Colored People of Any Forums

Why do you support the white race in it's modern state?
I mean just look at all these whiny faggots screaming j000 at everything
I looked up to you assholes
Fuck Any Forums all LARP no bite

Attached: tCuSZAcgeZaWopGXw4ItlspJp9BdVjnlg6AuVxf9_bU.jpg (640x782, 163.5K)

>What is that
It's Catan with a shit ton of expansion packs stacked on

yep. i have yet to find people willing to sit and play with me.
i have all the expansions.

I'd play with you bro... Sad
Do you happen to be in WI?
I have a group of about 10 friends and we play games every weekend, different people show up every weekend but we (fiance) usually have at least 2 who show up to play some game or other
It's just disappointing that I actually followed the Any Forums guidelines to have a happy and successful life but everyone else on her seems to not?

It’s the jew. You will pay the price eventually when your civilizations degrade further

What’s everyone’s favorite card game?

Attached: 1C8CC5A2-CD16-49B7-B780-6B2903A58573.gif (1200x600, 1.48M)

Colored people don't suppport the white race though

>Unrelated blame the Jew response
Fuck off bot, I'm trying to talk to the black crackers

Glownigger

Beer money (actually a card game)
Bullshit, horse shit, at least 10% of this board is non white if not much more
I larp as white on here constantly and I support western values and nationalism

i like the idea of being white more than the idea of being a schlomo goy. so yeah fuck BLM FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SPICS FUCK TRANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK GLOWIES FUCK NIGGERS EVEN MORE

Attached: 1614775320324.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

Any Forums is not one person

>Me
>Refers specifically to one subset of Any Forums practicing one particular behavior
>You
>Bro Any Forums has a lot of diversity in thought
This is white I'm starting to fucking hate you people

reddit is for pedophiles

How? It's not like Axis and Allies which has a steep learning curve. Catan is accessible to first time players. My ex-wife and I would have Catan parties where two other couples would come over and we'd do the 6p Cities and Knights expansion. Adults play Catan and kids run around the house raising hell. Good times.

>you
>refers to whole white race
>me
>lost interest

I need to find a group of table top enthusiasts in FL. Your gaming group sounds like a great time.

Spades or poker ($20-$100 buy in). I like the classics.

Idk your living situation but all the friends I currently have were by just starting conversations with neighbors (Im in an apartment) when I saw them around, the people I liked I eventually just asked for a phone number, we'd hang out and just it goes from there
I hope you can make friends user, life is really lonely without people

It is always in my best interest to support the dissemination of the truth.

Pokémon 0r42a

It's honestly not hard to suck people into a board game, it gives a great context to spending time together, especially if you throw alcohol in the mix

Jews and the ultra rich want to enslave every one who isn’t a jew or part of the cabal. I figured why not team up with the white man to get back our country. Maybe then we can forget about race and view people based on the content of their character. White lives matter, Hitler was right, let’s go Russians

Attached: 256F003C-005B-458E-BA91-4419FEE8168D.jpg (1344x756, 897.05K)

Attached: 1632233079204.gif (320x305, 2.36M)

I haven't played in years. Your gameboard looks awesome though. Must be fun.

Texas Hold'em

I'll ask some people at work if they want to play I guess. I hate having to be the instructor though. I just want to join an established group. I hear you though.

Absolutely. Booze and table top is unmatched for fun, value vs cost. Unfortunately that will have to wait until Easter as I sacrificed alcohol for Lent this year.

gib oil, Pedro.

Attached: boom puppy.webm (320x320, 477.16K)

Yes, because niggers ruin everything.