Food stockpiling

We all know food shortages are coming. But stockpiled food goes bad after a few years. Unless of course, you store it on your own body. Then it will last a lifetime. If you aren't gaining weight right now you're not going to make it. Females especially should be encouraged and supported to gain as much as possible

Attached: E289fQHVIAE1KaB.jpg (720x1280, 142.95K)

imagine fucking that fat meat and slapping her with the cheeseburger

Take it down a notch former bond.

>We all know food shortages are coming
You are my food, OP. We're coming for you and your family.

Look, I’ve seen nunny figgers before. They’re like funny niggers, but they have the appearance of a white person, even though they’re definitely nigger inside. You, my friend, are one of them; you definitely thought it was a good idea to post this. UNFORTUNATELY, and I repeat, UNFORTUNATELY, I am the nunniest figger of all, in the measure I can use the same weapons against you. I’m hunting your ass, captain, I have a target on you. Only in Minecraft, of course, which is an extension of Any Forums.

I post this as the sun goes down (well, not really, I already has). Weather? I don’t know? Degrees? Humidity? I don’t know either. That’s all the information you get out of this post.

Wew, that was a bothersome shitpost, especially since I’m phoneposting.

The heavier you are, the more you need to eat to sustain health. Start Fasting now. I can go a whole day on a salade.

If you want to make it, gain as much weight in muscle as you can and try to not look like picrel

Bearmode would probably be desirable for food shortages

hot.

fat asians are so fucking hot and cute omg! is this how niggers feel when they see a disgusting fat white women, white people are truly niggers to asians

Lmao imagine not being able to grow your own food

Your body completely breaks down when you lose %50 of your body mass, regardless of how much you weighed before

That's suicidal. A kg of muscle burns 20 calories per day for maintenance, a kg of fat only burns 3. Plus, is more efficient energy store in terms of energy density. If you want to survive, put down that dumbbell and pick up that cake.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: 1646529168478.jpg (533x800, 48.99K)

Is this that famous Greek math I always hear about? How about don't gain any more weight and therefore have a lower calorie maintenance?

I am convinced; I shall start to gain weight.
My organism is extremely efficient and I struggle to lose weight, always have.
Probably can bulk up in a week enough fat storage to last several months desu.

Attached: 1524974187526.gif (633x758, 23.55K)

You struggle to lose weight because you are a fat piece of shot that doesn't pay attention to just how much he eats in a day

To a degree, yes. The more I think about it, when humans were hunter gatherers that had to fight starvation all the time, they were actually a more lean build with some muscle. Personally, I would think you'd want muscle before body fat for facing the dangers that usually come with food shortages. I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist though so this is really all just my thoughts

They weren't jacked. They were short and slim. Look up long distance runners and the builds they have. Look up ultra-marathoners and Ironman builds. Those are what they would roughly look like

Absolutely would. And I'm not even into Asians.

>because you are a fat piece of shot that doesn't pay attention to just how much he eats in a day
no, right now I'm perfectly fit and lean, and I only eat once a day basically as much as my 42kg tiny gf and yet still can maintain my quite impressive muscle mass.
I'm just efficient like that.

No. Gaining muscle in a harsh environment is easier than gaining fat. Think about it, you will be breaking your muscles down over and over again and that muscle will build back stronger. But with fat, it needs to come from an outside source and you need to eat in surplus for it to be stored.
Of course muscle comes from outside sources too but it lasts longer especially if you are using it all the time in an economic disaster situation.

FAT FOR THE FAT GODDESS!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

>You are my food, OP. We're coming for you and your family.
this. millions of fat people around to survive off of.

as an addendum: I eat as much as her during dinner, while she eats another 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner total)
I am around 88kg
I don't have any recent pics, what would they even prove?

Attached: 1526308536713.gif (633x758, 13.47K)

The perfect situation is to have your body marbled like Wagyu. Muscle and fat intertwined within itself so you dont get slow from fat but dont end up consuming yourself too quickly from too much muscle.
Body builders and fatasses will die. But those with marbling will live.

Yes, that's what I think as well. You beed a balance. I think a lean, athletically built man is better off than a bloatlord or bodybuilder

>a whole day

>88kg
>Perfectly lean
Maybe if you are 210 cm tall

gonna need some more examples

I approve of this thread

holy fuckeroly based man spoke the truth

Attached: 1646058263161.png (521x937, 265.87K)

You're supposed to rotate your food stores by date and use them as part of your everyday diet so they don't go to waste, you don't try to eat it all at one time right before it starts going bad. It's not rocket science, even Mormons are capable of doing it so you don't have an excuse. Don't forget to store enough water to last as long as your food supply, or you'll be fucked only three days after it runs out. I've got 200 gallons of bottled water in my basement and rotate it regularly the same way i do my stored food.

Attached: thu31.gif (222x392, 3.64M)

Based

Attached: 1630932213047.jpg (376x538, 54.26K)

>t.femboy fag

God I wish that was me.....