British Columbia Sucks

Predict whats gonna happen tomorrow.

Attached: 1644460268757.png (1024x614, 126.44K)

Another Chinaman will get in another car crash?

They were advertising for kids to get the vax on the radio last week. What do you think?

Attached: 1623000095385.png (355x341, 201.88K)

Bellingham chad here to remind you BCtwinks™ of the immanent day of the rake.

BC is cuck: the province

They've been doing that forever, they've just never stopped. They're never going to stop with the propaganda. Even years later they're still going to be coping that "we did the right thing" despite the increasing evidence that no, it was the wrong thing.

Alberta and BC used to be the two based provinces. AB is still based but now BC is shit. WTF HAPPENED?

communists flooded the province

If they ever tell the truth about what happened, they'd be lined up against the wall and shot, so what do you expect them to do?

Nothing would happen, Canadians are super docile and stupid. They'd just be snarky about it for a week until the next news cycle tells them to kneel for Ukraine or BLM or whatever psyop is popular.

You secede from Confederacy and immediately impose sanctions on the Ottawanian occupiers until they desist in participating in WW3.

it sucks but there are a lot of cute asian girls at least

You cant prove what they did was wrong.
They will always say "It would have been worse if we didnt"

Probably a german word for it. Theres probably an english term for it.

Attached: 1646715862964.jpg (1659x1106, 1018.17K)

life is suffering in surrey

Attached: 1607925116362.jpg (472x667, 69.73K)

1st generation immigrant living in Toronto reporting in

Attached: a1e.png (600x632, 130.03K)

The sun is gonna rise. You're going to wake up and do stuff. And later the sun will set.
>inb4 schizo
Its only happened every single day, work on your pattern recognition

Journos tend to leak the update the day before any announcements. I believe journos are given more information prior to public announcement (they call them "technical updates"). Essentially everything all public announcements are rehearsed the day before with journos before hand.

Attached: 1626335522863.png (595x183, 40.14K)

Overdoses, gay sex, chinese car crashes, Punjabi domestic violence, chug drinks too much. Me, I'll be cozy.

Attached: CC_Express_20220128_2046570.5379880701658244.png (454x500, 302.23K)

The Gulf Islands are full of very real Satanic acid cultists. This is well-known.

>timeline
We don't need a timeliness, we need them gone. For fucks sake.

Sorry I'm drunk. A timeline I mean.

It'll happen before Spring Break because the bootlickers are scared that tourists might think BC is a tyrannical shithole.

I seen a thing about how chinks and hongers are fighting over pro honger propaganda. Accelerate. Would be a shame if Winnie the Pooh with the words " Hong Kong freedom" stickers popped up everywhere.. in Roblox of course

Why are white women like this

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-221252_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x987, 385.99K)

bc bros time to just pack up, sell your overpriced shitbox and live like a king in AB among likeminded people. winters honestly arent that bad around calgary.

peoples politics come down to how socialized they are. most white women and east asians are extremely oversocialized. it allows them to be succesful in modern society but it also means they always parrot the pervailing wisdom and never think for themselves.

bruh, i've been living here since 2007 and the winters suck ass. what are you comparing it to? nunavut?

Rain? I'm going with rain.

im from saskatchewan guess im just built different.

This is entirely reasonable.

You fucking embarrassments have spent the past two and a half years telling the same 90% of Canadians that medicine is poison. To call it murder by proxy is no hyperbole, as far as we’re concerned, the blood of our family and friends is on your hands.

We fucking hate you and while the pandemic will end, we will never forget who you are. You better leave this fucking province quietly and quickly.

I'm from the lower mainland. I actually really like Calgary, I'd move there if I didn't have family here. Vancouver is ridiculously overpriced and living around changs gets really fucking annoying fast.

We had tulips 2 weeks ago already. Fuck that.

The vaccine doesn't stop transmission, and the passport doesn't do anything either since the vaccine doesn't stop people from getting it. That's why most places have scrapped it buy BC holds on probably due to Chinese.

Idk I hope we will get some kind of reasonable timeline for mandates being dropped and they actually stick to it, long term I am hoping that I will be able to travel again one day but I refuse to get vaxxed so who the fuck knows if I will ever be allowed to leave.
I refuse to inhale hopium about shit ever ending so it is less painful if there is ever another new variant psyop and we go back to square one.
I really want to move regardless the lower mainland is a shithole full of retards I hate it here.

>I won't go to restaurants
BASED, me either. Imagine giving bootlickers money ahahahahahaha.

I hope restaurants owners kill themselves in poverty.

show your real flag

>This is well-known
More like burnouts, geezers, and hippy roasties who charge crystals

I hate this fucking province. The people here are scum of the Earth, a bunch of mindless Americanized cattle. I hope the lot of them die if there is a revolution or nuclear war. I'm moving to the Maritimes.

bruh, as a kid/teenager i'd been going to saskatchewan mostly in the summers (cancer), but have spent numerous winters. most of my family is straight outta sask.

moreover, you're a faggot for saying something that cringe

How about you just leave? How much more obvious can it be that BC is not for you? Get past the Rockies and don’t come back, chud.

>dumb stupid grandma thinks restaurants care about her

alberta restaurants and bars got way busier after dropping the vaxxpass

Good! 90% of BC hates you too. Get out!

then you are a literal pussy. it rarely gets below -20c in calgary.

>Predict whats gonna happen tomorrow.
Annexation hopefully

You're not native, you get out first

I don't understand what the fuck is taking them so long to drop restrictions and mask shit. Even fucking Ontario is doing it.

You know they stopped giving out the daily case numbers to the press now? Cos as soon as even the most retarded lefty sees that the cases sit in the three figures for a province of 6m people, they would turn against their masters.

God I hate this gov and Bonnie. I hope they get eaten by lions.

kek the only reason shit is getting lifted is because the bootlickers (who are all vaccinated) are begging for it.

LMAO?? It's REGULARLY -30, give or take a mild winter here or there.

I was born here unlike you chink, I have watched this province degrade over the years.
You will never be a woman, Canadian, or white.

Have you considered moving to a small town in Alberta? Some of them look straight out of No Country for Old Men.

Plane ticket to Edmonton is a couple hundred bucks. Don’t look back!

Haha you white faggot, I bet you're an upper middle class communist who still lives with his parents. What a loser. Have you considered killing yourself?

You will be killed based on your low IQ and vax zealotry

Don't care, still not giving bootlickers money. Show flag, you won't, because you're a globohomo foreign shill in a thread of real Canadians.

Biden gives his most embarrassing speech yet

I punched a maskfag the other day lmao