Google is subversive

My kid search clothe now I need to explain boobs

Attached: clothe.png (1750x1068, 1003.52K)

oh no! not simple nudity!

>letting children use the internet unsupervised

>can’t explain what milkers are
Milk comes from them

Lmao

Attached: 8A204B1E-1B7E-479B-8BDB-000A698A6009.jpg (828x1118, 396.16K)

>spbp This is one of the biggest causes for the faggotry we have today

/thread

sorry why would you need to explain boobs? babies drink from tits you faggot

>$105 for a shirt that needs a shirt
The absolute state of humanity

why does she look so angry?

>using jewgle

NGMI

this

OP you are a shit father

use ad blocker retard

"wow, who would knew that jew led corporation can be subversive!"
leave, newfag

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.03.10-18_28_32.png (877x573, 220.44K)

>explain boobs
why are burgers like this?

Attached: burger void.jpg (449x339, 62.44K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1394542432112.jpg (1000x1000, 206.33K)

nice tits, shame about the face.
still would tho

Interesting

Attached: 20220310_133029.jpg (1080x1654, 410.46K)

I would, and you would too

>middle Pic
Kek

nudity is not inherently evil. in fact, I think kids should be conditioned to think nudity is mundane and natural.

What's evil is revealing clothing that entice the male libido and you and make you think something really special is under there. Uhh no, just a pair of tits and an ass like any other bitch. But the fact that we are HIDING things makes you think it's forbidden-- and of course, humans get a certain thrill out of breaking the rules.

Mind experiment, what would be more enticing: seeing bitches walk around with no clothes whatsoever or bitches wearing slutty outfits? You'd probably be turned off if bitches walked around completely nude Tbh, you'd realize they're actually not all that special and certainly not worth obsessing over. But slutty outfits exaggerate the human form and fool the brain into thinking all sorts of unnatural and degenerate thoughts.

>checks it
LEGIT.
Subversive means being sneaky. That's not sneaky, and is pretty blatant.

No I wouldn't. Her face is just so relentlessly unattractive. I've gotten racemix fever for other races, but those fish face Asian girls aren't among them.

Lol today OP is not a faggot.

Attached: Clothes.jpg (1023x551, 93.83K)

>I need to explain boobs
"They're there to feed babies"
Takes about two seconds to explain.
You're not one of those mental cases who thinks the way to preserve innocence is by making up insane lies like storks delivering babies, or uses infantile words like "a lady's cha cha" or "a man's wee wee", are you? Your kid will still come out a pervert, but a really stupid pervert.

sneed

wow far right. that's one hot little slut

Them walking around nude would be more arousing because women already wear slutty clothes so we're already used to it

you can't beat a nice set of tits user and she has that

Install an ad blocker.

jewish claws forged this disgusting combination of letters

>tiddy shirt
>tiddy shirt
>no clothes at all but somehow costs 16 bucks
>what the fuck is that

What's more interesting is we're probably all dudes too... getting shown tits, camel toes and ass when we type clothes.

Tits like that are common enough that I wouldn't fuck that ugly bitch just for that.

I have...

Nope nope nope. Not how it works. If you've ever worked in the medical profession then you know that most bodies are actually quite unattractive. We wouldn't suddenly become attracted to them because we're bored of seeing slutty clothes.

Based retard who supports females wearing slutty clothes. Don't call anyone jewish if you're going to be a gigakike

stop it
it's a nice set of tits

It's a nice set of tits, but women are a package. You've never seen those gorilla niggerbitches with 11/10 asses but an unfuckable face?

Women have breasts, they produce milk to feed a baby. It's not hard user, don't be a weirdo. It's okay to teach your kids about the body, just don't do it in a satanic leftist way.

Even with safe search on....

Attached: sdfadfa.png (2491x605, 275.14K)

This doesn't work for me. I get completely normal search results. Clean your PCs, Mutts.

use searx
theyll turn out just as bad if you shield them for a long time. better to demystify and introduce them to the degeneracies of the internet from a young age in a similar manner to what is describing

Just showing them off is Satanic. Hiding our nude bodies from everyone except for our spouse is a positive evolutionary adaption. It forces us to select for qualities other than BOOBA and POOPA and BEPIS.

those tits look sad.

lmao zoomers are so fucked aren't they?

Attached: zombie.jpg (863x644, 25.03K)

Your kid already searches for "sonic feet"

Women spend more money on more clothes and want more options, they'll open up like fourteen different fucking websites and look through all of them to buy seven pairs of pants, they will all arrive and she'll try them all on before sending four back and possibly re-ordering in a different size or style. A man will say "oh yeah, the last time I bought pants it was at X store" he will go to that one site and buy three pairs of the same pants, because they're sized by the circumference of the waist he knows that they'll fit.

>just keeps getting more degenerate with each search

Attached: subvert.jpg (532x389, 38.26K)

what levels of schizophrenia do you have to be at to extract that kind of conclusion from an insult?

Attached: 1645345362622.png (750x702, 415.22K)

Getting titties too
Got some cheetos sweatpants
Also got myself a murdering gown

Attached: Screenshot_20220310_123814.png (2116x743, 523.94K)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you a bot?

Not really. Women are disgusting unless they're young and fit

>105 for a fishnet top
Fuck these guys are retarded, and the stupid retards who buy this too

they're perfect b cups, just a handful

How do you explain boobs, user?

>why wont the internet censor itself along my terms because i cant be fucked to enable safe mode in filters or talk to my kids

Attached: 1642129756519.jpg (500x458, 72.7K)

I don't get that I get shit like this
wtf is this supposed to be anyway

Attached: 8765rea.png (284x462, 183.53K)