When did you realize Any Forums actually is full of Russian disinformation agents? For me...

When did you realize Any Forums actually is full of Russian disinformation agents? For me, it was the push to describe Chechen subhumans as “based”

Attached: CB9BBBF7-0A84-4F83-8100-0D9132C1D745.jpg (460x307, 84.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
t.me/RKadyrov_95
mariupol.medkontrol.pro/perinatalnyj-centr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When they started shitting on Nazis

Lots of useful idiots too. Just look at bitchute trending. All the q grifters pivoted and are saying Putin is a white hate saving the children. It’s fucking retarded

Attached: D697AA5B-38B8-4308-A4F5-DCBB2B5A4555.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Attached: 0C8CB667-0E85-4779-9DFD-38E5C45DF7E2.jpg (1024x768, 106.75K)

Attached: DA60DA7C-D443-4176-A9DA-B1E3C0A61D99.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

I respect warrior tribes and especially their cults like the taliban.

You spelled kikes wrong

Putins public statement for the war in Ukraine is to “denazify Ukraine”

That’s a line out of the communist playbook. I mean Putin was a kgb agent, not only that but he was a part of the stasi (secret police) in east Germany and spoke fluent German. He ratted on German citizens that spoke against the communist state.

Putin is an old boomer Soviet stooge. He hates the fact that the Soviet Union was dissolved.

Buddy its the FSB and Chinese intelligence agencies.

I was the one to call the FSB out first, now others were able to realize it too.

Nobody will ever know my name, but i am proud to shit on the Russian government.

I shit in your mouth FSB.

#WeStandWithUkraine

Any Forums stands with Ukraine.

Attached: 1646905053585.jpg (799x442, 34.91K)

Bump

>memeflag
>start yapping about russians
Noone cares about your slavic butthurt. Wish we could kick you out of EU and NATO. then both of you could have your back and forth.

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

>Yes, Human.
>Agreed.
>For it was when I, witnessed the statements of "based"
>For me, it was this act that achtually made me aware
>So, fellow Human, do you positively respond to my above statements
>Notice my flag, and its correlation to the digital environment who currently co-inhabit

Do us all a favour and shut your fucking hole for cocks. The War of the Mind has been ongoing for years, and those paying attention are hardened against propaganda from all side. And we're the ones you're truly frightened of, so you have to rely on pressure from the masses to overwhelm us.

Not working, is it fuckbag. Back to the drawing board cunts

Who is this we you speak of?

>When did you realize Any Forums actually is full of Russian disinformation agents?
I suspected it in 2014. But it became apparent in 2016 and beyond. The recent events have cut down on the Russians. We also have unironic FBI glowies monitoring the site.

>THOSE PAYING ATTENTION are hardened against propaganda from all side(s).
>And WE're the ones you're truly frightened

>who is this we

I was thinking of making your post. Like deer in headlights when it comes to the average retard here.

Unrelated but I rape turkish children my big fat fucking cock slides into all their holes as they scream in agony with their brown mouths

When support for Trump went through the roof in 2015/16

Russian glowniggers only make up a tiny fraction of the glowniggers here and you know that, glownigger flag shill. Eat shit, you don’t help any real Americans at all, you just destroy families and cultures.

they fear the monkE meme

Attached: putlerseethe3.png (1844x400, 190.6K)

i see no problem with chechens really, they are a warrior race and adopted islam because christianity is not made for warriors

The Russians army is Christ's instrument to destroy freemasonry and globohomo. They are guaranteed total and decisive victory. Christ is king
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Russian Orthodox Christian Army.jpg (720x639, 148.88K)

Nigger

Attached: 1646950905826.jpg (651x1024, 84.43K)

Find Jesus these are the end times

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

This. Any Forums shitting on Nazis is like Indians shitting on Ghandi, Or Canadians shitting on Gretzky.

>Putin is an old boomer Soviet stooge. He hates the fact that the Soviet Union was dissolved.
Imagine ignoring any sense of ethics or morality to do your job and believe in the Ideas of the State. Putin was a young man who voluntarily chose a job that would ruin people's lives, all because he believed it was for the greater good. Then the state collapses and all his sin meant nothing.

What a horrifying existence.

