/uhɡ/ - UKRAlNE HAPPENlNG GENERAL #751

Previous: ▶24 hour battlefield assessment : understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-9

▶Latest
>Maternity ward & children's hospital in Mariupol destroyed by Russian airstrike, massive casualties
>Russia has acknowledged it has resorted to using conscripts in its invasion of Ukraine
>Russian forces continue to approach Kyiv from the east
>Atomic energy watch loses contact with Chornobyl monitoring systems
>Ukraine says the plant at Chornobyl has lost its power supply
>Russia accuses US of conducting bio-warfare research in secret Ukrainian labs
>The US & UK are banning Russian oil, EU vows to end it's reliance on Russian gas
>Russian forces likely to assault Kyiv in next 24-96 hours, says ISW
>Major General Vitaliy Gerasimov, with Russia’s 41st Combined Arms Army, has been eliminated by Ukraine's military intelligence operators
>'cope cage' now an officially recognised term
>Russian convoy north of Kyiv fails to make meaningful progress for 7th day amidst fierce resistance
>Kherson & Melitopol remain the only major cities under Russian control, large protests in both cities
>Russian air force lose an unprecedented number of aircraft over the weekend, several pilots captured alive
>Oil prices soar to 13-year high

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=5-UJ8S63Tsw
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntvbPBU

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/pubIications
twitter.com/Livɵuamap
twitter.com/Skawfish
twitter.com/OsinttechnicaI
twitter.com/MilitaryIandnɵt
twitter.com/oryxspioɵnkop
twitter.com/spacɵ_osint

▶/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhɡ2022

Attached: 1644818048298.png (827x770, 603.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M-LKN9EKJiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spokesperson confirms the US Pentagon funded bioweapons in Ukraine
youtu.be/M-LKN9EKJiY
>The Russian Ministry of Defence continues analysis of documents provided by employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories on the secret military biological activities of the United States on the territory of Ukraine.
>According to the documents, experiments with samples of bat coronavirus were carried out in biological laboratories created and funded in Ukraine.
>The purpose of these and other Pentagon-funded biological researches in Ukraine was the creation of mechanism for the covert spread of deadliest pathogens.

Attached: 1615727182032.jpg (609x1057, 120.2K)

>cum chuggers are Russian isinfo psyop after all

Yuge surprise there

Attached: 1646916027432.png (339x513, 63.47K)

man you're deluded
no one said moving in, but opening a russian branch

lmao you fucking western retard, go get fucked by your ideology

you've simply emboldened china, the next (and real) opponent

have fun nigger.

Two more weeks

Attached: A shit here we go Z.png (1243x839, 1.79M)

Base price of the stock doesn't matter at all. You'll get 40% of the whole investment in the end. Why are you so disingenuous?

i'm trans and i'm planning on joining the ukrainian army. i never fired a gun before and have zero medical experience. I can probably start a garden or watch children. I am good at those things.

New logo of Russian Apple, now called "Bычиcлитeльнaя peпa" just released

Attached: Russian_Apple.jpg (800x800, 60.04K)

Ukraine will be free or without people. Choose.

Attached: китайский плакат.jpg (3459x3118, 2.47M)

is almost like they build labs in built up areas holy shit

fauci nih eco health wuhan

I coped, seethed, and dilated as instructed. What now?

ohnonono

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-124213.png (1080x2340, 833.47K)

Is the "invasion" still going on?

Strong and brave you will be known as the "Pidor of Kyiv"

Have sex

‘No progress’ as top Russia, Ukraine diplomats talked in Turkey

The amount of Russian cope posting right now is killing me. So fucking funny they literally cannot handle how shit their military is.

Attached: cheetalaugh.png (800x600, 676.5K)

>Russia wants to see Ukraine friendly, without a ban on the Russian language, Russian culture, Lavrov said

Nobody wants a freak watching their kids

how are we doing today, Any Forumssisters?

The main takeaway of this conflict is that I would be abetter shill than all russian farms and correct the records fags together. Someone should hire me already.

At this point I hope they cut out that guys tongue and make him eat it. It causes nothing but lies and stupidity.

Ceasefire for civilians to evacuate cities advertised in western news agencies as the Russian invasion stalling and being epically defeated.

Attached: 1646872976888.jpg (2500x4500, 3.87M)

Those were good

Attached: dsfsf34b6b546nb546.jpg (153x329, 11.59K)

post dead Russians

>here fren, I'm gonna invade you and bomb your maternity hospitals but it's just friendly banter

So you will leave Ukraine? Great!

>According to Klitschko, about 2,000,000 people have already left Kiev.

Be honest, what will you say when Russians capture Kiev?

>Muh biolabs
>Muh dirty bombs
>Muh nazis
Bets on what next week's excuse is lads?

Attached: 1646870910857.jpg (658x442, 48.87K)

yeah, there's alert, I'm in a cellar

Is this cope or seethe? Can't tell your army is so dogshit this is a bigger disaster than Gaddafi loosing to a bunch of fucking technicals this is ridiculous. 5th world country.

>2,000,000 people have already left Kiev
Are they going to fight against evil Russians? Right?

It's the Russo-Japanese BTFO all over again.

Look at this vatnik with his cheap shit propaganda.

They will cope to the very end. This is how winning_2.0 looks like.

Attached: winning_2.0.png (1111x211, 22.59K)

I wonder if invading helped that cause.

SHOULD they manage that I'll say "It was a good fight and the Russian army is shit" as I look at my polish frens and we gear up for the invasion of moscow cause both of us have unfinished business there.

>excuse
they are distractions not excuses
And you are doing the bidding
What makes me wonder....

Attached: 275541479_3164654157080283_5630320723239821849_n.jpg (1279x719, 214.91K)

Why would they fight against you?
They are women and children

We all know you will claim victory even after your loss. You live in the separate reality, like leftists.

Don't get too cocky, Steiner's attack will happen any day now and his troops are stationed inside the most blast-proof hospitals and schools

Attached: D8D6BEE2-93BC-4DA3-9648-B3E7D38F24F9.jpg (1588x1891, 438.72K)

Lol

Attached: IMG_20220310_145305_307.jpg (1242x1144, 294.53K)

>Russia wants to see Ukraine friendly, without a ban on the Russian language, Russian culture, Lavrov said
t. russifying by force any nationalities in russian federation.
The amount of hypocrisy in all poloticians is simply astounding.

You niggas can't take over any city other than Chersoń, and evenit is in state of constant civil revolt. What are you planing to do? Install new goverment, it's get Euromaidaned in a month. Occupation? YOu would have to put literally all of your army there and then some or face the new Afganistan tier resistance. Genocide 40 milion people? As if you are that fucking dumb.

When? Two more weeks? Months? Years? Their 60's dogshit scrap either breaks down or gets destroyed by Ukrainians before reaching Kyiv. They can't even use cruise missiles because they are the same 60's outdated technology and they get shot down by even shittier soviet AA systems.

Nolan does it again!

Attached: ook ook.png (587x584, 459.28K)

Attached: 1645956658339.png (604x618, 13.71K)

Russians are still making slow progress in the south. North looks totally stalled and they’ve lost ground in the north east.