No more sanction for Russia

apparently, Europe has ran out of sanctions it can apply to Russia.

Russias were fucking retarded to think that Russian invasion will split Ukrainian society, they've united intead.

Globohomo is retarded to think that sanctions will split Russian society, they'd LOVE to suffer for something. You know, that Christian Mentality.
They're brain-washed to the core, so they're believing they're doing the right thing. In which case sanction will only make them hate the West even more and fight even harder.

Attached: sanctions.png (2244x1204, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/chess-grandmaster-sergey-karjakin-ukraine-26351273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the EU crumbles to dust. I hope the US destroys itself. How can we accelerate?

Attached: Who Shit.jpg (320x294, 20.79K)

hope so, post-covid, post-truth, no one believes them anymore. Stay Strong Hungary, you don't have to take it up the ass from Globohomo and Uncle Sam. You can say NO.

>Sanctioned
Let's see....
Sits on an ocean of oil
Produces enough food to export it
Has nukes
Has nuke subs
Has largest plantation of sweat shops at its back door
I hate to break this to all you zionists but Russia will never break. Not now, not ever. The jews genocided 60 million of Russians finest people then terrorized the rest. And it's still standing. It's Christian faith is stronger than ever. Russia is about to lead a large worldwide coalition against Judeo-Globohomo.

We should start selling nukes to countries around the world. Bet they would pay billions

ahh. I would simply sell it to jihadists. That would be kino.

Just sit back and watch the fireworks, m8. They're doing it without our input.

They don't have much cash. I'd rather sell them some recreational nukes

sounds like a plan! globohomo will falter within our lifetimes

Attached: globohomo.jpg (1600x900, 229.95K)

Shiiiiit, Russia had more sanctions on it before the war than North Korea? lol

yeah but this will go on for another 30 years. And my future is stolen. I can't even prepare. I am too poor. I am the proto 'own nothing' but without the 'happy' part. Every waking moment is agony.

That estonian faggot is fucking right at every point

>Russians will suffer and love it because they are brainwashed to the core
>I'm gonna pay higher prices on everything and die in poverty to stick it up to the rusky
There is no difference, you are all the same

precisely... it's all fucking bullshit. Sanctions were supposedly over Crimea, but now you have Russians from Crimea invading Ukraine. Figure that one out... uh!

Crimea is really PRO WAR... like this fine Crimean
mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/chess-grandmaster-sergey-karjakin-ukraine-26351273

would buy

Embrace stoicism, fren and Epicureanism is also pretty based too. Try not to worry about things outside of your control. Hope this helps.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 57.72K)

Rare

Pariah state are welcome here.

How would a US national in russia communicate with their families?

Through international post.

Seriously... Start making suitcase nukes and air drop them inside of Israel for jihadist agents.
Let the games begin.

>Globohomo is retarded to think that sanctions will split Russian society, they'd LOVE to suffer for something. You know, that Christian Mentality.
Not just christian, orthodox. In western christianity the major archetype is the hero who saves everyone. In Russia it's the martyr. Just something to think about.

Attached: 1234123.jpg (1200x800, 166.47K)

Fuck the preppers. Join the raiders. After people start dying just take their shit. Play on hard mode and start only with a knife.

Naval gazers get the rope.

Based, it's gonna be okay lads

Attached: 1644541066856.jpg (1024x1020, 130.3K)