive opinion about Putin (or Russia).
But I'm trying to discuss this conflict and situation like a civilized human being with a modicum of literacy and knowledge, while accepting the irrefutable fact that it's a fucking war and we don't have real-time access to quality information since both sides are lying hard.
I'm not quoting Pravda and Russian MoD like these retards.
>literally does the thing I'm talking about
It's like you lack any self-awareness at all, which means you're either mentally deficient or this is a non-stop raid.

>not only a shizo but also a magatard too
you should go back

This. I guessing since sites like Reddit or mainstream news sites are heavily moderated, and/or can be controlled by botnets upvoting certain content. So the shills just need to make a few press release type posts, and upvote them to lead the normies. But here, posts appear based on threads getting bumped, and have less clues such as upvotes or user profiles to influence readers, so they have to rely on sheer volume of spam posts to shill against Russia.

Trump was meant to be a wakeup call and not Russia planned kek. Look at Duterte or even the new Korean president. The left created backlashes and still will

These midterm Dem losses aren't gonna be Russia trump led but because of inflation (too many stimmy checks) and gas prices Biden scared oil companies and entire admin is anti oil climate change people who don't care about economy.

Russian influence was extremely overrated.

Summarised: Any Forums could inspire serious attacks on the whole democracy of nations. Is that correct?

>typical shill response. Greentexts something from their script instead of the post they replied to

Ruskie Shill tactic changed in the last few days. From denying everything, diverting attention and posting blog posts, to complaining over moderation and plain sliding and burying of threads under the bombardment of nonsense.

They're spamming report buttons like mad men as well.

Attached: 1646744870287.jpg (1200x1200, 127.71K)

Ah yes it's the US shilling, it's not like on most of the popular boards any post remotely pro ukraine gets flooded with angry replies from people who're totally from America and not posting from the Kremlin.

>we know how russkies force civilians form dnr and lnr clothed in vatniks go get killed in front line.
>we know russkies organized bus transports of civs from crimea to south ukr to stage locals welcoming russkies with flowers
>what stops such retards from staging POW bullshit????
>who cares, since you already lost. in any way this goes, russia returns home with bleeding face

If you've been on /k/ for a longer period, literally no one had ''extremely high'' expectations about Russian military, unless you think armatard and a few retards were most of /k/.

There's just a fine line between complete and absolute military disaster (which they constantly repeat this is since day one), and facing difficulties while invading a country.

Russian invasion has stalled, they are suffering losses and all that, they have demonstrated a certain degree of incompetence, but framing it like Putin is some drooling retard and as if Russian Army is basically either getting captured, blown up or running away is literally the definition of propaganda and shilling, or at least the indication that the person talking about this shit is a tourist who doesn't know much about warfare.

>shitpost and shill on Any Forums for over a decade
>the absolute second that you get shitposted back, it's because of governmental agencies

i'm really tired of you pol schizos not just fucking back off to your containment board like the nigs you are

I mean, notice this post: he's basically saying that any opposition to his blatant shilling automatically makes you a Russian shill, and that it's a ''tactic''.

If someone was posting 50 threads daily about how Russians are doing great, I would also complain you retarded fuck.

Why are vatniks literally seethingly mad at the monke meme? Hyperbole has been a mainstay of this site since forever.

the monkey man literally sacked 8 generals. even with their mental gymnastics, they can't keep claiming it's still going to plan anymore.

I agree with your post besides the whole Putin isn't a drooling retard because this whole situation to begin with seems insensible.

Do you actually believe that I'm a vatnik?
Whatever, I guess it's more enjoyable to just stop posting here and avoid this board until this conflict ends.

Or... hear me out, I know this is hard to understand to a schizo like you, but first take your meds, ok? Take them then read the rest of the post...
Did you take your meds? Alright, here's the truth: people fucking hate the shithole that is Russia.
That's it. Not a conspiracy or a shill raid. Most of the civilized world just hates Russia.

