Do people still buy into the nerd vs. jock trope, or is it a dead meme...

Do people still buy into the nerd vs. jock trope, or is it a dead meme. Name something more retarded than the brainiest and strongest trying to destroy each other.

If the strong dies, the people get weaker. If the brain dies, the population gets dumber.

Attached: ateg.jpg (500x500, 39.91K)

It's takes a certain kind of person to be into doing Calculus and Computer science. Those type of people are usually socially inept.

Attached: 1646571780431.webm (640x1138, 1.09M)

Nutrition and fitness would help their brain, though

The 80's movie notion of the varsity jacket jock being a douchebag throwing nerds into trash cans has not been true in my experience

everyone is a soi faggot nerd now. the "jocks" just don't acknowledge their useless existence

Jewberg productions

Would it? Seems like a weird hypothesis for you to propose. Check your premises.

the issue was settled several years ago

Attached: 1491127463807.png (920x343, 196.54K)

Where does the brain get fuel but food and air? Shit food and no oxygen circulation = shit brain

This. Similar tropes have smeared college fraternities. Sometimes you find people who fit the trope, but most of it comes from butthurt faggots who were losers in school. They have nothing so they can try to be like “huh at least I’m smart!” If they were smart then they’d learn a thing or two about nutrition, working out, and socializing and they wouldn’t be nerds or faggots.

Attached: 9C9A1050-C376-4A57-8C64-DBCCCFD24CB3.png (873x884, 458.07K)

that guy's stuff is great

Attached: 1605485101521.jpg (220x230, 8.04K)

It is a dead meme. I was a "nerd" in high school, but now I know that students who are involved in athletics actually do better than average at academics.

a teacher of mine in high school had the original of this framed in his classroom. saw himself as some sort of intellectual when he was really a weak shell of a man. wouldn’t be surprised if he was a 50 year old virgin. let 16 y/o girls walk all over him and always tried to “well, ackshually” one up the guys

People injected themselves with 3 doses of experimental substances

So you can just maybe imagine their perceptions and beliefs when it comes to other things.

Jocks, from my experience, are always really nice and helpful while nerds tend to be assholes.

>the socially inept cannot work out

My experience has been that:
Athletes who are exceptionally skilled but poor students do well if they get into collegiate sports, otherwise their life after high school depends on the kind of job they get.
Unathletic students who perform well in school tend to continue to do well in college, but they have a high proportion of people who overestimate their intelligence and tend to piss off everyone around them.
Good students who are also athletic tend to do very well no matter what they do after high school.

I just see out of shape retards everywhere. Raise your standards.
BTW if you're reading this and you can't do 10 pullups, you should get off this site and work out right now. Not tomorrow, right now.

It's literally a well known fact, you have your gay memeflag words against Jordan Peterson's words after decades of studying brains

Attached: 1628061016564.jpg (550x550, 59.35K)

>Do people still buy into the nerd vs. jock trope
No?

If you mean weak fags who do nothing but glug onions and trim their boystaches versus people who could actually lift themselves up if they tumbled over a cliff edge and eat meat, then, well we just don't use those words for them anymore, you gen-X boomer retard, go watch another 80s movie

this. thread is full of people who can’t lift 2 plates

Hue hue.

They are linked, those that value neither get a 0, valuing either get 1, value both get 2. Those who score higher win more everything.