>No actual attempts by the West to promote peace in Eastern Europe, just saber-rattling
>War breaks out, propaganda wheel spins
>The majority of positive stories (Snake Island, as an example) for the Ukrainian side are fabricated lies
>World-Wide Corporations cracking down on the Russian people and make their lives harder, not the elites who actually run things in the country
>Russians abroad in other countries are being targeted, abused, and vilified in a manner identical to how the Japanese were treated in the US during WW2
>Repeated denials of the existence of American-backed bio-labs in Ukraine and that saying so is Russian propaganda, only for it to be admitted by the US Undersecretary of State that the bio-labs are real
>Told that this is nothing like when the US invaded Iraq over "WMDs"
Putin is a faggoty mongoloid and his government is incompetent and corrupt. But you can't tell me that I can't be sympathetic for the average Russians OR Ukrainians caught in this crossfire, nor can you tell me that I have to unilaterally support the Ukrainian government and the faggoty West behind them. It isn't so black and white. Fuck off, memeflaggot - don't begin talking about shills while you wear that.

reddit nigger

Chechens are based. What are you talking about? Here is his telegram account of the chechen president.
t.me/RKadyrov_95
He don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, he is in shape.

Nah it’s just that meme is just horrible and forced glownigger shit. Nothing organic about it

Kys Ivan or wait until Hohol does it for you.

Attached: when.jpg (1536x1536, 562.99K)

It was when I brought home a woman to fuck and realized she had a dick. Then she confessed that she was a disinformation agent on Any Forums. Boy did I feel silly.

Attached: 1645237718295.jpg (974x1024, 260.76K)

>When did you realize Any Forums actually is full of Russian disinformation agents?
"You will get drafted!"
"You will die in a nuclear war!"
"Chechens are superhuman!"
"There are bio labs in Ukraine!"

And that's just a few russian shill topics

my first day here I realized it, the retards here are so gullible and easy to manipulate it’s almost sad. I browse here for amusement and anyone who comes here for anything other than that is a literal retarded schizo

>"There are bio labs in Ukraine!"
But there are though, the US Undersecretary of State publically admitted to such. You can easily find the video where she did so.

Speak for yourself faggot

WAIT WAIT WAIT. YOU MEAN POL HAS SHILLS FROM BOTH SIDES?!!! THIS IS SHOCKING INFORMATION!!!!

>memeflag
>samefagging with different IPs
herbs

>da ruble is worth shit lololololol
>look at all these Russian shills
You midwit niggerfaggots believe stoli vodka is Russian ffs.
Maybe you're just fucking retarded and perceive anyone not wanting to get involved in the globohomo surface drama bullshit as a Russian shill?
Fuck all of you niggers who only go surface deep in this situation. You point fingers everywhere as soon as any of you niggers are confused about anything.

And they're both run by the jooooz!

Attached: 1639686934418.jpg (500x740, 78.49K)

OP is a faggot jew.
Jews are ruining the internet, just like they ruin everything else.

Attached: FNgJQxhXEAQg2kZ.jpg (593x452, 63.2K)

they are pathetic.
Pol is a place to shill and shitposts, they get triggered so much by the funny monkE meme i can't even. Saddly some jannies are part of the red army too apparently so you can't post it too much

Attached: putler26.png (1851x1670, 1.25M)

By in shape, you mean in shape for his height?

Friendly reminder that legitimate Russian government shills ARE active in Any Forums and are trying to control the narrative and paint Ukraine as dishonest:

>"It's fake because the girl is a real person!!!! with a social media account!!!!!!!!!! and she's not pregnant!!!"
See:

>"It's fake because the building was under renovation!!!"
Literally just check the article date. It was under renovation in 2018.

>"It's fake because the bomb crater is impossibly large"
Easy to debunk. Look up Phonsavan, Laos for an area that was destroyed by bombs.

>"It's fake because there is no L-shaped building like in the photo! (don't turn on satellite view though lol)
You can actually see the L-shaped building in another one of the shill's posts here:

>"Her clothes totally aren't the same you guys!!!!"
Inside, she's carrying the blanket on her right shoulder. When she gets outside in the negative degree weather, she wears it.

>"Here's a video that provez NEO NAZI AZOVS were inside the hospital!!!"
First of all, it doesn't prove that's the hospital. And actually, that hospital has clearly different floors from the actual hospital, as seen here:
mariupol.medkontrol.pro/perinatalnyj-centr

Bonus: Russian LARPing as a Canadian (you can tell because Canadians wouldn't say "an Ukrainian")

I mean, it's war, of course there's going to be some overstatement. But the Russians are actually lying about and trying to justify bombing a fucking maternity hospital. Fuck Russian shills and bots.

good post jew, show flag

Eat a bag of dicks you station-wagon-filled-with-dildos driving dyke

Attached: 654654.jpg (247x350, 21.09K)