They're painting the map BLUE right now.

russia is more way more shit though.
people making this argument are total retards. its like saying, oh look:
>paris has streets,cars, buildings,people,earth below, sky above,etc
>omsk has all of that too, its all the same shit

>being retarded and not seeing substantial difference between things

are you so fucking new that you think that vatnik explicitly means you're a russian national?

wish you tourists would just go back to whatever shithole site you crawled out of

almost everyone, including people replying to your post, knows that Russia is most likely going to win. However, there are several reasons why everyone makes fun of russians now moreso than Ukrainians
1. Russia's performance is abysmal. People were expecting at the very least a competent assault. Now after 2 weeks Russia STILL has no air dominance, which is literally bizzaro world tier. We see unsupported elite paratrooper drops that get wiped out. People stealing war equipment with fucking farming trucks. We see Tors and Pantsirs getting abandoned without a single shot. Now we see prehistoric tanks being rolled out. It's an absolute fucking clown fiesta user, and even psychopaths with total disregard for morality are laughing their ass off.
2. Non-psychos see that Ukrainians are defending their country from an aggressive hostile force. Most people tend not to side with an attacker that kills civilians on trumped up charges.
3. Most people here are from "the west" and as such cheer for our team, because what is the alternative? Type "based" and wish for NATO and the US to get BTFO? No-one says Europe or the US is perfect. The West is inefficient, corrupt and has their share of blood on their hands. But it is still MILES better to live in a west-aligned country than a hellhole that is Russia or Belarus.
4. Russia's rationale for this conflict is absolutely retarded. Not a single of their arguments holds under scrutiny but it would take many posts to go into details.

Attached: 1591638344438.png (697x768, 170.31K)

I know its a meme , but thats 2014 footage.

Ukraine at that time made a micro version of what the russians are doing now.

Poorly equiped conscripts zerg rushing heavily supported separatists.

Well, he's ruling a country for 23 years or something, I highly doubt he's a drooling retard. That doesn't mean he didn't make a mistake (or shitload of mistakes, but you get my point).
No it doesn't. Most of the ''civilized world'', that is Western Europe, doesn't give a shit about Russia or Poland or Ukraine or Kazakhstan.
People in Germany or Switzerland just don't have some flaming hatred for Russia that forces them to come on /k/ and discuss this conflict like it's a football match or something like that.
This really looks like a fucking raid, like how you couldn't say anything against Trump on Any Forums for a long time because it was constantly raided by Reddit.

I know, was clowning on that glowie who keeps replying though. They blamed Any Forums partially for Trump winning in 2016, then have gone hog wild with shilling since then from what I can tell. For instance, trying to enlist Any Forums against china using pepe imagery in hong kong.

Summarized:
Any Forums, for example, allows anonymous posting and has cultivated a culture of unfiltered content, making the site attractive to fringe groups and conspiracy theorists.80 Reddit, similarly, is considerably smaller than Facebook
and has fewer resources to devote to counter disinformation; consequently, it has struggled to mount timely responses.81 This all means
that disinformation can start on a smaller platform—such as reddit
or Any Forums—and then jump over to larger platforms. By the time disinformation makes the leap into the mainstream, it could be too late to
mount an effective response.82

That was in pretty much only in January 45. Jesus Christ dude you are trying so hard lol.

>nazi successor state Jewkraine
This is Russian brain on Putinka

Attached: vodka putinka.jpg (546x560, 56.72K)

Whoa there buddy antisemitism is not allowed here

Look at how far from Kyev this is. This is what happens when you rush the attack and leave shit unoccupied at your back (with general ded).

Attached: march10th south.jpg (1563x1236, 561.58K)

>kalmyk/tatar
They not slavs you faggot

looks staged, those are civillians dressed up as ukranians

Imagine actually believing this?

It's a thread about Ukrainian counter attack.

Fresh military happening as of today. You're discussing board politics in it trying to drown it down. Who is shill in this situation?

Attached: 1646698604924.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

>Russia and China, the two main bad guys of nearly every single piece of media in the past few decades.
>2016 election/brexit russia boogieman
>People don't hate them.
Keep lying to yourself.

he is Chechen

I'm making that argument because I don't want a decline to Russian standards of living, nor do I want to live in Russia. Get it?
I agree with your points but for all the crying about Any Forums you're sure turning this board into anti-Russian Any Forums.
Can't we just maintain a modicum of seriousness and make posts that have a semblance of informativeness, instead of just posting destroyed Russian equipment ad nauseam and quoting Twitter and Ukrainian news sources?
Like, what's the fucking difference between quoting Ukrainian MoD and Russian MoD? Do you think Ukrainians aren't brazenly lying, even though they've been caught doing so 15 times by now?
If this was contained to certain threads, I'd get it, but this spreads to all the discussion on this board and every serious post someone makes is shouted with cries of ''vatnik'' and putin monke pics.

