Have you taken the brick pill yet user?

There's no rational reason why any sane person would use a (((smartphone))) in 2022. It's a tracker for FAGMAN collecting all sorts of telemetry data about you, and what do you get in return? Addicted to doomscrolling. Don't kid yourself, you don't use it to "access the worlds information" on it, at most you get kosher infotainment that is pretending to be "intellectual" but it only satisfies your novelty craving lizardbrain.
Take the brick pill, adopt the huwhytes man official phone (a finn nokia brickphone) and only use the damn thing to make calls to friends and family and nothing else.

Attached: brickphone.png (1190x595, 1001.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Collection_System_Network)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any WN movement should ban all members from owning smart phones to avoid glowie monitoring

Not how information control works nowadays, what you're describing might've worked fifteen to twenty years ago.
Now if you try to control the flow of information someone collects from you you just reduce the flow, there are too many connections and alleyways to do that.
The best way is to fuck with the algorithm by forcing as much information onto it as possible. Have six to ten various bots running on seperate cellphones and pc's, searching, googling and posting everything. That way they can never categorize you.
For example FAGMAN knows I am literally pro everything and anti everything. As I typed here my bots have both posted black suns and pro china propaganda on twitter. And if I get ever arrested or confronted the amount of info they need to sift through will be so immense the case will take years, and I will claim it's a social experiment/trolling or some shit.

The cellular networks these old phones operated on are long shut down in the US. If you want a cell phone you’re basically forced to get some type of smartphone.

dont need phone at all

>he thinks only smartphones can be traced

They remade the Nokia brickphone with more tracking software

Great job incriminating yourself

Really? That's dystopic. I use a nokia similar to picrel in OP and it works just fine in hungary to take calls. There must be some network provider that still allows it.
Actually based. But it sounds like way too much effort and energy to get that set up so I just stick to my angle in minimizing everything about my online presence.

Pixel 3 with Graphene OS

They have these handy features where you can take the battery out of them when you don't use them.

I use a chinese phone with an e-ink display,
Allows me to read books without staring at a led screen all day
And it runs android so I can even use anything I want on it, for example to browse 4chins

i switched back to a flip phone maybe 5 years ago

they make 4g dumbphones. some are stripped down android, some are kaios (firefoxos), some are other one-offs. i use a coolpad snap

i need a cell phone because pay phones don't exist anymore. i'd be fucked if my car broke down somewhere

just buy an e-reader. mine doesn't even have wifi on it and I can read books for weeks

Would love to user, but I NEED maps for work.
What can I do?

What's the difference when all the E-readers are android based?

get a GPS system in your car? how did people do your job 15 years ago before the smartphone boom?

Phone is more convinient, fits in my pocket and I can easily download new books through mobile data, or even read the news on the go
I rooted it and blocked all but selected apps internet access through iptables

if the e-reader has no way to connect to cellular networks or the internet, they have no way of tracking you. doesn't matter if it's android or not. how do you track an offline computer? you cant

There is no such thing as a dumb phone. All the stripped down phones are rife with spyware. May as well use a regular phone. They at least have some control over the spyware. Modern dumbphones rape users unchecked in the background.

>pay phones don't exist anymore
they do in my house
i have one. (a working one)
>feels good man

Attached: 02.jpg (1489x2184, 261.93K)

>how did people do your job 15 years ago
Garmen and Tom Tom

Have a high end GPS, but it doesn't display specific house/business data.
Sometimes have to do detective work to find specific locations.
Any privacy phones that actually work and are no hassle.

you could still probably buy a used nokia 3310 and just go with that.

elaborate. how is it raping me unchecked when my cell plan has no data and wifi is off?

Lol how old is your E-reader? All the modern ones have WiFi even the cheap ones like Kindle and Kobo forma

Those phones are based af. Many hours of joy playing the snake game on there. I love taking 10min to send a text msg.

Only thing good about those phones is they aren't "smart" and they are indestructible. Other than that it's a total pos grandpa.

You're genuinely retarded if you think a brick phone doesn't track you. You could get tracked back in the 90s with triangulation. Your calls can be recorded as they have been since the 2000s.
The redpill is land line only and the basedpill is no phone ever. Only then can you ascend to godhood.

You’re gonna be fucked when you need an app

>land line
so a lot of anons have said that a POTS line is not available in their area.. so you use VOIP and back flow it into the house after unplugging the main line in..

You'd really try to take away the phone of every Ukranian?

Cell phones cause brain damage and sterility.

you act like the DCSN (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Collection_System_Network) doesn't exist and the FBI can't tap into your telecommunications whenever they want

I guess if you must use google maps then you're doomed anyway from a privacy standpoint. a solid privacy first smartphone is the puri.sm librem phone but it's rather expensive. You could also flash and ungoogle some normie phones on your own

heroic if true

It's not the best option, but I use a Sonim XP5

The new google phone is really nice. It comes with a translation app so it’s quite handy for travelling

It seems a lot of Anons are cringe and forced to live a life of servitude then.

who needs apps? fuck apps.. that is lazy shit. use your desktop/laptop for whatever..
all you need is a browser and some messaging, and phone call function, and the browser is even a stretch if you do not want to waste your life glued looking down

Attached: 26262.jpg (640x343, 76.81K)

I bought it this year, it's called the Pocketbook basic, and it cost about as much as a kindle and it has absolutely no wifi or anything, no touch features, nothing. it's a barebones e-ink ereader and it does its job perfectly for me

I'd go with a Pinephone but they're not ready for the mainstream.

I upgraded last november because I still had a 3g phone and have 4g now. No difference, but idk if its true that I would've lost service by now if I didn't change phones.

u dont have a job

>Addicted to doomscrolling
>Is on Any Forums

not a brick, but i still use my flippy.

Attached: LARPING.jpg (3120x4160, 3.12M)

Aren't the operators removing old frequencies? Even 3G is slowing being phased out here.

this. everything I have to do on my phone i can do on my laptop. You do not need a fucking laptop in your backpocket that you look at every 5 seconds when boredom hits. It fries your fucking brain.

Just buy and read actual books. The experience is far more pleasant

>what's the point of being 80% secure against globohomo when you can't be 100% just give up bro
demoralizing shills