When did you realize America was in a death spiral with no chance of recovery?

Attached: 1646938205394.png (1024x682, 603.15K)

It has been happening for a while, but it became blindingly obvious during Obama's second term.

Yeah I noticed that some smart people called it when Obama got reelected. That's when they knew it was all over.

When I was growing up and all my classmates looked like this.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

>Memeflag
Even if I agree with your reasoning I must disagree because of the flag

I think the real question is what comes next for people who cannot accept the trajectory of the country. They will never allow us to live as we wish to, and there is no real chance of undermining the system as a whole.

What's up with all the georgian posters? You guys are such a tiny fucking state but I'm seeing you guys everywhere. US military with extra time to shitpost?

pangolins

America has been dead for 50 years, everyone is in denial andvjust flopping around

When they blatantly stole the election and used the lying press to label those who protested it, terrorists.

Thats what we thought in 2012 when it looked like a lady taking bribes while Sec of State was going to be ran against Yeb!! Bush. Then we had Trump turn it around in 4 months.

I think the smartest thing to do is create communities of good capable people and prepare for collapse.

it's been dead since the federal reserve was established

When they were too conservative and sticked with their neocon libtards to understand the mighty politic shift that the great Donald was creating

When I realized we are suffering from the Nixon presidency still, but when people were all in for another Clinton that cemented it in my brain that this world is not real.

The medias reaction to Trump and nigger worship.

>When did you realize America was in a death spiral with no chance of recovery?

The moment I swapped America for Russia

Attached: specialOperation.jpg (666x1268, 75.06K)

But how and where? There was a time when that could be done quietly, but that's nearly impossible now. The feds would break it up or send thousands of refugees to the region where it was happening.

>But but but but but but but but but but but but (((Tromph))) could get re-elected! Surely (((he))) will fix the country!

Huh, I guess taking selfies doesn't really accomplish much then?

Pearl Harbour

about 6 months after covid

When Osama Bin Laden died and we were still in Afghanistan

I don't live in the USA anymore. Living next to a bunch of Pablos and Juanitos isn't my idea of living.

The Zimmerman trial and the media coverage

The summer of Floyd

about 10 years ago but im only 30. smart boomers have seen this coming for 50+ years

11/3/2019. The last few days have solidified it.

I believe there still is a small chance, but the window of opportunity is rapidly closing. And at this point, it depends on capable men willing to do violence.
I do no longer think, at this late hour, that this will happen, or that the west will be saved, but I am not going to completely discount the American myth of the cavalry arriving at the last possible minute.

when women got the right to vote

direct predecessor was formed during the civil war. it's been ogre at least since then

Same time I realized the entire faggotry-infested human race was in a death spiral with no chance of recovery. With every generation, the human race becomes weaker, gayer, more craven, more dependant on social approval. Young people are slowly becoming too gay to fuck each other. We have become so moribund, our fertility has collapsed and the birth rate is below replacement.

Attached: 179be525e674363bb5437ff8d33c205d99-15-dying-gaul.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 69.89K)

I came to the realization that premptively nuking China is the only way we could stay on top...and that's not going to happen since half our govt is paid off by them.

Yeah, a lot of people are still holding out hope for a savior while not acknowledging the demographic and cultural shifts that have altered the direction of the country irreversibly. Trump was a massive disappointment who failed to deliver on his promises and betrayed is base in the end. There is no voting our way out of this.

When they stole their elections and they didn't do shit.

Attached: 1613061966871.jpg (627x544, 50.52K)

We do need a Caesar or Putin, but I don't think our system can produce one who can do more than talk big

when people started posting online with their phones