>Paratroopers
SEND THE VDV OVER THOSE ALLIED AA GUNS AND THAT SHADY PATCH OF GRASS!!

And your source for this counterattack is a claim made by UKRAINIAN OFFICIAL. Without any evidence. You quoted a Twitter post quoting an Ukrainian official. Are you really so fucking dense you don't get my point?
Majority of Americans don't want to get involved in this conflict. So no, I don't think media shilling has affected the population so much.

Unusable? All the exact same threads that are always up are up, just stop posting in threads you don’t like, it’s not like this board was much of a fast mover before

That "Misanthropic division" logo is pretty funny too. Ukr*ne are the side begging for the most sympathy and saying civilians are being hurt, but they are also portraying themselves as "misanthropic" nazis. Maybe misanthropy is what led them to host US Bioweapon research.

There's not a lot of serious posting to do really. Literally no one knows whats actually going on at the moment and we probably wont know until something serious like Russia pushing into Kiev or the Ukrainians actually pushing Russia back happens. Until then it's all just scattered reports from random countryside areas and the occasional bombing of cities.

sounds incredibly based

You're losing, your opinions mean nothing.

Attached: 1639057603371.jpg (720x938, 39.2K)

>shitpost and shill on Any Forums for over a decade
what makes you think I am an oldfag

>Have bipartisan foreign policy that has been a disaster for 30 years
Yes it's disinformation to allow free speech criticism of the western elite blob's shitty decisions

Big diff from vaccines are infected with metal nanotech to mind control you and critical of domestic and foreign policy set in stone by both parties that sucks

this.
>shhh. no butthurt belt. only lebensraum now.

There is though, and some people are trying, but all discussion is drowned by shills.

It feels like a life time ago I made this.

Attached: PA2.jpg (800x600, 294.15K)

>Ruskie Shill tactic changed in the last few days. From denying everything, diverting attention and posting blog posts, to complaining over moderation and plain sliding and burying of threads under the bombardment of nonsense.

Also, notice this: and replies in it. Typical case of nonsensical shitposting that buries all the good threads on the boards. You don't see ruskie shills complaining over the quality of posting and board in them. You see them doing it in good threads.

Attached: ruskie propaganda.jpg (1193x1185, 359.98K)

And there's nothing much you can do about it. They're not gonna listen to you. Are you new to Any Forums? Just ignore or report if it's spam.

Getting involved =/= hate Russia.
Anti-nato cowards=/=civilized world
Americans=/=west
Get out of your fucking containment board once in a while and actually talk to people.

Its easy to counter attack when your enemy are morons

Russians are morons

Winning or not, they'll get counter attacked

>showing your esl

embarrassing

Good bait shitlord

Most of the leftwing media has been staunchly against direct involvement. Only ever really supporting sanctions.

here is an example of how comical and obvious the shilling is:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/46109423/#q46109423

>Thread about taliban winning
>Anti russian derailment response 2 posts in

>And your source for this counterattack is a claim made by UKRAINIAN OFFICIAL. Without any evidence. You quoted a Twitter post quoting an Ukrainian official. Are you really so fucking dense you don't get my point?

Your disinformation is pathetic.

Counterattack is collaborated by various sources, and two independent situation maps. One of witch I posted.

>what's the fucking difference between quoting Ukrainian MoD and Russian MoD
Video recordings, really. Ukrainians are posting cool shit, simple as, and even if you hate the cheerleading it's still some prime grade war porn with Bayraktars, Javelins, Stingers and whatnot.
Again, noone is really taking those bombastic claims of Ukrainian MoD as gospel, but this is literally all we get, apart from Putin saying on camera there are no conscripts in Ukraine only to backtrack A DAY later that yeah, Russians did send kids into combat "as an oversight". Ukrainians lie about their combat prowess and how horrible the enemy is which, as far as war goes, is fair propaganda game. And their propaganda delivers.
One vid I saw from Russia had just a couple of marketing shots of their choppers and a nightvision shot that was so bad it made everyone question how much russian birds actually see in the sky. I mean, come on. Russians have TOR, they are obviously spamming the shit out of Any Forums and yet there is nothing cool coming from them.
So people are just doing what's left, which is watching war porn and enjoying good bantz

Attached: VDVCorpseRetrievalUnit.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

>make shitpost
>get shitposted in return
>LOOK AT ALL THESE GOVERNMENT SHILLS TARGETING ME!

meds
now

>There is though, and some people are trying, but all discussion is drowned by shills.

