How do we solve the woman problem?

Attached: 1646833047946.jpg (1184x1116, 362.08K)

There is no woman problem incel, have sex!

provide them with more BBC

remove their right to vote

looks more like a manlet problem

two manlets stacked on each other covered by a trench coat will unironically solve all of the problems of modern dating.

Just suck a cock and get it over with
You will never be a woman.

cope unhinged white trash rural hick extremist "patriot" deplorable

not even a real image, was made by some incel.

>fuck you, I got mine.

Sounds sustainable

all u have to be is not fat in the US, so many of the younger guys look gay or are fat and have bad hygiene

its really not complicated

Im sure there is plent of shitdick for you to slurp on mutt.

Women are retarded and shouldn’t make decisions about anything including medical and sexual decisions otherwise they just want to fuck tall guys and have abortions all day

You also need to be taller than 6 feet.

Polygyny is the only answer
Only Chad's should be allowed to breed

hit the gym to make up for being a hobbit you fucking autists

you already know this is the solution youre just lazy faggots

Get a young one for yourself, disregard 25 year old harpies.

188 cm so no problems for me.

Cope manlets.

You'll never be real men.

woman are sluts

lmao triggered troons are always the funniest

>I have nigger dick on my mind 24/7 and role play my cuck fantasies on the internet
Good advice for this faggot
You are beyond owned.
You only have one route.
Kill yourself you pathetic little fucking internet faggot.

not in the midwest, its so rare that adult male has good hygiene and is not grossly fat where his face has no definition

move to wisconsin

Attached: x3nsosund.webm (360x638, 444.1K)

rape

KEK

you should do what my short friend did. he got bigger legs

looks like a professional whore to me

>looking for a date on (((bumble))) or any other (((app)))

>How do we solve the woman problem?
cure autism

Looks like she's looking for someone who shouldn't be on tinder (ie a BF/partner, partner of friend)

Islam

It's real

Attached: height.png (823x137, 27.62K)

6'6"? Are these bitches straight retarded? That's like a fucking giant. Those Philistine niggers can't even fit in a normal bed or car. You're in circus-freak territory when you get up that high.

Shut up pussy

No shit. If a woman has the opportunity to select a mate then she'll pick the best one possible.
Women and men are different. Women are the soil and men spread the seed. Men can easily knock up multiple women in a week but once a woman is knocked up she doesn't get another chance to breed for at least another 9 months. She's using her limited time more to her advantage.
I know manlets will seeth at this fact but it's true. Survival of the fittest isn't just related to being fit. You can be the most alpha manlet in the world but if you never mate your genes never get passed on. This is why manlets are the product of rape or desperation. Naturally a woman would never willingly waste their limited eggs on midget sperm (fyi, a manlet is anyone below 6'0", and I'd even argue 6'0" is also short).

let's compare it to our preferences...

Attached: 1595498220105.png (2077x1812, 1.48M)

I'm 6'2 and ugly so and can't get shit so height doesn't mean everything

Please

>that 18 to 19 year old drop
HAHAHAHAHAHaahahahaha

Attached: tossedsaladscrambledeggs.png (368x425, 248.65K)

I hate women so much it's uinreal

You just give women a choice.

That is real yes, but OP's picture isn't. Height is absolutely a big factor, up to a certain point. To say that a 6'0 man is only good enough for ~55% of women is ridiculous.

There’s a lot more to being a man than your height. You’re just tall so you post this crap to feel better about yourself. I’m 5’9 and get plenty.

As predicted, the midget seeths at these facts and copes by using the comfort of whores to overcome his agony that no woman in their right mind would bare his children.
Sad, really. But one less manlet in the genre pool is one step towards a stronger mankind.

A guy needs to be taller than the girl, including when she's wearing heels that can be up to 6" , and women these days are really getting huge due to hyper nutrition and early puberty from both food and xenoestrogens , so 6'6 isn't that much of a stretch. Remember, they don't mind waiting because they're not as thirsty as men, even average girls get their turn with giga chad while most men die virgins or near virgins

Attached: thumb_58-guy-50-gir-explaining-hes-too-short-for-her-62092040.png (300x385, 65.81K)

>6'6
>blond
>blue eyes
>fairly good looking
>still no sex
what the fuck

No you don't understand the stats. Those are the filters that women set, so for women that put a height filter, only 60% of them included 6 foot men.

This. Men are expendable, like sperm

tfw 5'8"
I guess I really need to boost that confidence...