Just buy an EV, goy

Previous threads:

Attached: Tesla.jpg (739x1024, 111.38K)

America is a huge country with lots of places to travel and visit. EVs make road trips impossible, you can easily get 240 miles of distance in 3 hours on the highways here. If someone wanted to do a road trip (or had to drive for some other reason), they could easily do 80mph for 8 or 10 hours in a day (probably 12-14 hours total including breaks for fuel, food, stretching, etc). But you can't do that in an electric car and you never will.

Because it's about putting American in electric power wheel vehicles while the developing world pumps out CO2 from fossil fuels. It's not about the world going to EVs, it's about USA eating shit over EVs while China, India, etc enjoy the lowered cost of oil because USA no longer has any demand.

on another note
The crisis is CLEARLY manufactured. Russia selled 5% to the US overall oil consumption. And now you have full blown oil crisis. This is made up as fuck, probably to shove down your throat EV's.

Colbert is such a despicable cunt !

Colbert should be drawn and quartered

it's to cover up inflation + opec abandoning the dollar

Attached: 1646936160802.jpg (1170x1032, 513.59K)

Agreed. And during the filming of one his shows too.

That would be the only reason I'd ever watch his show !

>gas is still only double what it was when a Republican was in the White House, what's the big deal?

They're just trying to distract people from the inflation.

Gas prices have been climbing the entire Biden administration. Current events make it even worse of course, but the fundamental issue is that oil production didn't keep up with increasing demand because the Biden admin made sure to cripple US oil.

Attached: 1646936050945.jpg (1170x783, 388.56K)

5 CFR § 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

Jup they fucking liars

Attached: cancelled.jpg (1024x965, 108.05K)

Attached: 1646344866192.jpg (1461x1756, 324.01K)

Attached: nuclear.png (444x631, 154.92K)

How bad do you get it m8? Not an eveil question. Yesterday i found out that our prices in stores went x2 of what it was. You aparently should have it better compared to your average annual income.

That dude was just some mentally retarded shill. I don't get why they hire people like that.

it's funny how everybody just forgot about this

>muh put everyone on EV's
>muh it will powered by good intentions

These people are beyond stupid, goddamn these idiots VOTE, FUCK

Why this person is not publicaly strangled?

Wait until the food riots Ivan, soon. very soon

Attached: pasta la vista4.png (1600x956, 902.9K)

lol when i lived in boston almost everybody who owned a car had to park on the street, oftentimes a block away from their house or apartment, and thats a small city. where the fuck are people in cities supposed to charge their cuckmobiles?

the entire concept is fucking retarded, and all of our lithium is imported

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-232121_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1405, 324.57K)

actually loled at this. jesus christ these people are rabid ideologs

>And autocrats like Putin won’t be able to use fossil fuels as weapons against other nations.
>t. Deep State who using bans on fossil fuels as weapons against other nations.

Yes. Also don't forget, if everyone charges at the same time the grid would collapse.

Officially it's 7.5% or something, but that's bullshit. They leave out several other things on purpose when calculating that number. Houses in my area went up like 20% in price this year alone. It's insane.