That's sliding. It's banable offence on all normal forums. It's not here. You can see a perfect example of it in this thread.

It's ok user, I never did rooted for Rußia.

>Your disinformation is pathetic.
>Counterattack is collaborated by various sources

VARIOUS SOURCES. Confirmed 100%

Usually these are just various newsarticles and maps referencing the same ukranian twitter post.

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

>gets called out for shilling
>IT WAS JUST SHITPOSTING GUYS PLEASE STOP I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Bro your post is literally "the vatnik cries out in pain as he strikes you".

>Nazi
>Jew
Any Forums, your propaganda isn't making any sense

I somehow don't think all of the "yes user you should want to be ruled by Russia, yes we'll turn your country into a poverty ridden shithole like we did every other country we occupied, but look at this twitter post by someone a tranny flag in their bio, they said they don't want to be ruled by Russia so that means you HAVE to support Russia" is totally organic.

Attached: 1646079949475.png (267x296, 119.96K)

>make shitpost
>get shitposted
>LOOK AT ALL THESE AGENCIES COMING TO SILENCE ME! I'M ON THE MAIN NERVE!

Take your meds and go back to your containment board, schizonig.

I'll have to ask my parents. I'm only 18.

Attached: 1646627214973.jpg (900x767, 92.52K)

lol

Attached: put36.jpg (830x720, 329.41K)

I love it when the RU posters will start a reply being like "I'm not for or against either side" and then start railing on Uki/Western propaganda in the next line. Or how RU is doing great we just don't see it, and how people are being mean to RU. Then they sperg the fuck out when you call them what they are.
To them i say:

Cope,
Seethe,
and GTFO

Where are you getting that map from?

North Korea vs south Korea
>Dumb south Koreans wanting to be a puppet of America!

Will the Chink map be updated to include these loses or will the propaganda pretend it never happened?

Why do armatards come to this board instead of the Russian equivalent?
Hope they do cut themselves off from the internet.

For the extra-low price of only 9.89 million rebels! You won't even get a loaf of bread for that steal of a deal.

Attached: put37.png (580x580, 422.56K)

Probably a bit paranoid of everyone around him who at this point is probably thinking a cheeky coup followed by pinning this clusterfuck on Putin's Madness is the ticket out of this whole kerfuffle

The Americans needed a European market for their gas. Europeans (mainly Germans) wanted to get gas from Russia at a good price. Ukraine wanted to receive its part from transit. The Russians decided to build a pipe bypassing Ukraine. Then the Americans, having previously staged a coup in the form of the 2014 color revolution in Ukraine (Maidan), put their puppet as president. And they began purposefully pumping weapons into neo-Nazi battalions in Ukraine. At the same time promoting hatred of Russia. All these 8 years they have been destroying those who did not agree with the coup d'etat of 2014, when the legitimately elected president was overthrown. But when the Russians built Nord Stream-2 and gas could be used to bypass Ukraine. The Americans realized that they could finally lose the European market. Therefore, they forced Zelensky to start preparing for an attack on the Donbass, plus they began preparing for the production of a nuclear bomb for him (Zelensky himself spoke about this in Munich). Putin offered to sign a document stating that Ukraine refuses to deploy military forces of foreign states on its territory, renounces territorial claims to Russia (Crimea) and recognizes the independence of Donbass (peace in Donbass). America told Zelensky not to sign it. She promised to help in the event of a war. Russia launched an operation, Zelensky ran to the Americans, who refused him. They don't need Ukraine anymore. It's done. The Russians will no longer supply gas to Europe. Now the EU will buy expensive gas from the United States, not cheap gas from Russia. Plus the confiscation of all Russian assets abroad. Such a trick can be pulled only once in history. This moment has come. Ukraine was needed only as an excuse to impose sanctions.

Attached: HD_39_1.webm (960x540, 2.2M)

>Mein Fuhrer... Steiner...

