So i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30...

so i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30, i feel like getting a ged would be uncessairly hard and not worth it. probably too dumb for it anyway. over the last couple of years ive saved around 250 dollars and thought i would blow it all away and neck this weekend. what do?

Attached: endgame.jpg (407x612, 31.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1pbtid shill

Not your personal blog, coward. Maybe use the $250 to buy yourself some balls.
Hope you don't do it faggot. Seriously.

i don't feel like i have anything left. learning a trade or even LeArn to CoDE seems like a old dog learning new tricks to me. the world left me behind a long time ago

Give it another two weeks.

Attached: 1646140904104.png (537x870, 437.45K)

I'm 31, got fired over the vax in early January. Have savings to live like a NEET for about 1 year. I feel similar to you brother, no real idea what I want to do or what option's I'd have regardless. Suicide seems potentially possible, even though I'd prefer it not be.
Don't have a great answer for you. But both of us could probably get out more, even if that just means going for walks around the neighborhood or something.
Shit sucks and probably isn't going to improve anytime soon for many many people. On the flip side, you are living in historic times, perhaps the most historic in our species history. Things to live for, even if a bit grim.
Maybe the best answer is just to abandon your sadness and adopt pic related.

On that note gonna play vidya. Good luck brother.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 14.96K)

250 won't even buy you a tank of gas lmao

Insider here; Put that money into shib. Trust me. It’s gonna pump hard soon

Use the $250 and start a hobby. It might just save your life. I suggest rc cars or firearms.
Both will get you out and active with other people based off interests, not forced like work or school.
Create something.

You’re telling the guy who wants to kill himself to get a firearm. Retard leaf

>giving up before shit gets REAL good
come the fuck on, user

Attached: ragnar3.gif (498x278, 2.26M)

Hmm? Take the money to buy schoolbooks and take night classes at your local community college. Get into IT, become a financial advisor, or something else. Being successful is easy. It just takes a bit more effort.

Hahaha lmao

im too old to learn any of that

Certainly not his finest moment.

Retard alert! Retard alert!

Do you guys know how to invest in cryptos? Look up on how to setup a wallet like metamask and load it with money to invest & some for gas fees. I'll give u guys the calls, ape in and be out within a day or so once it 2-5x s ideally. Post your Instagram, where you can be contacted.

Nonsense and hogwash. Excuses excuses. You're not even in your 20's yet and I'm sitting over here with a promising career in IT learning how to farm as a side gig. I didn't even get my first real IT job till I was in my late 20's.

You're setting limits on yourself without even trying. There's tons of free resources out there just on YouTube. You just gotta go do it. But it's really not that hard.

how is this not larp? you're nonsense and hogwash

It's not larp. I did it. It's not that hard.

Listen. The next time you're not working, find your local community college and meet with a financial advisor. Fill out the FASFA. By the sounds of it you'll probably get a free ride if you plan well enough. Find out what you want to do. Blue collar jobs are gonna be very much needed in the future. Plumbing. Electrician. HVAC stuffers. IT depending on where you live. Just pick a career and go for it. When you get done, get on LinkedIn and get in touch with a recruiter that deals with whatever career you chose. Make a banger application and dress nice. Shave off that neckbeard and go fucking win King.

become a crackhead, fight and level up or at least try, it would to the least be interesting

Everywhere I go is hiring. Switch jobs if you don't like current. If you have years of consistency at a job that's at least a start of "i'm not a retarded nigger who you can't rely on" for the next job. Maybe find something that's more manual labor focused. Construction, lawncare or warehouse type jobs. They can pay well enough & work your body hard which helps build character. Makes you tired by the end of the day because you did actual work. You'll either like it & keep at it or learn you hate it, but now you have another thing you know you don't enjoy & can move on to the next thing to try. You'll never know if you don't just go try different things.

Dude Taco Bell bro I love Crunchwrap supremes.

Try this prayer bro. Money isn't that important as long you have food and shelter. The sanctity of your soul is what is important

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

Genuinely curious but do not have an Instagram. Comfortable posting yours so I can reach out if/when I create one? or whatever platform you prefer. Have considered crypto but don't feel comfy spending the little I do have and praying it works out.

Sell drugs, unironically. Drug dealers are building America's new middle class