Someone Explain This Shit

Why do the Ukranian "Nazis" -- Banderites, Right Sector, Svoboda, etc. Want to become part of the EU (run by Germany and including Poland) and, moreover, kill their own countrymen to install literal globohomo kikes like Yatsenyuk to rule over them.

I get why Jews like Kolomoisky or Jews like Nuland would do it. But why they would participate doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 220px-SBandera.jpg (220x298, 16.17K)

Because they don't want to be slaves of Russia and the only alternative is the EU/NATO?

How did that work for them in the 90s?

It really isn't that complicated. Russia is a biggest threat to any Ukrainian nationalist.

They were stupid in the 90's and didn't do what Poland and Baltic States did. They were still under Russian influence pretty much until 2013/14

exactly, American idealists can't into geopolitics 101. Ukrainian nationalists don't have the luxury of picking and choosing some perfect & pure system with a dying country and Russia right on their border

Castro also had only two choices but he chose fucking commies rather thab allowing gays to become legal. Galicians are based.

gladio

So hardcore Nazis would rather be slaves to the EU with literal installed Jewish rulers spreading Western degeneracy, even Russia ruled by "Putler"? Hard to process.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

A lot of those guys are Dirlewanger Brigade tier

And Putin is what, Russian oligarchs are what? Honestly it seems pointless to talk about Russian imperialism with Americans, you niggers are too ignorant.

They want intermarium as alternative to EU, initially still under NATO umbrella so unless you americucks take back your country there's not much hope for eastern europe until we somehow get nukes for deterrence.

>implying Russia is some non-degenerate bastion of virtue
Slaves to the EU have a higher standard of living than slaves to Russia, so yeah I think I'd probably make the same choice if I was forced to. Luckily I don't have to since I live in America and I can be a principled Nat Soc.

>slaves of Russia
They are Russian, stop indulging this tranny nation saying its real and valid.

People in higher positions are full jews like the guy leading pravy sektor or jewish agents.

Foot soldiers are probably trying to ride the tiger thinking that they can clean the house once they have gathered enough power.

If Russia were not retarded they should try to pander them instead of appealing to their extermination. Russian narrative is a disgrace and self-defeating.

bro, don't you know that Russia is anti-degeneracy and super based??? God I wish Russia would invade me right now and fix my country just like they fixed their own.

Attached: mapeuropeabrate3big.gif (1900x1500, 238.46K)

Butthurt belt is real. If it's just about historical grudges against Russia, then those "Nazis" are indeed dumb as fuck.

>shut up Ukrainian, you ARE russian
Gee, how could any Ukrainian nationalist oppose people like this? Truly shocking.

Because they are actual dimwits who don't understand that their nationalism is only weaponized temporarily until they too get ZOGGED to death by EU.

>if it's just about historical grudges
it isn't, Russia is a worse slave master than the EU

because they were founded by a jew, azov battalion was at least, don't know about the others

Other than archaic hatred for a country that hasn't existed in 35 years, what is there? What sort of "nationalism" and sovereignty do they think they are going to have under the EU?

I don't care what these larpers believe in, it will be funny to see what happens when mariupol falls.

As far as the gay american empire is concerned their job is to die like the rest of the potato slavs in our war against russia that we are prosecuting for reasons no one can explain.

Nationalism. A big part of why they are heroes is that they fought the Soviet rulers. Ukrainians don't view the previous union with a lot of fondness. Not everyone is as concerned with soft globohomo power when they have a real ruler putting you through famines and banning your language.

>their job is to die like the rest of the potato slavs in our war against russia
yeah. and if they don't they'll get rid of them themselves at the first opportunity

Because horseshoe theory is real

Trusting George Bush sr. never works out well.

The reality is, that standard was built before EU and is now declining with incompetent kikes making decisions and fulfilling their kalergi plan. Same goes on in america, common core people are just too dumb to realize the borderrs are open and niggers are being carted all over while incompetent hacks like fauci destroy your country. Russia has always been a shithole since the jews took over and shows where we will end up if we won't act, slavery for kike oligarchs.

Attached: 1635655485737.png (602x725, 323.64K)