Remember those VAXXIE shrill threads

Remember those vaxxie shrill threads we would get:
>X didn't want to be vaccinated
>he got covid and died
>ended up in A and E
>they all die the same way BEGGING FOR THE VACCINE!!!

how ridiculous it looks now
just didn't take the vaxx, never even cucked
well just take that whole thing, and apply it to everything else

Attached: nsive_care.jpg (800x515, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biG8dNZsO9E&ab_channel=Lazarus-Topic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real eyes realise real lies aye

interesting how every single pro vax thread stopped the moment russia hit ukraine. almost like the shills received new orders. anyone who took that shot is a fucking moron who deserves their myocarditis.

Attached: Who Shit.jpg (320x294, 20.79K)

You mean anti vax.. I haven’t seen any vaccine cause aids threads in a while.

>his last words were “get vaxxed”
They shit the board up for 2 years. Fuck jews

Not almost, it was exactly like that.

are you one of the leftover shareblues still here on damage control? your narrative is dead.

ATTENTION ALL VAXXED ANONS:

Please go to this link and stick it to Pfizer:

www.pfizer.com/refunds

Attached: IMG_20220310_002029_715.jpg (1280x960, 379.47K)

I've completely check out on politics since covid ended. I don't give a fuck about ukraine thank god all this bullshit is over

Attached: sideeffects.jpg (1442x2048, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=biG8dNZsO9E&ab_channel=Lazarus-Topic

>its been over two years since the beginning of this nonsense

Attached: 1646354429428.jpg (619x622, 334.2K)

Now they are pro Ukrainians Pro NATO.

Reminder that the BBC threads stopped entirely too.

I'll leave my two cents here.
My friend doctor told a story, he works in intensive care and saves lives. Every day people die before his eyes, he can't do anything.
A few days ago, a 22 yold thin young guy was brought to his hospital. He wanted to join as a volunteer in the Ukrainian army and fight the russians. He had severe lung damage, and his cardiovascular system was breaking down. He recently catched covid. If he was vaccinated, he could have avoided this altogether. Basically, the virus uses unvaccinated people as a gym. It pumps out 5x5 squats and deadlifts and becomes stronger and mutates faster. After that, covid creates microscopic mopeds and conducts drive by shootings at your white blood cells. The covid virus uses a microscopic automatic glock to do this. This only happens in unvaccinated people. My friend doctor told me all about and the science behind it. Unfortunately they had to intubate the young guy and did everything to save him, his lungs got better and when he was disconnected from the vent, it turned out that he was forever paralyzed below his waist. The covid have damaged his brain. Eventually, the infection moved to his skeleton as well, causing severe boneitis. If we didn't intubate him sooner, he would have suffered from CIES (Covid Induced Exploding Skeleton) disorder.
The boy and his family begged the doctor to save him, begged for a vaccine and the boy was crying. His father made death threats to the hospital staff, the doctor apologized he couldn't hold the tear back. He wept as he was telling me this story, the doctor could not blame them, they were just simple misguided folk, father's only son was now disabled for life.
Each death followed a similar story, 99% of his patients were unvaccinated.
He asked me to tell you frens, take care of your health, don't do stupid things and don't listen to stupid people. Get the vaccine, make the right choice.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-003216_Chrome.jpg (717x1058, 339.6K)

I never once even got tested. You want to jab a long stick up my nasal cavity? Let's skip it and assume I'm positive.

I do think I had COVID before it was declared as a thing though, because I was coughing every 10-15 minutes for over two or three months. Haven't since and nothing changed otherwise.

Year three is the toughest stretch of "two weeks to flatten the curve."

Attached: 1551230462779.gif (511x512, 105.23K)

Kill yourself or just wait for the vaxx to do it

> If we didn't intubate him sooner, he would have suffered from CIES (Covid Induced Exploding Skeleton) disorder.
Mr. Chang what have my sides ever done to you?

…honk

Attached: 4B0A018A-1C10-46DB-98C9-B090C720E4D7.jpg (800x1484, 78.86K)

9/10 dying with covid in uk have been vaccinated. fuck that 'vaccine' lol.

I never took a jab but I was testing to get paid time off. The pace test was so unreliable if you took enough of them you would def get positives. Couple that with the fact my company was paying 10 days off after positive tests I got a total of 3 paid 10 day stretches off in 2020. It was glorious. Then they told me they wouldn’t pay me anymore if I tested positive again.