RussBros is this a thing? I have a feeling this is fake news but on the rare possibility that’s it’s true?

RussBros is this a thing? I have a feeling this is fake news but on the rare possibility that’s it’s true?

Attached: CBEA803D-4F91-462C-96A8-C4F5B29FDCF1.jpg (1242x930, 214.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kommersant.ru/doc/5249500
interfax.ru/russia/826788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America next when

You're a retard

Russia is cyberpunk now

>Or whatever the hell that means
>and it could be BAD
I hate retards.

Based. Fuck Western influence, can't wait to go back.

Attached: f.jpg (1000x746, 306.79K)

>planning more than an hour ahead in Russia

Don’t you want happy meals?

It is, no jokes. Russia celebrates 2 years of pandemic by cucking itself out of a large majority of internetz.

looks comfy desu
Hopefully you guys cause that cyber pandemic and the west can live without the internet

We gonna miss you

>March 11th
>201 days from official pandemic start
Event 201...So March 21st for post 10 days of darkness... so two weeks?

Is this the glorious Friday thing?

Watch them shut down every other country's internet, too.
Remember this post since I won't be able to say I told you so.

CSGO is going to be lit

Probably nothing. When March 12 rolls around I will laugh at you fags for believing this shit.

If a tree laughs in the wood, and there's no one around to hear, did the laughter happen?

Nigger it's been TWO YEARS already 365 times 2 = 730 days

It means Russia really is the bad guy and they're doing it so they can more easily brainwash their citizens without any outside interference.

Cyber attack reddit and twitter plz.

My russian friends haven't been able to respond to me on facebook for over a week.
They can read my messages, but cant reply.

>Russia cuts off its own citizens from being able to invest in more stable and relevant currencies than the ruble

Attached: sXpuMmh.jpg (2048x1364, 232.6K)

Attached: lmao_ok_bro.jpg (1024x689, 253.21K)

Probably a pointless thought but how's that going to work for things like steam? will russians still be able to play csgo with non russians?

> NEXT UP
> WHY VPNS ARE EVIL

Why is it bad

no, their sovereign internet isn't ready for this and also its intention is so that internet can be used internally if external actors disconnect them. they've told mainly government affiliated sites to move domains to .ru ones for security reasons and reduce the severity of cyberattacks

yeah.

Attached: Vlad_Shall_Shurely_Take_Us_Backwards_To_Comfy.jpg (1125x2436, 178.06K)

based. godspeed russbros.

anyone remember code 311?

>cut down tree
>gain 1m of fence for your yard

Shit that makes sense

This.

The Russian government wants to safeguard internet access.

"The Ministry of Digital Development assured that they are preparing for different scenarios, but there are no plans to disconnect Russia from the global Internet. "

kommersant.ru/doc/5249500

Russia has just cut the VAT for gold.

No. Another case of fake news. Russian Govt subsidiaries are required to ensure networking is confirmed to function in isolation only. Nothing about the actual disconnect of any sort.

interfax.ru/russia/826788 translate this and tell western sensationalist bullshitters to go fuck themselves.

>ensure networking is confirmed to function in isolation only
uhmm..

who believes retarded shit like this