Hi Russian Chang

Attached: 1646541000962.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

Attached: 1638640470367.jpg (531x640, 60.9K)

First video of the Ukrainian gypsy counterattack.
youtu.be/9oRPOBdymnM

>You're losing

Attached: 65CD2938-7AE8-445F-A87A-9330010DF5EE.png (689x896, 49.94K)

> Muh coup
> Muh planned genocide f russians
Yanukovich was impeached by his own parliament after Maidan protests that were caused by him trying to grab more power and suppress all opposition with force.

Barring Time man of the year what else will Zelenskyy get this year

Attached: 1646857119528.jpg (607x529, 61.14K)

>spamming this in multiple threads even when it makes no sense

i don't understand this shillbot stuff. it's like when the bots were spewing links talking about how ukraine are nazis and shit for the past week

what is going on with that tank, when was that image made?

Being the leader of a fictional "government in exile" as Ukraine goes back to Russian rule after this brief failed experiment of statehood, which ended in them becoming a breeding ground for criminal elements and playing the role of a fake car lot in "foreign aid" money laundering operations.

Attached: vOcWgBd0xynZoFy9.gif (314x270, 813.96K)

Someone needs to put the monke head here.

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 2.92M)

>reeeee the west is shilling
Meanwhile lazy vlad using ctrl + c ctrl + v:

Welcome to the fucking world user. Where the fuck have you been for the past 10000 years. In other words, those in power fuck over those who aren't. The US isn't some bastion of goodness but at least it isn't as bad as fucking Russia.

There is literally no way to spin the Russian invasion as justified. If they had wanted to save Russian citizens they would have limited their area of operation to those affected areas. Instead, they've gone full retard and are trying to take over ALL of Ukraine. After all, they've already launched cruise missile strikes on even the most western cities in Ukraine.

You have to be retarded to think any nation in this world is propaganda free or good, but in THIS specific case, Russia is definitely in the wrong.

also rusia monky is retarded funny I always laugh when I see him, especially the soiface +15 banan version

>look at how shitty ukraine is
>it's leeching money off of the west
>that's why we have to invade

what about the russian speakers? or the nazis? how about the biolabs that infect birds and spread them to russia?

>Russia using their new allies as canon fodder and expecting them to enthusiastically support Russia in future
Brilliant. Further, becoming a Federation was just a coat of paint.

... okay? What the fuck is that supposed to signify? It's fucking war. Of course soldiers on both sides are going to be captured. The only difference is there's only one side that's defending their homes against an invading force. But it doesn't change the fact that Russia, a country that has a much more advanced military, more soldiers and the element of surprise has absolutely bungled this war. With all those advantages, they should have been able to take Kyiv on literally day 7. But instead they make the same mistake that humans throughout fucking history have made, and that's not securing your supply lines. Even the greatest armies in all of human history have been defeated by logistics and Russia is certainly fucking up in this part.

Sure, Russia will PROBABLY win in Ukraine, but they will be completely unable to hold Ukraine. They've literally turned even the most pro-Russian Ukrainian into a vehement anti-Russian combatant with all the shelling and bombing they've done of even the most Russian friendly cities. So have fun trying to hold a country that now has like 10x the number of anti-tank weapons to all your vehicles and now hates your literal guts and will fight to the last man. It's going to turn into another Afghanistan for Russia with anyone being a potential combatant. And we all know how well guerilla warfare works in urban environments as it's defeated America in Vietnam and Afghanistan and beaten the Russians in Afghanistan.

Why does everyone who defends or denies Armatards existance either sound schizo or retarded, sometimes both? You can repeat the same dumb shit all day, but it's not going to change to change how uncanny wrong the things you say are. Hell, you even say the same shit in the most obvious Armatard threads and then spent hours defending them. You are not here for good discussions or good threads, when the only thing you do is defending Armatards threads.

I miss ABUs bros. I don’t care if they were ugly as sin, they had big ole rank on the sleeves.

Same question, I'd like to know the source.

>words words words
>it's America's fault Russia chimped out.
Then there's what really happened.
>Russia pipes Gas through Ukraine
>Ukraine discovers lots of gas reserves in the East, the West, and in Crimea and off the coast
>Russia's puppet politician keeps Ukraine from fully utilizing the reserves, because it would compete with Russia's gas
>Puppet is ousted
>Russia chimps out because they literally have no economy without oil and gas exports
Nigger tier behavior.

