What is his end game? Why is he not banned?

What is his end game? Why is he not banned?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 10.27.24 AM.png (693x576, 612.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENAxvQwhNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&ab_channel=Dr.JohnCampbell
youtube.com/watch?v=llhayHfH63Q&ab_channel=Dr.JohnCampbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grifter.

Relief valve

His audience is huge.
Banning him will make thousands of leftists migrate to Rumble and Oddysee and Gab where they will be redpilled on the holohoax

if it were planned more conspiratorially they'd ban him. they're out in the open, i think they're just genuinely ignorant of the dystopia they're trying to make.
you've gotta remember most of these people have never seen another person with an income that isn't in the 1$

*in the 1%
lol

well-poisoning
If not then he'll probably be ostracized and/or die soon.

He has the money for lawyers.

He's just based and wants to help people

>Grifter.
how so

He hasnt explicitly named the jew. They dont ban you unless you start doing that or getting "racist", Brand sticks to populism and avoids those discussions usually. Same reason why Jimmy Dore hasnt been banned probably

nobody knows and whats the difference to you? You shouldn't be defined by him. He already mentioned "nationalism bad" several times and promoted holobunga. Still he says a lot of valid stuff.

Hes a genx hippy type.
Those guys either stayed true to their beliefs and ended up mildly right wing, or they sold out and are hard core old man SJWs now.

>helping to redpill millions of normies
>grift
Makes no sense.

This.

It's just a clickbait title, but it just so happens to be true because reality is always more extreme than people's watered down discourse.

He's not in it for the money
He's got enough.

It does when you consider the person you replied to is a shill.

"War becomes such a media spectacle that it's actually deracinated from the reality of the situation. And I know that sounds like a complex philosophical notion, but just consider this: I'm not in the Ukraine. I'm not in Russia - some of you will be and have been, but you don't bloody well know what's going on over there. All you know is what you're told. And what you're told is the result of certain interests. It's showing that the mainstream media and corporate interests operate on their own strata and their own function is to make you be compliant and passive so that you don't go, "What's actually happening here?" We're kept in a state of peculiar delirium by the inundation of non-data to the point we don't even know what's real. So your confusion about Russia and Ukraine is part of the process because if you actually understood it you'd go, "Well, why is that happening? Whose business is that? Who's doing it? Who benefits?" That's what critical thinking would be in this instance, but critical thinking ain't facilitated by a media and corporate environment that continually sends out hypnotic messaging that disconnects you from the actual reality."

youtube.com/watch?v=ENAxvQwhNiM

because he doesn't just make accusations, he pulls up news sources and explains them to people that would rather listen than read an article.

he does nothing that is illegal or against the TOS.. if they don't want him teaching this information then they should hide it better.

It's nice when they have to explain themselves though. Opens things up a bit.

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

lefty relief valve, saves face and makes history look back and say "Not all libtards"

They're inept but we're still comfy to give a fuck

He's speaking facts, and facts don't act.

Honeypot data gathering list of dissident thinkers. His X million subs will be the first camped.

people go broke real quick. it happens alot. what the fuck does this guy do lately besides youtube shit?

And he's been very open about being one. Doesn't stop him from being right. The kvetching he gets means he's over target.

Attached: shughands.jpg (199x193, 8.82K)

Has he revealed anything? Or does he just say normie tier red pills?
>redpilling millions of normies
Source?
Source?

If they wanted to find the dissenters, they have probability algorithms to sort through all the data they have on people.

Live shows.

This, also
>'My government is trying to control me and I want them all dead!'
Is part of the agenda.

lol it's growing non stop.. no way they can gather 5+ million people fast enough without the rest noticing and a civil war breaking out.

Slow burn damage control / Revelation of Method?

Like Dr John Campbell?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&ab_channel=Dr.JohnCampbell

youtube.com/watch?v=llhayHfH63Q&ab_channel=Dr.JohnCampbell

Do you see him living a lavish lifestyle?
He'd been in Hollywood movies and had been in entertainment for decades.

didn't he date a rothchild?

Go back to plebbit with your source.

>hes wxtra special rothchild illumantia mason
And hasnt revealed anything new or groundbreaking. Hes not fucking special.
>his special opinion is special
Kys.

