Democrats have lost their fucking minds

Democrats have lost their fucking minds.

Attached: Screenshot_202.jpg (1056x1055, 218.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-kMNHhiFJM?t=143
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZGA4j5lDx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-qWovaCLo
youtu.be/tVusYrv2jIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDk4Ey1DCM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes i too fall in line with the artificial left/right paradigm

Attached: 1616340851537.png (628x486, 109.01K)

Everything said here is true. Tweet and post.

who runs this shit twitter account?

it has to be parody. no one is that fucking stupid.

hes so based
youtu.be/Y-kMNHhiFJM?t=143

I wish a lot of people to be killed. But I don't act on it because it would be irrational and detrimental to my own life. Now let's go over FBI crime stats.

>Some "related" said something

These people deserve to be shot

I am even more commited to voting for trump next election, hopefully he can purge the entirety of washington and NYC

> retarded people post online for attention
simply ignore and vibe fr
no need to screenshot or share here
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FJxJqb-XMAA1KQ9.png (680x608, 552.68K)

>Leftists spreading lies and fake news
In other news, the sky is blue

Democrats are all phony and have their own resentments. Leftists is the party of complaints or self-hate.

Democrats had one thing to do keep gas as low as possible for the middle-class and they failed at that. Caledonia is liberal utopia and they have their own tax higher than the national average which causes more homeless and tent cities.

I thought it was a parody account too

based trump

>trumptards will defend this

Based. We wouldn’t be in this mess today if he was allowed to do that.

I wanted Trump to kill democrats too. I'm angry that he didn't.

Didn’t Trudeau say this pretty much verbatim about China on camera and now there’s a news article about Trump ALLEGEDLY saying it?

this

And what else is new?

>Two of them look like they could really play ball and the other one look like he could bomb ya...

Imagine if anyone, anyone, any fucking one outside the inner sanctum of the Slave owner party had said that, there would be riots not only in Weimart, but there would be protests and riots all over the West and various places around the World while NPC's would cry and virtue signal on social media and the (((MSM))) would stir up a shit storm of gargantuan proportions.But because it's (((Liberal Democrats))) doing it nobody gives a fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZGA4j5lDx8

Honk Honk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-qWovaCLo

Attached: C3.jpg (736x981, 101.21K)

>occupy democraps

Except shes confused. This is Trudeau and China.

>Democrats had one thing to do keep gas as low as possible for the middle-class and they failed at that.
On purpose. Again. Remember democrats drove gas prices up in 2008 and blamed Republicans and kept those prices high until 2012 when obama needed rigged into office again. Then it was look obama dropped gas prices so thats why he won so just ignore the black panthers intimidating voters and black poll workers cheating for obama by stuffing ballot boxes.

>occupy Democrats
I thought occupying was recently deemed as something only white supremacist do

I, too, heard from a friend who heard from his molesting uncle who heard from his company boss who heard from an elite who was an occasional visitor to Epstein's Island that Trump is a bad man and must not get the nuclear codes.

youtu.be/tVusYrv2jIU

Honking intensifies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDk4Ey1DCM8

Attached: Honk Honk.jpg (474x602, 50.87K)

Literally everyone on the left openly advocates for:
>Killing all whites
>Harassing and threatening people who donate to the GOP
>Looting
>Arson
>Destroying art
>Raping kids
>Nuking Russia
>Putting innocent teenagers into wood chippers based on misinformation from CNN.

Attached: 1 WuwO7AYu7AWJB5h3F3FTIQ.jpg (380x551, 66.1K)

They have big time mental problems. Nobody i know will even admit to being a 'liberal' anymore

DRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: T-stafff.png (360x240, 88.69K)

I don't particularly like Trump but I really would like a lot of the people who are constantly seething about him to die so sounds good to me.