Why are Russian shills like this?

Why are Russian shills like this?

Attached: 9nh960xaukm81.jpg (482x980, 85.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg
youtube.com/watch?v=5-UJ8S63Tsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The answer is because Nato keeps couping foreign governments and installing puppets
putin simply is pissed off because nato installed a puppet in the sphere of influence of russia.
that's pretty much it
One puppet comes in another comes out the other side

>what is regime change
>what is a color revolution
>what is a sphere of influence
Thank you for admitting that you have no idea how geopolitics works.

Attached: 1616258294094.jpg (1080x958, 271.37K)

no, no, no
it's the countries that make these decisions!
no influence from abroad!
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg

>muh sphere of influence
I thought Any Forums was full of nationalists who believe in national sovereignty? "Sphere of influence" is a globalist concept.

Small countries aren't sovereign no matter how much they pretend to be

Any Forums isn't one person and 90% of the time people are memeing, you are the real life equivalent of Poe's law

>I-I wasn't serious about any of the positions I hold!
Is that really what you're going with?

>muh Any Forums is one person heh heh I got you
>when I poison the well you have to drink from it, you can't challenge my presuppositions heh heh
No.

Attached: 1641600233148.jpg (896x595, 111.82K)

you don't even know what position i hold, so your statement is meaningless.
you don't know anything about anyone here, we are all user.
Now fuck off back to plebbit

NATO is bigger than Russia, so using your argument, Russia doesn't deserve sovereignty

>366393132 (You)
The NPC is still going with the "Any Forums is one person" argument lmao. Its programming is too primitive for it to learn anything new, it just keeps repeating the same lines over and over.

Attached: 1616241453485.png (600x597, 381.88K)

Z

We probably won't eventually unless we find allies

So you're a globalist and you oppose nationalism then?

im glad we are part of HATO and you can do nothing about it

Attached: 1560604422798.jpg (472x427, 101.36K)

Guess

Attached: putin (4).jpg (538x535, 53.22K)

This basically just tells me Russia's SVR isn't worth a shit and the only way Russia can put in a puppet in now is war. Just imagine how much this war is going to cost before it's all over. Well, maybe Russia can sell Siberia to China for some cash.

>libertarian flag cuck bars
May as well be antifa.

It's not about what people "deserve" you fucking retard, it's about what is actually happening in concrete reality. Nobody cares about MUH THEORY, we care about what is actually happening in the real world.
Stop trying to look smart and catch us in a gotcha moment. You've already humiliated yourself by using the retarded "Any Forums is one person" argument, and you're just humiliating yourself even further.

Leftoid memes never work because not only they lazily copy them from us but are always disingenuous as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-UJ8S63Tsw