I also think this might be the reason, he serves his purpose well as a gatekeeper (not that he himself is aware of that).

To the masses, everything he says is new and groundbreaking.

he's still a gatekeeper though, but I don't believe that he is aware of that or doing it out of malice.

>willingly misinterpreting my message
How's the WEF stick up your ass?

Attached: bender.jpg (1000x750, 58.2K)

>the number on youtube accurately reflects the amount of humans watching
Yikers
Just shut the fuck up then faggot
You dont know shit
>bro hes past money bro hes a friend of mine i know
Kys moron

What is he gatekeeping by telling people facts that MSM is pretty happy to ignore?

We all know your tactics here.

yes because the quickest route to power and money is to, once you already have both, go up to the elite and take a big raging spit right in their eye then moon them then try to wake up a whole bunch of plebs. yeah thats some A+ grifting right there.

fucking disinfo shill. they will always discredit all heroes. take away a peoples heroes and they have nothing. take away the heroes and resistance seems impossible.

Attached: 1597251609481.jpg (640x760, 207.89K)

Hes controlled op
Dude was an actor for years, nothing has changed now, he's just repeating base-level dogshit that doesn't lead people anywhere and spends the whole time jibber jabbering on camera as though people are there for him and not the actual information
The reality of the situation is that 99.99% of the population (literally) cannot be redpilled or woken up, they're too fargone

Glowie, you kinda suck at your job here.

Cool story.
Why would i seriously answer
>muh flak

>What is his end game?
Building up a fake enemy to be vanquished and create an exit strategy for Jews. Soros, Schwab, etc intentionally play the part of the bad guy.

In the end, it will never be the Jews' fault. It will be the WEF, Soros Open Society, Bill Gates, "globalists", etc. While all the Jews fly back to Schweiz and Israel.

Yeah to point out idiots.

Just wait until he reaches his final form. He seems to mutate regularly into the darkness.

He isn't an actor.
All the role he plays is himself.

>hailing Russel Brand as a hero
NGMI

Cry more.
B T F O
T
F
O

i've been listening him for a while, no ads, no selling shit; he just talks 5 secs to offer live shows in the UK...

Maybe to make yourself glow a little less? I guess having a room temp IQ ceiling for a government job hurts when you have to convince people smarter than yourself.

Attached: 1616417460153.jpg (680x616, 73.1K)

kys you retarded wanker, Brand has been the biggest red piller on yt for the last half year. he's fucking awesome. i used to hate him but god he's doing good, so much that they'll probably kill him.

the other day he said "what we need is a world government" ..

His career as a 'TV celebrity' was gifted to him out of nowhere. He suddenly appeared with his own 'show off' slot on 'Big Brother' near the start when the format style was still being promoted as interesting and innovative.
You can bet he always had serious connections going on in the b/g.

enough of these fucking russell brand threads.

Actual retard, even if you "play yourself" in a movie, you're still acting in a role and reading a script
Russel Brand is an actor who has played tons of roles in movies, very few times (if ever) has he shown up as a cameo

Part of the false awakening. Remeber anons, i feel like exposing some truth here. Remember anons, Satan comes as an angel of light. When the antichrist comes, he will try to make you believe he is Jesus Christ, but he is a counterfeit. If you think the NWO is going to be run by leftists and trannies you are very mistaken. It's all one big game, manipulation on a world wide scale. They literally have psychology military experts in charge of the medias. The U.S. military runs the internet, it's one big opertation, with some truth slipping through the cracks, like here. Mossad answers to CIA, CIA answers to Jesuits.

Point being, both sides are controlled. What you fail to understand is that the RESISTANCE will actually bring in the NWO. It's one big bait and switch. The new right is going to rise, but it will not be "trad", it will be futuristic, Catholic & Facist with new elements we cannot know yet since those time are not here.

Just know that they will offer you a leader, a Hitler...
Whether the next one is Hitler or not. Trump is a prime example, on a smaller scale.

Listen to me... The RESISTANCE will be the NWO. It's all planned.
Yes the resistance most likely will have good intentions, but ultimately you will see that this too was controlled.

There is only God or Satan my friends... Believe me or not.

Attached: Whore.jpg (600x450, 116.57K)