America is not failing

It has already failed.
I am middle aged, and I can tell you that America as it was no longer exists. What remains isn't even a shell of the old, but rather something completely alien and perverse.
I don't think there is any coming back from this.
America was once a great country full of hope and promise.
Today it is quite literally the most dangerous place on this planet to live.

Attached: leaves.jpg (1024x702, 125.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6qWnmb_22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. demoralization thread
What part of Russia are you from, Igor?

Attached: stage 1 demoralization.jpg (500x362, 23.95K)

Attached: the world.jpg (988x880, 68.05K)

Dude don't project your middle age crisis on America

Do you feel any regret for being middle aged and not doing something about it and letting it go from a nation under god to literal hell on earth? Genuinly curious because i see the same pattern here and im in my twenties

Well, thanks a lot asshole. You were a real help—honest!

Reminder that this faggot was a nigger and jew lover.

Idaho.

You're a hoe?

I tried, but there wasn't really much I could do.

I want to stab you in the face.

Agreed, mostly. But there are very dangerous parts in burgerland (cities) and parts that are still very safe (some rural areas). After what is coming, safety will be hard to find anywhere. America was comfy, but I pray for bombs to come soon... and put it all back the way it ought to be. It is what we deserve for allowing this and it is the only way forward.

Attached: 1646619938544.jpg (1024x860, 134.72K)

Do old fags really?
I had better expectations for you, Xoomer.
It's not the world you grew up in, just like your parents before you and so on down the line.
You're romanticizing the past and have recency bias out the wazoo.
America is still awesome and you should kys

>I don't think there is any coming back from this.
No shit, Sherlock

>America was once a great country full of hope and promise.
>Today it is quite literally the most dangerous place on this planet to live.

lmao shut the fuck up, you fragile-ass boomer.

Hang tough, Idahobro. At least we can ride to the bottom comfortably here in the mountains.
I remember how it was too.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6qWnmb_22s

Attached: R.jpg (1200x800, 457.16K)

Can confirm. he was an octaroon, that's why he came to Canada

The major urban centers need to be nuked. That's the only hail mary available. You need a sudden and rapid elimination of the core problem populations.

New York, DC, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Phoenix, San Francisco.

COCA COLA
SOMETIMES WAR
so long as the ancient covenant is fulfilled, AMERIKKA will continue

Boomers and hippies destroyed this nation. To be fair, Gen-X did nothing to help but we were so disillusioned we didn't even plan on being here in 2022. Cleansing by nuclear hell-fire is the only way forward. No nuclear power nations should be allowed to exist, even if nukes aren't real.

Lots of guilt and profound sadness. I look at zoomies and millenials and I grieve that they will never see the America of my youth or meet the WWII generation of people.

But I busted my ass to try and do something. Between retiring boomers chasing money and sex and most of my generation being too apathetic to even try or cuaght in a wage cage... I dont know what more I could have realistically done. It was a slow burn to cook the frog.

If I had been redpilled on the Jew question and white genocide earlier, perhaps I could have taken a more effective path than pursuing retarded political solutions that were never going to make any difference. But following uncle ted's advice and convincing people to unplug from society and live like the Amish was never going to be popular, even though it was correct. Sometimes you have to hit bottom to change. Sometimes you have to experience things yourselves because you are too dense to learn from others mistakes and history.

Only advice I have... always be working. It is bad to be a wagie for the globalhomo but work always for yourselves and frens. Sitting on ass is poison to your soul.