>Not a single of their arguments holds under scrutiny but it would take many posts to go into details.
That is literally Russia's reason for snow-jobbing 4 separate major claims so far:
> 1) Manifest destiny, renewal of Russian clay
> 2) Dirty bombs - powered by Chernobyl waste! Or the national neutron source! t. trust us
> 3) BIOLABS like we SWEAR they made new bio-weapons but won't reveal those documents or those samples, just show the lab was researching shit the USSR made I MEAN RESEARCHING MAKING WEAPONS RIGHT
> 4) Upcoming! Ammonia! Like, trust us, and don't ask why Russians may have moved in tons of it into the country!

If they had a reason, they'd choose one. As it is, they KNOW that fact-checkers will have to burn more time fact-checking than it'll take for them to come up with a new claim. It's trying to work the west into exhaustion in a little struggle session. As for Russians, all they need do is say "didn't happen" and vatniks will take it credibly.

Attached: Russias information war position rn.jpg (2048x1151, 321.67K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2nd army in the world.jpg (1210x1589, 929.42K)

uh..this doesn't fit the narrative. Can you please delete this??

>being retarded and not seeing substantial difference between things
I'll take your word for it but I'm swedish and things are looking pretty shit over here. Diesel is almost 12USD/gallon now btw. Sure the numbers say we're richer than russians and I can drink the tap water, but we also have a staggering amount of household debt, police are open about not prosecuting theft and rape because the murder rate is higher than they can handle, and niggers are forcefully integrated in middle class schools through diversity programs with the more rape as an obvious result. I'm hard pressed to imagine a more malevolent government than the one we have.

Attached: sweden yes.jpg (788x1024, 105.08K)

>it’s Wumao
>it’s Armatard
>it’s Russian bots
>it’s the internet research agency
>it’s the 50 cent army
>it’s wumao

Then you get called a shill yourself, and cry like a little bitch.

does finland has less nigs and arab refugees ?

quads dont lie

I thought this was exaggerated and there was no way that the Ukies were actually going to Stalingrad the Russians near Kiev but considering the temper tantrum the vatniggers are throwing this might actually be true lmao. Have to get in ahead of a military catastrophe.

If zelensky becomes head of a government in exile the entire world is only going to recognize his government as legitimate. Russia is already dead user, they just haven't realized it yet.

The “whole world” (glow speak for the US and aligned nations) also recognized Guiado as legitimate. Until he was discarded for convenience and we’re back to business with Maduro

Most of the civilized world takes umbrage to someone bombing a maternity hospital, perhaps actions like that influence people to have a burning hatred?

have you tried to go back to Sweden? lmao

I would literally do this as a career if I could.

I would too. Work the night shift for an extra GS-5 $30,000 a year salary, or whatever those jokers make, just to shitpost and call it something fancy. One could do their job drunk and probably be better at it.

Did someone say bananas?

Attached: 3F589577-2DFA-4C72-B904-564ED8137FAE.png (303x335, 125.61K)

How has posting on a fucking website that started as an anime forum been "fucking over their own population"? Most of the people here are retarded.

>you're sure turning this board into anti-Russian Any Forums.
You're doing that with your constant shilling and crying.

upvoted

Attached: banana.jpg (893x334, 103.95K)

>reee stop laughing that the emperor has >no clothes. I’m so sick of fabric shills >everywhere

Attached: 63DBA1AB-0611-4708-9059-3CA55FBF2388.jpg (213x236, 5.8K)

the longer russia drags the conflict the more headache it causes for china as well

>nazi successor
>Jewkraine
think my brain just got scrambled. What is this monkey trying to say?

I just got to this part in Elden Ring bro

Quads have spoken

blessed quads

Attached: 1637549438142.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

Yes, I still think china has less incentive to join the western cancel culture crowd against Russia. They are seeing ahead of time exactly what will come their way when reunification happens, in addition to Russia taking all the heat.

>Pick one
why would someone have to do a thing like that?

Attached: 1631000758701.jpg (800x1120, 228.74K)

They're pushing back their lines between their northern groups and southern groups around Izyum. Probably poorly written.

Attached: 2735025B-545A-4AA8-A551-4C1526709603.jpg (1205x1338, 1.29M)

It's Finnish. Maybe Ylilauta their own Any Forums?

scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194

Obviously it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But mistakes are honest, and not some shilling.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU ALL ????????????

I hope so but i dont believe it

kek fp triggered the /k/ jannies so hard they moved the thread