Poland is an artificial construct

Invented by the French to undermine Germany, Austria and Russia.

Attached: m1156enz.gif (500x472, 26.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Eskin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(You)

Poland is centuries older than all of those.
Hilarious then some fucking gook tries to have opinion on European history.

>falling for a bait

>faggotop

you will never turn me against my Poland bros

>mutt
>bro
Lmao
You are seething because you can't argue back.

Good

wtf are you talking about, he argued back without seething.
are worst koreans actually retarded?

The "Poland" he's mentioning has nothing to do with modern day Poland.

South korea is an artificial construct invented by americans. When will you finally unite under the glorious Kim Jong-un?

OP is an american zogbot deployed there

I'm so sad that Kim is gonna nuke you soon.

Attached: 1616078422373.webm (1490x1080, 2.99M)

At least Poland has history.

Korea is just a tasteless joke.

Poland is really just Khazarian Mafia domain larping as a country under color of law. Slavs=Slaves.

Attached: grey_fish.jpg (720x747, 73.42K)

Interesting take koreabro could you expand on why this is the case?

polish is its own language
and more importantly kielbasa is distinctively large sausage ;)

And the Poos come out like roaches from a broken toilet. GET BACK TO WORK.

Attached: pooland.png (1024x1060, 893.53K)

Russia will fix that

Attached: 1646686270178m.jpg (1024x640, 57.49K)

>flag
>having an opinion

You're a disgusting vermin of this world, know your place, your opinion does not matter

Attached: Ameirgoblos.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

I too, once thought Poland was based, until I saw all the Holocaust museums

So you don't want us to go protect your shitty country anymore?

Why is Any Forums pilling on Poland, now? They have been nothing but supportive of the Ukrainians (though I understand they are self-interested, there, anything to fuck over Putin)

Who are these group of deplorables?

You affect the balance in Europe, doesn't mean there can't be a different one. US being in EU isn't so great either, thanks to Germany which is another poz central and hellbent on degrading all other EU member states if it can.

>thanks to Germany which is another poz central and hellbent on degrading all other EU member states if it can.
Just be thankful the Germans are still letting you squat on all of their land you and the Russians stole from them (50% of your country). You fucking shit.

>post from inferior Korea
Opinion discarded

Attached: 247336115362.jpg (1100x809, 160.07K)

>Poland is part of the balance of Europe
kek

Jews have these ideas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Eskin
>Eskin frequently lectures in Russia on political science and theological matters. He is liked within the Russian conservative circles, due to his staunch support of Vladimir Putin, and his anti-Ukrainian, anti-Georgian, and anti-Estonian stance.[1][9][10] Eskin has close ties to Russian political analyst Aleksandr Dugin, having previously served on the central committee of Dugin's Eurasia Party.[11]

Attached: eskin dugin.jpg (850x760, 184.11K)

It's true. Poland is the subhuman cannon fodder so white people don't have to die.

You have south korean flag but you are not korean.
You are student from abroad or something like that

Any Forums stands for /poland/ at this point

War and politics are secondary topics

Prussia shall rise again and there is nothing butthurt poleniggers can do about it.

Attached: 1637708857839.jpg (1920x1920, 1.59M)

Poland doesn't like the fact that Putin is killing Europeans in Ukraine, and that is a bad thing. The reason is because the best way to fight the kikes who want to genocide us is for Europeans to be killing each other instead.

>putinbots
sage in all fields

also, stop being NIGGERS russia

>Any Forums
it's russian shills using vpn. I really wish they were literally blocked on Any Forums

At least Poland is a real state.
Literaly meme country is Ukraine.

California rebel 0

Attached: R.gif (1024x1024, 789.69K)

>it's russian shills using vpn.
I'm American. Didn't vote for White House squatter Biden. Don't like Jewkraine. Don't like Pooland much either.

krauts are in decline demographically, what would be their rallying cry for retrieving the land? "We need more land to fit in all the niggers!"
Feel free to point where I put emphasis on our role, wishful thinking coper. Without US presence you'd be fucked over by your Eastern friend before you remilitarized and we'd be a Russian satellite or something inbetween that and and ally. That is still not as grim as Germany currently trying to blackmail us with EU redistribution to go full globohomo and lose ability to set our own laws. At least you don't automatically fill up with darkies as a Russian satellite.